what's the point of ranking up?

There is no point or whatever to get rank 1 beside the one time-achievement. not like you can get to rank 1 now so far i have seen rank 3-4 NEVER below for survivors. so basically now it is externally hard to get or you can get to rank 1 with farming match. so no reward from getting rank 1 and it is hard to get. :/

Comments

  • Yeah, there's been a lot of feedback on the current ranking system. Hopefully we'll see some rewards soon, but I believe from a Q&A session, they stated that rank rewards aren't currently on their list of priorities at this moment, which sucks, but I can understand with them having to focus on making Dedicated Servers at the current moment. We can only hope soon™ though.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Yeah, there's been a lot of feedback on the current ranking system. Hopefully we'll see some rewards soon, but I believe from a Q&A session, they stated that rank rewards aren't currently on their list of priorities at this moment, which sucks, but I can understand with them having to focus on making Dedicated Servers at the current moment. We can only hope soon™ though.

    i just hope they rework it completely like an actual ranking system. not lazy 20 to 1 with colors

  • The reward is to see Billy and Nurse all the time :)

  • the point of ranking up is:

    1º) feeding your imaginary ego to believe you are more "pro"

    and

    2º) taking longer and longer to start matches

  • Bragging.

    Totally worth it.

  • @George_Soros said:

    Bragging.

    Totally worth it.

    This right here ⬆️

    bragging rights that's it

  • So the games are less of a shitfest I guess

  • The higher your rank, the more valid you'll think your opinion is

  • With red rank you get access to:

    Elitism that only the red ranks can provide.

    As killer:

    the sweatiest of survivors

    FREE unlimited supply of post game salt

    exposure to many more SWF teams

    incredibly long queue times


    As survivor:

    the sweatiest killer mains

    access too many many more mori’s

    an abundance of Nurse, Billy, and Spirit gameplay

  • Facing more sweaty players i guess.

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    The reward is to see Billy and Nurse all the time :)

    @tt_ivi_99 Hey, hey, hey. You have to partially credit MoM for that too.

  • Zero point to ranking once you got you achv.

    I don't know why people even bother to be honest.. Play in the high ranks and sweat your undies off... or play in the low ranks and have some fun.


    I don't know.. I'd rather lose allot and still have fun... SO LOW RANKS IT IS!