"NO SURVIVOR THIS CHAPTER" FROM FOG WHISPERERS "MORF"

0 votes and 0 comments so far on Reddit


rip sidney 😥

Comments

  • Ok now i'm pissed.

  • Who cares tbh. BHVR only got the license for the mask, so it makes total sense it will only be a killer paragraph.

  • proof.PNG
    • Did you seriously take a photo of your screen instead of using printscreen?
    • Your """proof""" is the title of a clip. To my knowledge whoever creates the clip can name it whatever they want
    • I have superior proof, a video, from the Twitch channel, which proves that you are lying and should feel bad. See the picture
  • This doesn't seem legit at all. I want some actual evidence.

  • @Blueberry said:

    This doesn't seem legit at all. I want some actual evidence.

    Check the latest threads by OP. They are ALL garbage like this. The link goes to a subreddit where OP is a moderator and has given their own post the "legit" tag. And apparently OP doesn't even know how to use printscreen

  • @Madjura said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/727/CU1Z0F5ZHM9C.png

    • Did you seriously take a photo of your screen instead of using printscreen?
    • Your """proof""" is the title of a clip. To my knowledge whoever creates the clip can name it whatever they want
    • I have superior proof, a video, from the Twitch channel, which proves that you are lying and should feel bad. See the picture

    it is not my screen, it comes from the video of The King, and I doubt that the king will publish something that is not true in his video

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483208#Comment_483208

    Check the latest threads by OP. They are ALL garbage like this. The link goes to a subreddit where OP is a moderator and has given their own post the "legit" tag. And apparently OP doesn't even know how to use printscreen

    who created that clip, he created it because probably morf says that there will be no survivors in response to a question in chat


    and it's useless that you writing "doesn't know how to use sprintscreen", it's not my screen, it comes from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KrD9hqp5Qw&t=232s

  • @Niitosky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483204#Comment_483204

    it is not my screen, it comes from the video of The King, and I doubt that the king will publish something that is not true in his video

    Considering that instead of linking the image directly here on the forums you instead linked to a post on a subreddit where you are a moderator and assigned your own post a "legit" tag it's pretty obvious that you are bullshitting. I have no idea who "The King" is supposed to be, so I have investigated further and found someone who is more trustworthy than whoever that is supposed to be: Barack Obama.

    Mr. Obama, what do you have to do say about Niitosky's posts?

    proof2.PNG

    Thank you Mr. Obama.

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483210#Comment_483210

    Considering that instead of linking the image directly here on the forums you instead linked to a post on a subreddit where you are a moderator and assigned your own post a "legit" tag it's pretty obvious that you are bullshitting. I have no idea who "The King" is supposed to be, so I have investigated further and found someone who is more trustworthy than whoever that is supposed to be: Barack Obama.

    Mr. Obama, what do you have to do say about Niitosky's posts?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/044/ZYVMCWN8H50N.png

    Thank you Mr. Obama.

    hahaha will you trigger get so much idea that ghostface will not be a complete chapter? 😂

  • obviously I also hope that ghostface is a complete chapter.. but everything leads towards the direction that will be only the killer.. we hope it is not so

  • If its true then that sucks.

  • Yeah probably not.. with the one person who owns the license.. or rights or whatever.. comes out and mentions DBD and an announcement of the 28th of May....

    We get a Dev build that contains the new killer.. their cosmetics... AND new cosmetics for Piggy... Fog whisper hinting at a big announcement at the near the end of May...

    And NO SURVIVOR info.. nothing.. no perks... no hidden suggestions of a survivor in the code... or anything... And people think there is a survivor coming in?

    Very very doubtful.

    Only thing that could make me think otherwise... would be the new Piggy outfits being the big announcement and The Ghost coming shortly afterwards.. but I doubt it.

  • Morf's titles are usually tongue in cheek used for baiting and having a laugh.

  • Yeah I agree with @TheBean, a ton of stuff has been leaked but nothing of a survivor, I dont expect there to be one.

  • I honestly doubt that a CHAPTER won't have both surv and killer.

    Also the leak mostly happenned because Ghostface place got switched with Legion

  • Honestly, if this is true, it evens out nicely. Because of Ash Williams, we're currently heavy one survivor anyway. Getting just a killer will re-balance the numbers.

