One thing ive noticed
When a killer perk like remember me was gutted the survivors mains were like" OH HECK YEAH IN YOUR FACE YOU DIRTY KILLER MAINS YEAH WELL DESERVED YEAH GOOD JOB BEHAVIOR"
The second a perk that needed a nerf gets nerfed from survivors " THAT IT IM QUITTING YOU GUYS ARE KILLER SIDED WAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT USE MY PERK ANYMORE WITHOUT BT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Sorry this just frustrates me why cant people try to see issues from both sides instead of being so shallow minded about changes to the game thats the problem with this community and i dont get why honestly people complain for balance but than get upset about balance its like what is wrong with you guys.
Comments
I bet you notice survivors complain/boast about 4 times as much as killers.
I honestly see both sides complain a lot but i will agree survivors tend to complain a lot.
It's also funny when they bring up Noed and how op it is...
...but they never ever seem to cleanse totems when they get the chance.
"Oh it's dull, I should be fine."
NO, #########!
Yeah i mean i feel like noed has a huge impact on the game in certain situations like when someone is being camped its hard to manage totems and do gens but i will agree you can cleanse totems to counter the perk but yeah its just i dont get why the divide in this game is so huge
You notice it because there are 4x as many survivors as there are killers.
That's it. Killers complain, boast, act toxic as much as survivors. There are less of them though.
People in general are dicks. Especially online and even moreso in a competitive environment.
Yeah i understand that but its just annoying ya know its like you realize balance goes both ways you cant complain for balance and than get mad when something you have gets nerfed its a 2 way street
Both sides complain just as much
I dont remember anyone being happy about the remember me nerf
There were people that were thrilled by the nerf to it but most of them kinda sat back and laughed at people complaining about the nerf but they are the same ones that are so upset over MOMs nerf Not all of them but there were some.
I agree
Plus you generally get the “you’re all just Killah Mainz” I play survivor 70% like sorry but MoMs going to be healthier now? Plus I do agree with most killer buffs (that aren’t blatantly biased much like I do with survivor buffs, remember me being the latest because they destroyed that perk) My icon defines only my killer side main plus mikey’s a general favourite due to loving the series, jeez maybe I should change it to Ash as he’s my new survivor main I’ll be more reputable that way in their eyes... the NOED icon comment made me laugh though.
It's difficult for them to see both sides when they only play one side.
Yeah this statement sums up a lot but i dont know it just bothers me when you try to give them logical reasons and they just argue that im a killer main and that im biased from the start i mean i play both sides equal although killer is my style of the game.
Is this post serious? All this General Discussion section has been for the past month or so is killers whining. "This perks op", "This perks broken", "Survivor looked at me, hes toxic".
Well your whining worked, again. Well done.
I like to think most survivor mains aren't like this because I have a lot of survivor main friends I just like to assume they are all users that are baiting you in because let's be honest it's easier to bait under the impression of being a survivor than a killer.
Um,... nothing is wrong with MoM, and I don't even use it.
Survivors have been nerfed time and again for the last several updates, nerfing healing, making DS unuseable, now nerfing the weak DH known as MoM. It's a bit ridiculous, not to mention the EGC that is VERY much in favor of killers.
"Unusable" and "DS" don't belong in the same sentence.
Cuz majority mains survivor and wants to keep the upper hand to bully killers. As more things get nerfed by them as less they can bully. And bulling (or just simply dominating "the KILLER" as a survivor) is their only satisfaction
@HavelmomDaS1 I always assume that the majority actually play both sides I can't personally imagine maining one side no offense to any killer/survivor mains the game isn't the same when you play one half of the game wayy more than the other.
Something that I hate is when someone says “I’m a X main” and then people post the X main btw memes. Someone can be a X main and think something from their side is OP.
@TreemanXD I'm a spectator main all these entitled killer mains and survivor mains really just suck like cmon get on my level I don't even spawn in so I technically win every time.
@KillermainBTWm8 you’re a god player! :O
@TreemanXD Indeed I actually want a spectator/theatre mode rewind matches or spectate a friend currently in a match tho.
@KillermainBTWm8 that would be nice.
@KillermainBTWm8 on PS4 I can save a video clip and watch it.
@TreemanXD True on xbox I can stream on mixer and replay it but I want a theater mode where I see what my teamates are doing also I would like this from a killer perspective to so I could critique a survivor if they gave me trouble seeing what they did and what I could've done to prevent getting ran around.