New pig cosmetics ??
When are these new pig cosmetics I’ve seen coming out to buy ??
CD1F1CA1-E253-44C1-B848-43BFE752F2E4.pngWhen are these new pig cosmetics I’ve seen coming out to buy ??
CD1F1CA1-E253-44C1-B848-43BFE752F2E4.png
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think these are fake, sorry to say, The Pig is a licensed Killer, the reason licensed killers don't get cosmetics cause they need permission and a bunch of legal talk and all has to be done to implement, they don't own them.
Hey! We may have killed your favorite character, but look! Cosmetics! :D
GIVE US ALL YOUR F***ING MONEY YOU LITTLE TWAT. :D
the only new pig cosmetic i could see in the future is a tombstone since they killed her
@ShrekIsHot They're not fake. They were leaked along with Ghostface.
Did anybody check Myers or leatherface? Maybe even Freddy?
Damn, thanks, I'll see what's up then, I took it as being fake due to the skin and Pig face textures seem off.
Not that I know off. But I wouldn't be surprised, that Pig cosmetics happened, because they already worked/talked with Lionsgate to get Ash.
Is this real?
These are beautiful.
I think the cosmetics were for sure a work to keep Pig players alive since they bashed her RBT ability to the dirt.
ON ANOTHER NOTE, SHE'LL BE A EVEN WORSE P3 CLAUDETTE, no TR and she blends in to the ground with the all black get up, dark and stealthy, oh boy do I want those.
Hello. Can I repost these images and give u a mention?
man i cant believe nobody checked anybody else for cosmetics
Now she just needs to get an unmasked skin!
Of course . I just want to know when they come out lol
Amanda finally gets some love. Thanks lads
Why didn't she get an unmasked with the regular clothes from saw 3
I love the red shirt outfit looks exactly like what slags wore in part 3
*she
I do too it look weird with the pig mask to me
Thanks!
They were taken from the Dev Build accidentally pushed out instead of the mid chapter patch. BHVR directly address this on their DBD Twitter. Needless to say, it's real.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1125795620634099713I hope they’re fake even though they probably aren’t. As a pig main, I personally don’t like either of these outfits.