HELLO THERE
HELLO THERE
HELLO THERE
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
HELLO! -Feral Wheels in-
@Shad03 hello welcome I only made this to say hello to people
That is a nice thing to do :D
General Kenobi I have been expecting you.
@Shad03 only you have said hello so far
@KillermainBTWm8 general grievous you are shorter than I expected
DARN
@KillermainBTWm8 anyway how do you do
Pretty good how do you do?
@KillermainBTWm8 I am good as well
Someone is looking to dethrone Orion.
Will be long and boring journey, friend. Are you sure you're up for it?
How's it going? :)
@George_Soros I have no intention of doing that but @TreemanXD is more likely to do it before me
@Boosted_Dwight Everything is dandy
(Writes something because "body is 2 character short").
@Unnamed_Freak
How do you do fellow recruit?
@Hoodedfengm1n i am trying to fit in
@pootis_Bear anyways, how you doing homie?
@Unnamed_Freak G R E A T
@pootis_Bear pretty good then.
@Unnamed_Freak Y E S I A M F I N E
@pootis_Bear and apparently high.
Hello from the fog. Be careful my friend because you either die a hero or live enough to become the villain.
@pootis_Bear I will beat his post count! Give me a few months.๐
From England!
hello pootis.
do you play tf2?
Just a little wave from Michael.
@drunky26 yes I do
@pootis_Bear
Ah, so I'm not mistaken when your username reminds me of TF2 songs, it literally reminds me of my teen years scrolling the dark side of YT and my friend group sending SFM videos to each other at 2am. ๐
@drunky26 You've uncovered the truth
I'm just going to post this here https://youtu.be/LeVJYu_woXU
(double post RIP)@Kiskashi how about this
https://youtu.be/3ZxvEbQV0_s@pootis_Bear I see your sick beats and I raise you these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1G6_3dTg0Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P-MKyb_h3I(edit to embed vids)
@Kiskashi I see that and I give you this
https://youtu.be/j52Rrv-3bw0@pootis_BearAH but what about this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HjLN1TA3bc(what have we done to this thread๐... the horror and the BEATZ)
@Kiskashi I donโt have any more tf2 ones so here is Tim curry instead
https://youtu.be/pVzYS3Ga_j8@pootis_Bear Ferngully wow, that actually takes me back, I remember watching that as a very young child ๐ (it was slightly horrifying though right? Like that one scene I remember vividly with the saw/characters legit almost dying bc the forest was being cut down)
@Kiskashi I had nightmares about hexxus (slime guy) but it doesnโt scare me anymore
@pootis_Bear I actually looked up reviews out of curiosity of when the movie released and most of them say it's horrifying/scary and cringe all at the same time. I think that's a fair summary. ๐ Not surprising really about the nightmares thing ๐ง. I've blocked a lot of it out because I was so young when I watched it but I do remember some scenes to this day.
@Kiskashi here is the whole movie if you want relive your childhood fears also itโs in a corner of the video
https://youtu.be/FEeelCSH6xc@pootis_Bear lawl. I loved that meme so much I made one of my own:
@Schwifty poof Kenobi is gone
General Kenobi