  • @Milo said:

    I honestly doubt that a CHAPTER won't have both surv and killer.

    Also the leak mostly happenned because Ghostface place got switched with Legion

    True.

  • I'm pretty sure Robert announced that there was going to be a survivor and map.

  • @NightmareReborn said:

    I'm pretty sure Robert announced that there was going to be a survivor and map.

    Yes, but he doesn't know who it will be.

  • @megdonalds said:

    Who cares tbh. BHVR only got the license for the mask, so it makes total sense it will only be a killer paragraph.

    I knew it. They didn't get the movie rights.

    I effing knew it.

  • @NightmareReborn said:

    I'm pretty sure Robert announced that there was going to be a survivor and map.

    Robert also said that he actually doesn't know if there will be a map and a survivor

  • @Niitosky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483240#Comment_483240

    Robert also said that he actually doesn't know if there will be a map and a survivor

    I think he was way too eager to supress that information, he even went as far as to tell people who covered his tweet where he said it that he was unsure. Either he has a lot of dedication or we're actually getting a survivor and he wasn't supposed to reveal it yet.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483199#Comment_483199

    I knew it. They didn't get the movie rights.

    I effing knew it.

    For the last time, this is NOT confirmed . Everyone keeps saying it, but is NOT confirmed .

  • @TheShape78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483264#Comment_483264

    For the last time, this is NOT confirmed . Everyone keeps saying it, but is NOT confirmed .

    I know, I know....

    I was telling my guy one day that this might be the reason why he's not in his original robes which is what made him iconic.

    It makes sense if they only received the rights to the mask, but you're right, it's not confirmed.

  • Honestly I will be fine with this... I'd much rather recieve another paragraph and have the team continue pushing out optimization and bug fixes and such... the game is finally starting to feel good on ps4 which has me excited..

  • It's all up to the devs at this point. It's just a very bad idea to have a franchise as iconic as Scream be only a paragraph. Sidney, to me, is Laurie Strode levels of "final girl."

  • If it's a full Chapter, I doubt they'll skip the survivor. It may not be Sydney Prescott (especoally with the liscencing rumors) but they could still use the name Sydney... Because you can't copyright a NAME.


    So I Sydney Jones or whatever lol

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Morf's titles are usually tongue in cheek used for baiting and having a laugh.

    It's not just in the title, he said it on stream in response to a question from chat, 2:13:38 into the stream of May 7th. That's not an official confirmation, but he was also right when he said there were changes to the endgame coming with mid chapter patch before ECG was announced.

    As this stuff is released around the anniversary I'd be very surprised though if it'd just be killers getting a new character and perks, and survivors just another round of nerfs. For the anniversary, I hope they have something (positively) new for everyone.

  • That's good news.

    Will cost less and no useless survivor reskin with some most likely useless perks like ash.

    I rather pay for a killer only cuz it actually makes difference than a survivor skin that I won't use and pay extra for it.

  • @yobuddd said:

    Honestly, if this is true, it evens out nicely. Because of Ash Williams, we're currently heavy one survivor anyway. Getting just a killer will re-balance the numbers.

    @yobuddd Only on console. Remember PC has Bill.

  • You make a good point! I play console and forgot all about Bill.

    So we could actually go with 2 killer-only chapters before things are even on the compty. But then we’d be killer heavy on console. Either way, that means if this upcoming chapter is killer-only, then no harm, no foul.

  • Yea that sucks, but it kind of makes sense because we got Ash as a stand alone survivor.

    Hopefully we get a new map and not a skin over on an already existing map.

  • image.png

    But! No blendette version 2.0?

  • @rha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483229#Comment_483229

    It's not just in the title, he said it on stream in response to a question from chat, 2:13:38 into the stream of May 7th. That's not an official confirmation, but he was also right when he said there were changes to the endgame coming with mid chapter patch before ECG was announced.

    As this stuff is released around the anniversary I'd be very surprised though if it'd just be killers getting a new character and perks, and survivors just another round of nerfs. For the anniversary, I hope they have something (positively) new for everyone.

    can you link to that livestream of 7th may? I can't find it

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483332#Comment_483332

    I know, I know....

