Remove Secret Offering icons before loading and hitting the Esc key.

Too many chiggen crap Survivors dc'ing when they see the Killer secret offering.

Danke.

Comments

  • They will be punished once dedicated servers come about.

    There's no need to buff Moris for this.

  • so instead of dcing before the game starts, canceling the match so no one has to play a 3v1, they can dc at the start of a game to make everyone suffer. nice

  • The offerings screen should be removed from the game.

    Or at the very least, the secret offerings should actually be secret and don't show up on the offering screen at all.

    Too many people DC when they see a secret killer offering.

  • Offerings screen should only be after loading into the game so if players DC they DC from the game and get "penalized" (at least when dedicated servers hit).

  • The offering screen should be completely removed. Some players dc for all different "reasons", so nothing should be shown.

  • Possibly, since it is usually an ebony mori, it means survivors are looking at much lower bloodpoints along with a much lower chance at emblems because of it = waste of time to play. Sort of like keys, though keys usually require a significant amount of survivor deaths before they become useful, while the mori overall halves benevolence opportunities (basically halves most everything for the survivor mori'ed as well) and the points that go with it.

    If that is what they are playing for that is. Just a theory.

  • lol why stay when an Ebony is shown? (Pitch black offering that doesn't turn) if they're bound to get tunnelled when they're off the first hook.

    Why stay? Honestly.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    lol why stay when an Ebony is shown? (Pitch black offering that doesn't turn) if they're bound to get tunnelled when they're off the first hook.

    Why stay? Honestly.

    Every killer offering is pitch black, the only grey offerings are those that can be either side, like BPS or map offerings. All shrouds and all versions of moris don't flip.

    Quitting like a child because you don't like what the other team is bringing, when most of your teammates are probably packing worse is pathetic.

  • Why there should be incentive or a bonus for playing against things like mori and keys, even insta heals. Really killers have the luxury of dodging items or specific survivors (or swf) they know are good, survivors go in blind.

    It's just good business.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    lol why stay when an Ebony is shown? (Pitch black offering that doesn't turn) if they're bound to get tunnelled when they're off the first hook.

    Why stay? Honestly.

    Who says it's an Ebony Mori?

  • All offerings should be secret IMO. I've felt that from day 1.

    You can guess what the offerings are anyway as only a handful are secret. Seems like a waste of time to even bother.

  • I agree that all offerings should be secret. They should only be visible after the trial has concluded. To many salty boi's that will DC in the load screen because of Mori, Map Offering, Mist, etc.

  • Not all offerings are Pitch Black.

  • I am aware. That doesn't change my question.

  • Too many chiggen crap Survivors dc'ing when they see the Killer secret offering. Danke.

    Add more secret offerings and offerings in general = yus

  • What are the secret offerings for killers?

  • @KaoMinerva said:

    What are the secret offerings for killers?

    Mori's. That's it.

  • If you knew how op and boring moris are you'd know. You obviously never play survivor. I'll dc every time.

  • Ebony mori is the most broken stuff in this game. I think there should be an opportunity to escape, something like Overcharge.

  • Incorrect - Shroud of Separation is also hidden - it's just hardly ever used.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    lol why stay when an Ebony is shown? (Pitch black offering that doesn't turn) if they're bound to get tunnelled when they're off the first hook.

    Why stay? Honestly.

    To play the ######### game?

    If you're gonna just DC if it doesnt go your way, why even queue up? Honestly.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504455#Comment_504455

    To play the ######### game?

    If you're gonna just DC if it doesnt go your way, why even queue up? Honestly.

    So tell me why should survivors play boring, toxic and anoying match, to let killer have fun? Thats's funny. I though you play game to have fun, not to satisfied some random nerd, youtuber etc... Both sides should have fun from game not only one side... earlier i just DCed but now i suicide on hook to get at least some BPs from trash match... I will never understand why devs added green and ebony mori ...

  • @tomikomPL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504687#Comment_504687

    So tell me why should survivors play boring, toxic and anoying match, to let killer have fun? Thats's funny. I though you play game to have fun, not to satisfied some random nerd, youtuber etc... Both sides should have fun from game not only one side... earlier i just DCed but now i suicide on hook to get at least some BPs from trash match... I will never understand why devs added green and ebony mori ...

    To learn from mistakes. To play the game. If you dont enjoy the game, dont play.

    Too many people think "I have to survive, troll, and not get morid with max BP to have fun and it be a good game".


    No. Sometimes you roll the killer with pallets and flashlights, and sometimes you get tunneled and morid.

    That's life. If you cant handle all potential outcomes like an adult, dont put yourself in a position to suffer one outcome and quit because it's not how you wanted it to be. You queued up. Play the damn game to the end.


  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504700#Comment_504700

    To learn from mistakes. To play the game. If you dont enjoy the game, dont play.

    Too many people think "I have to survive, troll, and not get morid with max BP to have fun and it be a good game".

    No. Sometimes you roll the killer with pallets and flashlights, and sometimes you get tunneled and morid.

