Why has nobody reported the Hag....
For a sexual harassment lawsuit!? Have you ever seen what she does to someone she finds in a locker?? She throws herself on them touches them so inappropriately! The pure horror in the survivors face is traumatizing :'( BHVR what do you have to say for yourselves?!
Comments
I don't even want to touch this...
You see Michael?! He stabs his knife into their and threatens them while getting close to them, he physically harasses them and handles them so violently, makes me scared...
O.o
I just wish the Hag would stop flaunting her curves it is distracting ;)
Do you see her? How else is she going to some loving?
Spirit also gets handsy with the survivors.
The survivor is clearly uncomfortable with it, that's messed up fam.
Well everytime a killer picks up a survivor it looks like they are picking up a bowling ball when they do that ass grab.
I feel my finger get all stinky when I watch that.... giggles at the same time.
Because they are afraid of her
The Hag is too distracting. When she comes near me I can't move, I just stay there apreciating her beauty
he also sometimes stabs them in the crotch too!