Not sure what's going on, but these past 3-4 days have been awful.
No matter what rank I am as Killer, i'm constantly being put with Survive With Friend groups... no matter what. I've had one game in the dozen i've played where i've actually felt relaxed and calm whilst playing today, the rest, i'm going up against SWF using Insta-Heals, Brand New Parts, etc. This has been from Red Rank up to Green Ranks, and there's literally nothing I can do. I've also been getting put on the biggest maps in the game, Plague Map, Thompson House and just Coldwind Farm in general...
Is anyone else feeling the same way or am I the only one experiencing this? I'm tempted to just take a break until Bloodhunt from now so that I don't burn out on the game. I struggle to play Survivor too due to dumb teammates constantly ######### me over... oh, and I don't want to be waiting 15 minutes to actually find a Killer that has decent ping as Survivor... typical PS4 queues.
Comments
I always dodge any ping higher than 130ms. ALWAYS!!
I haven't played the game in a month and i was very much having the same issues. As soon as i hit green ranks it was nothing but Toxic SWF that loop every pallet. If i tried to tunnel or camp just to get 1 kill, i was flooded with messages from the rest of the team.
Yeah I have the same, you just need to dc or go afk while you eat a sandwich or something, no point in accepting their toxicity
well, not happening only on ps4
So I never seen this post... I noticed that Peanits reply to it and confirmed what the new Match Making is doing.
Just and FYI... The old match making system did take the average rank of the SWF players in the lobby. This was a change done in Patch 1.2.2 - October 24th, 2016.
When they put in the new Match Making, they decided that rule didn't need to be carried over.
i see this topic only now to,i want give my personal experience as rank 15 killer,i had 16 games in a row against ftw groups and avarage rank was 1-5 with always a rank 20 survivor in group ,the room creator was apparently always the rank 20 survivor smurf and they were rotating it for ank up (3 people in those groups endgame told me)...now i would want know what is the problem with the current matchmaking because i understand 1 or 2 games but 16 in a row...i play on steam anyway.
All the good players hang around ranks so that they can stomp and never face killers that will beat them