    That's life. If you cant handle all potential outcomes like an adult, dont put yourself in a position to suffer one outcome and quit because it's not how you wanted it to be. You queued up. Play the damn game to the end.

    "...No. Sometimes you roll the killer with pallets and flashlights, and sometimes you get tunneled and morid...."

    Well, sometimes you get tunnelled and mori, and sometimes you can use old DS or MoM. Oh wait, DS was nerfed and MoM will be nerfed.

  • Hide all offerings till the end game screen. Problem solved.

  • Just like the killer perks (which got fixed after a very long time but finally.) The offerings should not be shown. I guess they can show offerings being offered but without showing them (for both survivors and killers) and no matter what type of offering it is.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504700#Comment_504700

    To learn from mistakes. To play the game. If you dont enjoy the game, dont play.

    Too many people think "I have to survive, troll, and not get morid with max BP to have fun and it be a good game".

    No. Sometimes you roll the killer with pallets and flashlights, and sometimes you get tunneled and morid.

    That's life. If you cant handle all potential outcomes like an adult, dont put yourself in a position to suffer one outcome and quit because it's not how you wanted it to be. You queued up. Play the damn game to the end.

    And just like an adult and a normal human being, I have the choice to whether stay in a match I will not enjoy or requeue for a fairer matchup.

    Whenever I see a Mori, there is no doubt I will be camped and tunnelled.

    As a killer main, I never, ever use Moris. Whenever I see a Mori daily, I bring Devour Hope and EARN that Mori, it's not just handed to me.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504792#Comment_504792

    And just like an adult and a normal human being, I have the choice to whether stay in a match I will not enjoy or requeue for a fairer matchup.

    Whenever I see a Mori, there is no doubt I will be camped and tunnelled.

    As a killer main, I never, ever use Moris. Whenever I see a Mori daily, I bring Devour Hope and EARN that Mori, it's not just handed to me.

    You do not, however, have the right to be selfish and ruin everyone elses game because YOU arent emotionally stable enough to handle a loss or bad game. Grow up.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504983#Comment_504983

    You do not, however, have the right to be selfish and ruin everyone elses game because YOU arent emotionally stable enough to handle a loss or bad game. Grow up.

    LOL TELL THAT TO THE KILLER!


    Oh the hypocrisy!

  • @CallMeSpidey

    Except, it's the killers job to kill you. At any cost bar cheating.

    If they DC, I say the same thing. Grow up.

    No hypocrisy. You're just grasping for straws.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504992#Comment_504992

    @CallMeSpidey

    Except, it's the killers job to kill you. At any cost bar cheating.

    If they DC, I say the same thing. Grow up.

    No hypocrisy. You're just grasping for straws.

    Yes, you're being a hypocrite. You're stating I have no right to ruin other people's EXPERIENCE when mine will be ruined by going into that game with a Mori.

    But not mine, it's 4x the survivors against 1. I'm not talking about taking a loss, I take wins and losses all the time, it's the nature of this game. But I will not, go into a game, where I'm knowingly not going to have any fun. If there was an option to dodge the killer with the Mori in a game-wise legal way and take my depip, I would.

    It's like giving survivors an offering that has the generator progression take 40 seconds less.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/505009#Comment_505009

    Yes, you're being a hypocrite. You're stating I have no right to ruin other people's EXPERIENCE when mine will be ruined by going into that game with a Mori.

    But not mine, it's 4x the survivors against 1. I'm not talking about taking a loss, I take wins and losses all the time, it's the nature of this game. But I will not, go into a game, where I'm knowingly not going to have any fun. If there was an option to dodge the killer with the Mori in a game-wise legal way and take my depip, I would.

    It's like giving survivors an addon that has the generator progression take 40 seconds less.

    ANYONE quitting RUINS the game for all.

    Playing with in game options is going to happen. If you cant accept that, dont play and then quit because valid in game options are used.


    I'm done here. Your extremely biased and unwilling to talk logically without YOUR arguement being the definition.

    Bye hon <3

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/505020#Comment_505020

    ANYONE quitting RUINS the game for all.

    Playing with in game options is going to happen. If you cant accept that, dont play and then quit because valid in game options are used.

    I'm done here. Your extremely biased and unwilling to talk logically without YOUR arguement being the definition.

    Bye hon <3

    Yet survivors yell for nerfs when it comes to a 5 Blink NOED Nurse.

    I'll refer them to THIS post when I see it in the next hour or so.


    Oh hunty, you're talking to a killer main who's for fair gameplay.

    I see both sides of the spectrum, not just one selfish one. But it's all good, stay in your lane and I'll stay on mine.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/505023#Comment_505023

    Yet survivors yell for nerfs when it comes to a 5 Blink NOED Nurse.

    I'll refer them to THIS post when I see it in the next hour or so.

    Oh hunty, you're talking to a killer main who's for fair gameplay.

    I see both sides of the spectrum, not just one selfish one. But it's all good, stay in your lane and I'll stay on mine.

