THIS IS A CALL TO ALL KILLERS!!!!!!! COMMUNITY EVENT (4TH OF JULY)
Here in America, we celebrate the 4th of July as our Nations "Independence Day".
I can think of NO better way to celebrate this holiday than to stage a killer community event. In honor of independence....I'd call on ALL killers to CAMP their first hook for the entirety of the 4th of July. All day, every match, every first caught gets camped....NO exceptions! Spread the word and let's celebrate independence the killer way!
Comments
No.
i would have done it if more people joined in but if just a few did it then we would just look like #########...
I only camp survivors who deserve it, im not gonna punish innocent survivors that try to play the game without abusing crutches or looping. But yeah, this means that I will probably camp
But everywhere else we don't care about your independence day?
Heres a better proposition. Instead of camping your first hook how about we all camp DS users. Camp and Tunnel every obsession to teach them the error or their ways. Killers rising up against the tyranny of crutch perk oppression.
Thats a thing I always support, there is a reason I called my self Dead by DS
4th of July celebrates the United States' independence from England...
If you, as a killer, want to mirror that then let every survivor escape to upset the Entity.
We'll call it the Boston Teabag Party!
Equip BBQ & Chili and hook everyone once before letting them escape!
i'll probably give free saves allday long to not give a **** about your day
Umm no.
I already do that.
@Orion
for you is "Independence Day" every day XD
Camping is so boring... I'll vote no and continue with my usual playstyle instead. Maybe if they had some tasty fireworks I could watch while my victim hangs on the hook, but otherwise I'll be opting out.
How about we not add more unneeded toxicity to the community.
I would When i first played the game but now, no thanks
I'll tell you what I'll do.
If I see anyone bring a flashlight OR anyone that is the obsession, they'll get camped for that 1 day. No matter what.
All in fun of course.
lol
Are you being sarcastic? The original post is, so I’d assume so
?????
National Killers Camp Everyone Day
I’ve seen some killers starting today. Why not get an early start with the aggressive hatchet aiming at hooked victims!
I always camp the obsession!
Because it's all for them!
Bump
I'm sorry for you at this time, hopefully a buff will come soon
Did you just bump!? You’re about to lose that independence sonny Jim! It’s against the rules!
counter by making them rue it. That victim will not die in vain. Give us liberty from the entity or give us death! For all those who do not camp I shall spare ye.