    I was telling my guy one day that this might be the reason why he's not in his original robes which is what made him iconic.

    It makes sense if they only received the rights to the mask, but you're right, it's not confirmed.

    I apologise. My frustration was not geared towards you, just the fact that everyone keeps saying they didn't get the movie rights, even though it's not confirmed 😃

  • https://www.reddit.com/r/LeaksByDaylight/comments/bq5v8s/no_survivor_this_chapter_from_fog_whisperers_morf/ rip sidney

    Just because Morf said it doesn't mean it's true you know? Also the url doesn't work

  • @PuppetLivesMatter morf went to bhvr and saw behind the scenes stuff with a group of streamers. The beans trip or whatever so he would know

  • @Milo Chapter can be just 1 character confirmed by Peanits

    @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/476766#Comment_476766

    a) We have not confirmed anything. Nobody from BHVR is able to comment on any potential leaks. If someone did confirm it, they likely aren't actually from BHVR.

    b) Chapter can refer to a single character as well.


  • @Bbbrian2013 That's a new one.

    it seemed that Chapters were 2 characters and a map, and a paragraph was just a character.

    Weird

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @PuppetLivesMatter morf went to bhvr and saw behind the scenes stuff with a group of streamers. The beans trip or whatever so he would know

    They arent' be able to talk about anything what they listened or saw there so you just have to wait until June, be patient

  • @Milo said:

    @Bbbrian2013 That's a new one.

    it seemed that Chapters were 2 characters and a map, and a paragraph was just a character.

    Weird

    Exactly. Since when is a single killer considered a chapter? If Peanits said that, it would seem he is either mis informed , or the developers themselves don't even know. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all the full chapters listed under alphabetically ordered country names in the game files? Because apparently the next chapter was leaked as being listed among them as "Oman". If so, that automatically means it will be a full chapter.

  • @TheShape78 None of us are saying Ghostface is the 3 month chapter Oman.

    That was the one with the leaked sounds that Ghostface doesn't have.

    We are saying we will get Ghostface without a 2.8 patch like with Ash. No PTB May 28th/early june.

    The next chapter will then release a few weeks later right after Ghost and be a new killer with all of the sounds that were leaked. With a ptb.

    Just Ash situation but with a killer. We got Jane despite Ash. We get Oman despite Ghost

  • It's only going to be the Killer since we got Ash.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @TheShape78 None of us are saying Ghostface is the 3 month chapter Oman.

    That was the one with the leaked sounds that Ghostface doesn't have.

    We are saying we will get Ghostface without a 2.8 patch like with Ash. No PTB May 28th/early june.

    The next chapter will then release a few weeks later right after Ghost and be a new killer with all of the sounds that were leaked. With a ptb.

    Just Ash situation but with a killer. We got Jane despite Ash. We get Oman despite Ghost

    @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @TheShape78 None of us are saying Ghostface is the 3 month chapter Oman.

    That was the one with the leaked sounds that Ghostface doesn't have.

    We are saying we will get Ghostface without a 2.8 patch like with Ash. No PTB May 28th/early june.

    The next chapter will then release a few weeks later right after Ghost and be a new killer with all of the sounds that were leaked. With a ptb.

    Just Ash situation but with a killer. We got Jane despite Ash. We get Oman despite Ghost

    Ah, I see. So is speculation still leaning towards Pinhead then? Either way, I just can't understand not making a full Scream chapter . It's a prime candidate for one. I mean, you have great map locations, and a PERFECT survivor in Sidney. It'd be such a missed opportunity. I want to point this out too, the developers themselves responded to the leaks not once, but TWICE as a chapter. And yes, I know what Peanits said, and yes I'm well aware they also referred to Ash as a chapter ...for some reaon. The reason I point this out is because June is when the next chapter ,complete with survivor and map, should release, so...just connect the dots. Why release 2 killers at the same time?

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @TheShape78 None of us are saying Ghostface is the 3 month chapter Oman.

    That was the one with the leaked sounds that Ghostface doesn't have.

    We are saying we will get Ghostface without a 2.8 patch like with Ash. No PTB May 28th/early june.

    The next chapter will then release a few weeks later right after Ghost and be a new killer with all of the sounds that were leaked. With a ptb.