    I play both sides as well. How shameful of you to assume otherwise.

    I dont call for nerfs on Nurse, or Meyers, or Hillbilly. I play what's dealt. ######### teammates or good. Freddy, Legion, Spirit or otherwise. Likewise I power through flashlights and MoMs if it happens. It's a game.

    "Oh hunty"

    😆😆😂❤

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/505027#Comment_505027

    I play both sides as well. How shameful of you to assume otherwise.

    I dont call for nerfs on Nurse, or Meyers, or Hillbilly. I play what's dealt. ######### teammates or good. Freddy, Legion, Spirit or otherwise. Likewise I power through flashlights and MoMs if it happens. It's a game.

    "Oh hunty"

    😆😆😂❤

    I thought you were done.

  • The difference is that players don't get banned for using a Mori.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504620#Comment_504620

    Incorrect - Shroud of Separation is also hidden - it's just hardly ever used.

    @FrenziedRoach

    What do you mean? I use it a lot to trick survivors into thinking I have a mori :)

  • Oh I am done with the conversation . I was just correcting you that I dont play JUST survivor.

    Thanks for your concern though.

    <3

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504992#Comment_504992

    The difference is that players don't get banned for using a Mori.

    I don't think people get banned for DC'ing either.

    I'm not condoning it, I don't DC in game but, bans aren't happening buddy.

  • If you are in a mental state where you wont' have fun because of an offering, you shouldn't be playing the game - PERIOD.

    If I ever find myself angry that I ragequit, I turn the game off because that's just not cool.

    I cannot wait for penalties to start getting instituted for this crap, even if it mean I occasionally get slapped for it.

    Yes, I'm weak enough that I ragequit - but I won't ever make excuses for doing so.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    If you are in a mental state where you wont' have fun because of an offering, you shouldn't be playing the game - PERIOD.

    If I ever find myself angry that I ragequit, I turn the game off because that's just not cool.

    I cannot wait for penalties to start getting instituted for this crap, even if it mean I occasionally get slapped for it.

    Yes, I'm weak enough that I ragequit - but I won't ever make excuses for doing so.

    No one's judging.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/505057#Comment_505057

    I don't think people get banned for DC'ing either.

    I'm not condoning it, I don't DC in game but, bans aren't happening buddy.

    This is not correct.

  • There is a DC epidemic and bans aren't being handed out.

    Hopefully it'll be rectified in 3 months, but at the moment, it just isn't happening.

  • I am in the camp that Mori's should only work on death hook. They should just add extra blood points for the killer and animation.

    After one hook, is the true root of the issue. People are leaving not because they will get mori'd, we all love the animation, it is just because at 1 hook it just steals the fun of the game.

    If it is moved to death hook and you add a few bonus BP for its use, it will be far more excepted.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/505081#Comment_505081

    There is a DC epidemic and bans aren't being handed out.

    Hopefully it'll be rectified in 3 months, but at the moment, it just isn't happening.

    @Peanits said:

    We brushed upon this in the recent May developer update. Right now our system for punishing disconnects is not ideal, but we are already in the planning phase for a new system that is expected to launch at the same time as dedicated servers this summer. Unfortunately this system will depend on dedicated servers to work, so until then, we are stuck with the current system. There is some good news on that front, though, another wave of DC bans has just started going out.

    We know it's frustrating and all I can say is that we are working on it. It is our top priority at the moment.

    Got a post right here from May 29th saying that a wave of DC bans has been going out.

  • @applepie_1998 said:

    Survivors DC’ing before game starts is more than justified. Why stay in a game where you won’t earn as much points as well as being tunnelled straight off the hook to be mori’d? If anything they should show what the hidden killer offering is, so survivors know if it’s an ebony mori or not.

    killers aren’t innocent either, I have seen many disconnects because of map offerings, stacked BPS offerings and lobby dodging if they see too many medkits, flashlights, toolboxes, or a hint of an SWF group. Difference is that the killer can take steps to counter some of these issues (Use of OP addons, Franklin’s demise) While survivors are completely powerless against ebony mori.

    Exactly right! You get tunneled and then killed, that's no fun! I think you should only be able to Mori after the second hook or if someone's already entered the dying.

  • I agree with you, but at this moment they don't have a system to track Disconnects.

    The moment dedicated servers go through, everyone will start at 0.

    Fresh, because they didn't have a system before and from then on, their system will be implemented.

  • I'd never bring a Mori. It's selfish as hell, run Devour.

  • @BismarckCane said:

    I am in the camp that Mori's should only work on death hook. They should just add extra blood points for the killer and animation.

    After one hook, is the true root of the issue. People are leaving not because they will get mori'd, we all love the animation, it is just because at 1 hook it just steals the fun of the game.

    If it is moved to death hook and you add a few bonus BP for its use, it will be far more excepted.

    You would of hated the old Mori's that allowed it on the first down then.

    I was in the camp that DS should of been reworked to prevent Mori's once, but nobody seemed to like the idea.

‹ 1 2