Survivor body blocking.

Is there a reason survivors have started body blocking each other into corners?

Comments

  • @George_SorosWhat? ######### does that even mean?

  • Bad sportsmanship, if I see Survivors doing that to each-other I take it upon myself as my solemn duty to tunnel the hell out of the perpetrator.


  • Meme

    /miːm/

    noun

    plural noun: memes

    1. 1. an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.
    2. 2. an image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variations.


  • @CornChip Oh for ffs I know what a meme is. I'm confused about the concept of doing it for them. Is it just another way of saying they think being a jackass is funny?

  • @thrawn3054 Yup. Welcome to the Internet.

  • @Orion Sometimes I really hate people.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    @CornChip Oh for ffs I know what a meme is. I'm confused about the concept of doing it for them. Is it just another way of saying they think being a jackass is funny?

    :)

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    @CornChip Oh for ffs I know what a meme is. I'm confused about the concept of doing it for them. Is it just another way of saying they think being a jackass is funny?

    if theyre friends then it's funny to them. or just they sandbagging the other guy from something they did before.

  • Actually that constitutes as Grieving. Don't care that its a meme its bannable. Get VIdeo of it and send it to mods

  • Sometimes that survivor did something you didn't like, you must punish them.

  • @thrawn3054 it's really about the amount of time one has played. Somewhere over 1-2000 hours, many become more interested in ######### around than actual play. I still laugh my ass off every time when someone drops a pallet in front of another who is chased by the killer, even when I'm on the receiving end.

    I recently had one such game as killer and it illuminated the big problem with it too: sometimes there are 1-2-3 players who just want to do the meme stuff, while the other(s) want to play normally. That's bad. I guess for real meme games, like dancing around a generator, sandbag competition or pebble volley, you better get an SWF team of four, otherwise you may ######### up someone's fun.

  • Sandbaggers who do this kind of thing in front of me are dead men walking. I will give up on the rest of the game to make sure the sandbagger dies.

  • I only do this for like 5 seconds if killer is not near... For funsies :d