DbD is a horror Game

And you should keep this in mind.

Just some movie example:


"Finally, I open the exit gate!"

"Im FREE!?!"

*deadly timer starts*

"I just go out? What the f*** want this timer?"

*pig catch the survivor and put a RBT on his head*

"Ohhh NO, this trap will kill me, if I go out."

*survivor read the note on the helmet*

"Ohh nevermind, see you later Amanda Young""

*go through the gate*

*has a date with Amanda Young after the match*




I rly miss the horror from DbD.

Comments

  • The pig would be nerfed if the rbt killed on egc or atleast people would cry nerf, that being said i would of loved the intensity of trying to get it off and escape befofe the entity or timer gets me

  • And you should keep this in mind. Just some movie example:

    And we also have Willy Wonka running about. "Survival horror game"

  • I think people misunderstand.

    The horror in DbD is facing 4 SWF Survivors, genrushing and doing loops perfectly.

    /sarcasm

  • Here's your horror:

    quin.jpg


  • Well what do you expect?

    It's a horror game not a movie. It's not gonna be scary after the first couple of times you play. Same with Friday the 13 or even high school: last year.

  • I think what op was getting at is this totally says oh Amanda's lore is non exist and for some reason she's gone soft. I really pray they rework adds ons to give her some actual power to rig the traps boxes even exit gates but it has to be fair for fun right?

    BTW who's calling for pig buff crouch speed when ghost face comes lol

    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ–

  • Seriously....#########, it was insane adrenaline and pressure having to take off the helmet.

    It was an issue having to leave through the Hatch with the helmet on, now exit gates too?


    Too much, Amanda didn't deserve this.

  • I feel bad for Pig, but killers were crying for endgame changes so there you go. Sorry.

  • Dream your Dream, but dont be MAD at reality to break your foolish dreams.

  • @Darkskies said:

    I think what op was getting at is this totally says oh Amanda's lore is non exist and for some reason she's gone soft. I really pray they rework adds ons to give her some actual power to rig the traps boxes even exit gates but it has to be fair for fun right?

    BTW who's calling for pig buff crouch speed when ghost face comes lol

    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ–

    Thats true @Darkskies

    The SAW traps are deadly and they have always a timer.

    The DbD nerf would never happen in a SAW movie.

  • @TheRoyalOwl

    But its still a horror game.

    And Amanda is a movie character.

    She should be scary.

    And you play vs a player.

    So the jumpscare is always random.

  • And yet pig mains still complain about the nerf you dont realise they need to do it for a reason that reason it for those piggy killers dont do cheesy things on them like for example bodyblock the box or just follow the guy that have the trap on him and yet her powers meant to slow the game down i do agree that she needs a buff but i dont want this thing to come back

  • I don't think it's a horror game tho. I understand why the terror radius exists but it removes the fear for me therefore I consider this game an over glorified game of freeze tag with a twist

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    And yet pig mains still complain about the nerf you dont realise they need to do it for a reason that reason it for those piggy killers dont do cheesy things on them like for example bodyblock the box or just follow the guy that have the trap on him and yet her powers meant to slow the game down i do agree that she needs a buff but i dont want this thing to come back

    You know pigs can still do cheesy things?

    And they can still camp jigsaw boxes.

    Deleting a complete ability is just dumb.

    I have a better change:

    "The EGC slow down, if someone wears a RBT".

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    I don't think it's a horror game tho. I understand why the terror radius exists but it removes the fear for me therefore I consider this game an over glorified game of freeze tag with a twist

    image.png

    That actual rly bad, that people think DbD isnt a horror game.

  • it's marked as one but it really isn't one in my opinion the game scares you for what 30 mins then the only thing that can is myers.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468695#Comment_468695

    it's marked as one but it really isn't one in my opinion the game scares you for what 30 mins then the only thing that can is myers.

    ......................................................

    Maybe the Devs should fix this rly fast.

    I started playing DbD, because its a horror game.

    Then survivors learned how to play and then they had godmode.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468695#Comment_468695

    it's marked as one but it really isn't one in my opinion the game scares you for what 30 mins then the only thing that can is myers.

