"NO SURVIVOR THIS CHAPTER" FROM FOG WHISPERERS "MORF"

0 votes and 0 comments so far on Reddit


rip sidney 😥

Comments

  • All I can say is...

    If they don't have a survivor with this chapter (Sidney or not) , I can say they are gonna lose on a lot of $$$. There is a lot of fans out there.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @TheShape78 None of us are saying Ghostface is the 3 month chapter Oman.

    That was the one with the leaked sounds that Ghostface doesn't have.

    We are saying we will get Ghostface without a 2.8 patch like with Ash. No PTB May 28th/early june.

    The next chapter will then release a few weeks later right after Ghost and be a new killer with all of the sounds that were leaked. With a ptb.

    Just Ash situation but with a killer. We got Jane despite Ash. We get Oman despite Ghost

    right.. I hadn't thought of the "oman" code.. but I thought of one thing, and if Oman was just the next chapter in June, and Ghostface is just content like Ash coming out first? maybe just May 28th? and therefore that the leaked sounds actually belong to the chapter of June?

  • @Niitosky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483785#Comment_483785

    right.. I hadn't thought of the "oman" code.. but I thought of one thing, and if Oman was just the next chapter in June, and Ghostface is just content like Ash coming out first? maybe just May 28th? and therefore that the leaked sounds actually belong to the chapter of June?

    Well, actually the Ghostface announcement is supposed to be on May 28, then the PTB would be June 4, and it would release around mid June. That all adds up to me, so I'm not sure how they could release 2 killers in the same month.

  • I'd prefer if they had Ghost Face rather than not having him at all.

    Sure its not a finished Chapter without Sydney but in my eyes we still have Ghost Face who is basically the star of the show.

  • @TheShape78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/484270#Comment_484270

    Well, actually the Ghostface announcement is supposed to be on May 28, then the PTB would be June 4, and it would release around mid June. That all adds up to me, so I'm not sure how they could release 2 killers in the same month.

    leatherface and krueger have been released to a month of distance

1 2 ›