Do you gg if you die?

I am finding that survivors only give out a gg when you give them hatch or they escape.

I don't get a gg if i win as killer, even though i always give a gg win or lose on either side.

What every happened to good sportsmanship? Are survivors really that salty when they die?

Are you one of these players?

Comments

  • @BillyIII said:

    Me dying usually means that the killer was a camping and tunneling slimebag. Probably used bamboozle, enduring and other cheats too. So no, I don't give "gg" to cheaters.

    I take it you don't know what cheating is. @BillyIII

  • This entire gg thing makes me laugh, honestly.

    You feel like typing it, do it.

    But don't expect anyone else to do what you feel is needed

  • I am finding that survivors only give out a gg when you give them hatch or they escape.

    If the match was fun i will say gg. (aka no hard tunneling, camping)

    But that also we (as survivors) can't do gens in 3 minutes cause i feel bad then >:C

  • Are you one of them exploit-abusing killer mains?

  • Someone literally down voted everyone's post and most were positive. No wonder they removed the option.

  • I also feel it is kind of insensitive to just call out gg like a robot. Most games it was not a gg for people so why lie like it was?

  • @basicpitch said:

    Those are perks, those aren't cheats.

    She probably uses DS, MoM, Adrenaline, Balanced but those are okay

    And no, don't flame me I use those perks too I'm saying survivors/killers are quick to blame the other side for using crutch perks when they use them too.

  • I play on console, I'll GG if it was an especially fun game, or if they message me first. Most of the time I don't feel like messaging people though

  • @BillyIII said:

    Me dying usually means that the killer was a camping and tunneling slimebag. Probably used bamboozle, enduring and other cheats too. So no, I don't give "gg" to cheaters.

    Is this bait? This has gotta be bait

  • I do if I'm still there at the end. If I die early as a survivor I'm off to another game and can't really talk in postgame chat.

    If people feel I'm trolling with it or being "ironic" or whatever that's their problem, I've been saying gg at the end of multiplayer matches since I started playing multiplayer games so it's not my problem if some ascended individual thinks I mean "git gud" or something.

  • If the killer plays like a pro then yes.

  • @BillyIII said:

    Me dying usually means that the killer was a camping and tunneling slimebag. Probably used bamboozle, enduring and other cheats too. So no, I don't give "gg" to cheaters.

    Oh god perks are cheating?! Lock me up I've been cheating! ;-;

  • I am finding that survivors only give out a gg when you give them hatch or they escape.

    Im not going to wait till the trial to end to say "gg", I'd rather find my next game, but if I died last, escaped last etc then I will.

  • I’m a ps4 player, or else’s I would. But since I can’t, I usually only message a really good killer or survivor. But it’s rare.

  • I play on PS4 so I rarely go out of my way to message somebody unless they were REALLY good.

    If I was on PC though then I’d give a gg win or lose unless the killer was just playing scummy

  • I give gg wether i win o lose as long as the killer is not a toxic ######### or facecamp/tunnel

  • If the killer wasn't a mega camper or tunneler then I always GG even if I die.

  • I do if the match ends in a reasonable amount of time. Usually I'm heading off to the next one though, so I'll leave a thumbs up if the Killer wasn't some sweaty moron tunneling me because there are 5 gens left, or whatever excuse is needed.


    Haven't seen too many of that type yet though, still in the green Ranks atm. Heading up pretty quickly (feels like they made it a helluva lot easier to pip in the past year since I played), so I'm sure my games will soon become infested with campy, tunnely, "I bought the game so I'll play it however I want" types who measure their e-peen with their kill count. Had a lot of fun matches though.

  • "gg wp" Causes actual real life physical harm to trolls. It deprives them of their one and only form of sustenance that they depend upon for their very survival.

    Every time you "gg wp" post match, a troll dies a little inside. For a better world one less troll at a time, "gg wp" today.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/474617#Comment_474617

    She probably uses DS, MoM, Adrenaline, Balanced but those are okay

    And no, don't flame me I use those perks too I'm saying survivors/killers are quick to blame the other side for using crutch perks when they use them too.

    @johnmwarner Pretty sure she's trolling/baiting.

  • If I enjoyed the game, I GG whether I died first or won a flawless victory.

    It's good manners and basic gamer etiquette if you both played and the other player gave you a fun match.

    Even if I didn't have fun but the other player said GG I always reply in turn because I have manners. But I normally have fun anyways unless it was such a bad stomp that had me on the hook 90% of the time and didn't actually have a chance to play.

  • I do if I'm the last one to die, otherwise I don't bother because nobody is going to see it and I don't want to wait until the last immersed surv dies.

  • I only give a gg if it was a fair game: No one tbagged, no one got followed after getting unhooked, no one camped/proxycamped.

    I don't have to write the killer often on ps4 but if i'm always super happy and they usually get a "Gg Thx for fairplay <3" from me no matter if i died or not. I apreciate being treated with respect and like a human being. Sportsmanship and fairness/fairplay are so wonderful.

    I get a nice lil reminder that there are good people out there and not only egoistic ones that only care about themselves and their own fun.

    Unfortunately that is rare on ps4 in all ranks.


    So here again: I want to thank you wonderful, respectful people out there! I'm glad you all are here and play this game, showing everyone that humanity does exist. Stay and don't change 💜

    I am finding that survivors only give out a gg when you give them hatch or they escape.


  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    As someone who is on console, I make sure I tell them GG in private chat. (Unless they camp or tunnel, then I put out one of these bad bois 🤮)

    Unless they blocked messages like me.

  • I am finding that survivors only give out a gg when you give them hatch or they escape.

    I don't usually say anything unless the team gets wrecked then it's gg. Had a nurse down all 4 of us in 30 seconds. It was the greatest show I'd been part of. I didn't even wiggle. You got me. Let's do this lmao

1 2 ›