Either open the gates yourself or close the hatch in this situation. What’s the issue here? Did you try to vault a window and sprain poor Trapper’s ankle?
Either open the gates yourself or close the hatch in this situation. What’s the issue here? Did you try to vault a window and sprain poor Trapper’s ankle?
How can i close a closed hatch to open the exit gates myself what?
When we first heard about the collapse I was sure it was going to start when the last generator was completed. It would have made the collapse more of an urgent threat rather than something I could control.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just open the gate yourself then.
The EGC is fine the way it is. Stop crying omg.
I'm saying from a killer's standpoint most survivors can exploit this whole feature
Vote up for you 🤣😂🤣 it's so obvious
i corrected it since clearly it's been misinterpreted
Either open the gates yourself or close the hatch in this situation. What’s the issue here? Did you try to vault a window and sprain poor Trapper’s ankle?
How can i close a closed hatch to open the exit gates myself what?
You can interact with the gates directly (if they're already powered) and open one or both of them. That will also trigger the EGC.
That would have been nice to know. I thought i read everything on the new update...sigh
Yeah, thats what we meant 🤣🤣🤣
What a nice horror game.
The killer can open the exit.........................
Nope, that sounds just wrong.
Yeah, better not open the Exit so that the game can still be taken Hostage.
Sigh.
@Aven_Fallen
Horror game.
Opening the gate is maybe a good gameplay mechanic, but the horror game feeling is just zero.
I would accept killer nerfs, if it would make the game scary.
But opening the exit in a horror game?
That sounds wrong for a horror game.
When we first heard about the collapse I was sure it was going to start when the last generator was completed. It would have made the collapse more of an urgent threat rather than something I could control.