No offense. But you are scheduling this for a friday. Many people (not me) have a life, and do things on fridays. An estimate will help these people schedule what can be a busy day for some peoples social lives. (IE: Bars with friends, Picking up kids from the Ex, homework before the weekend starts, ect) You've been planning this for a while, you're building a set. So you should have rough estimates of stage time. It tends to be someone's job to know such things as well.
@Raccoon I got to one minute and was like okay *5 minutes remaining in clip* what the actual... why are there so many?? I do not have the willpower to watch the full clip, just why. 😂
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will be long
As long as my dick kek lmao ez 10/10 original joke
So 3 inches then? How disappointing...
How can a dev stream be 3 inches long, please use the brain
They're usually about an hour so anywhere from 90 minutes to 2 hours, I'd guess.
I hope it's like 2hours long without the wait period... I'm stoked for this
Long™
Oh boy, you're providing the memers a tool here...
I hope at least 2h
@not_Queen 2 hours pls. Bring McLean out with a list of favorite moments from the stream for the last bit if you must :)
🤣
60 minutes of countdown :)
@not_Queen
No offense. But you are scheduling this for a friday. Many people (not me) have a life, and do things on fridays. An estimate will help these people schedule what can be a busy day for some peoples social lives. (IE: Bars with friends, Picking up kids from the Ex, homework before the weekend starts, ect) You've been planning this for a while, you're building a set. So you should have rough estimates of stage time. It tends to be someone's job to know such things as well.
@thesuicidefox @MasonMyers69
You should have just said short, unpleasant and not worth the effort that you put in.
With a sprinkling of shame and regret after you're finished with it
Stream start: Soon™
Stream duration: Long™
@not_Queen Don't hurt me!
@Raccoon Are these real? People would actually pay for cable if commercials were this meme-y everywhere
They are real...from the land of the rising sun!
@Raccoon I got to one minute and was like okay *5 minutes remaining in clip* what the actual... why are there so many?? I do not have the willpower to watch the full clip, just why. 😂
@MasonMyers69 simple. Original image size
Your*
not “the”.
Kappa
Nah, the , deal with it
I just watched this for the first time today. GUESS I'M WATCHING IT AGAIN.
I'm crying right now 😂
Why cant commercials be that funny in germany 😂
As long and epic as Avengers Infinity War and Endgame combined?
24 hours challenge plz bhvr
Sir or Ma’m
just thank you. I didn’t know I needed this but I am thankful for what I have saw lol