    Yes myers and 1 more killer ghostface

  • if he has to crouch and is slow when crouching to remove terror radius I will laugh because of how easy it will be to avoid him and abuse crouch LOS

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468703#Comment_468703

    if he has to crouch and is slow when crouching to remove terror radius I will laugh because of how easy it will be to avoid him and abuse crouch LOS

    Look the gameplay they leak it hes crouch its good its the same speed while walking but hes tr dosent go so its wierd

  • Dead by Daylight was never and has never been a horror game. It's a party game in the same vein as Mario Party with horror themed costumes.

  • @Mochan said:

    I feel bad for Pig, but killers were crying for endgame changes so there you go. Sorry.

    I don't think even they wanted this. I love the endgame now but they could have just adapt it for Pig like slow down the timer on the endgame collapse when someone has a trap on their head. These nerfs are unnecessary.

  • quote-you-may-live-to-see-man-made-horrors-beyond-your-comprehension-nikola-tesla-69-48-84.jpg

    and then quentin smith was introduced

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If they truly wanted this game to be more horror instead of it being mostly competitive pvp, they should have had Survivors in the first person perspective and killers in third person.

    I still dont know, why survivors got a 360% perspective.

    That would break my neck.

  • Add more killers that mess with your terror radius because that is how you make the game scary.

    With the leaked scream chapter I love the new perk that was added and i think it could be kind of scary.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Add more killers that mess with your terror radius because that is how you make the game scary.

    With the leaked scream chapter I love the new perk that was added and i think it could be kind of scary.

    Its only work in chases.

    So yes maybe?

    Maybe not?

    We must test it.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470183#Comment_470183

    Its only work in chases.

    So yes maybe?

    Maybe not?

    We must test it.

    I missed the tiny detail of needing to be in a chase but it still could work. We must test the confusing terror radius build!

    Dark Devotion

    Monitor and Abuse

    Scream Perk (cant remember its name)

    Tinkerer

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470193#Comment_470193

    I missed the tiny detail of needing to be in a chase but it still could work. We must test the confusing terror radius build!

    Dark Devotion

    Monitor and Abuse

    Scream Perk (cant remember its name)

    Tinkerer

    @CashelP14

    I think I would use the bigger terrorradius perk and not DD.

    Only my opinion, because I think DD has just trash numbers.

    But I still like the concept from DD.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470196#Comment_470196

    @CashelP14

    I think I would use the bigger terrorradius perk and not DD.

    Only my opinion, because I think DD has just trash numbers.

    But I still like the concept from DD.

    It doesn't last long enough for how bad the cooldown is. I'm so disappointed because I wanted to do tombstone Myers with it

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470198#Comment_470198

    It doesn't last long enough for how bad the cooldown is. I'm so disappointed because I wanted to do tombstone Myers with it

    @CashelP14

    Yeah Myers with this perk would be rly funny.

    But the numbers are just bad.

  • @Boss said:

    I think people misunderstand.

    The horror in DbD is facing 4 SWF Survivors, genrushing and doing loops perfectly.

    /sarcasm

    @Boss

    Pallets can jumpscare me

  • @ShyN3ko Subnautica is more of an horror game than DBD, the only scary thing in DBD is Jumpscare Myers, that's it.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @ShyN3ko Subnautica is more of an horror game than DBD, the only scary thing in DBD is Jumpscare Myers, that's it.

    Yeah, but DbD had a great horror atmosphere.

    I want this back.

  • Tell the whole "dbd isin't scary" to my GF who I showed it too yesterday haha. She got jumpscared by a hillbilly :p

    Though exposure to something always decreases it's fear factor. That's why your not afraid of versing your 100th Myers or whatever

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    Tell the whole "dbd isin't scary" to my GF who I showed it too yesterday haha. She got jumpscared by a hillbilly :p

    Though exposure to something always decreases it's fear factor. That's why your not afraid of versing your 100th Myers or whatever

    What if we could combine killers?

    Example:

    15 Killer abilities

    3 Killer classes


    Stealth + Pig RBT + Myers Terrorradius


    We would have hundred of combination.

    So every game, you would face something new.

    And then you would scream like your GF XD

    @Maelstrom10