    Just Ash situation but with a killer. We got Jane despite Ash. We get Oman despite Ghost

    Ah, I see. I guess speculation still leans towards Pinhead then? Either way, I just can't understand not making a full Scream chapter. It's a prime candidate for one. I mean, it has great map locations and a PERFECT survivor in Sidney. It would be such a missed opportunity. I want to point this out too. The developers themselves responded to the leaks not once but TWICE as a chapter. Yes I know what Peanits said and yes I'm well aware they also referred to Ash as a chapter...for some reason. I point this out because June is when the next chapter complete with survivor and map should release, so...connect the dots. Why release 2 killers at the same time?

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483210#Comment_483210

    Considering that instead of linking the image directly here on the forums you instead linked to a post on a subreddit where you are a moderator and assigned your own post a "legit" tag it's pretty obvious that you are bullshitting. I have no idea who "The King" is supposed to be, so I have investigated further and found someone who is more trustworthy than whoever that is supposed to be: Barack Obama.

    Mr. Obama, what do you have to do say about Niitosky's posts?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/044/ZYVMCWN8H50N.png

    Thank you Mr. Obama.

    @Madjura Mrs. Omaba, it's been an honor.

  • @TheShape78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483785#Comment_483785

    Ah, I see. I guess speculation still leans towards Pinhead then? Either way, I just can't understand not making a full Scream chapter. It's a prime candidate for one. I mean, it has great map locations and a PERFECT survivor in Sidney. It would be such a missed opportunity. I want to point this out too. The developers themselves responded to the leaks not once but TWICE as a chapter. Yes I know what Peanits said and yes I'm well aware they also referred to Ash as a chapter...for some reason. I point this out because June is when the next chapter complete with survivor and map should release, so...connect the dots. Why release 2 killers at the same time?

    Why release two killers at the same time you ask? I have a theory, but please understand that it is exactly that, a theory and nothing more.

    Think back to just before they nerfed Legion. They were warning people not to abuse the filthy blade/nasty blade exploit or risk being banned. Do you remember what else they warned us against? That’s right! Having 2 killers in the same match at the same time!

    How could such a thing be exploited if there wasn’t some pre-existing programming making this a possibility in the first place? Imagine if this “chapter” is really a new game mode involving 2 simultaneous killers, plus 2 new killer characters which work well together, and maybe a super giant new map to haunt around on? 😈

    As I think more about it, maybe the game mode IS the chapter and these new killers are the only ones to choose from for now. You may have read how they’re wanting people to volunteer to play vanilla (blank) loadouts here in a while? Well if 2 current killers go in with all the currently available perks, it might be way too unbalanced, so the new 2-killer game will be perkless. That or a new set of perks will be available on these killers specially designed for this mode only.

    Ok, I’m done weaving theories for one day!

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483835#Comment_483835

    Why release two killers at the same time you ask? I have a theory, but please understand that it is exactly that, a theory and nothing more.

    Think back to just before they nerfed Legion. They were warning people not to abuse the filthy blade/nasty blade exploit or risk being banned. Do you remember what else they warned us against? That’s right! Having 2 killers in the same match at the same time!

    How could such a thing be exploited if there wasn’t some pre-existing programming making this a possibility in the first place? Imagine if this “chapter” is really a new game mode involving 2 simultaneous killers, plus 2 new killer characters which work well together, and maybe a super giant new map to haunt around on? 😈

    As I think more about it, maybe the game mode IS the chapter and these new killers are the only ones to choose from for now. You may have read how they’re wanting people to volunteer to play vanilla (blank) loadouts here in a while? Well if 2 current killers go in with all the currently available perks, it might be way too unbalanced, so the new 2-killer game will be perkless. That or a new set of perks will be available on these killers specially designed for this mode only.

    Ok, I’m done weaving theories for one day!

    Very interesting theory! That sounds like chaos ha ha

  • @TheShape78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483847#Comment_483847

    Very interesting theory! That sounds like chaos ha ha

    Haha. Chaos Theory. I see what you did there. 😏

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483850#Comment_483850

    Haha. Chaos Theory. I see what you did there. 😏

    Wow, I didn't even catch that when I typed it, good eye! Chaos Theory was a GREAT game by the way :)

‹ 1 2