What if I DON'T want to be spectated?

I wanna keep my gameplay privacity in solo matches

Why can others see if I'm t-bagging or w/e?

Should be an option to disable it

Comments

  • U seriously complain about that? It's absolutely standard in nearly every single team based pvp game.

    The only people who complain about that are probably hiding something cuz this has nothing to do with "privacy".

    Could be cheating, exploiting etc or beeing a bad team mate (hatch camping) or just in general beeing a bad player.

    Accept it, that's not gonna change. It's part of the experience.

  • Or maybe I dont want people to look at the glorious body of my Kate bae <3

    I feel offended :(

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Or maybe I dont want people to look at the glorious body of my Kate bae <3

    I feel offended :(

    Yup sometimes me perv zooming in bootie or underwear of my gals... Dont wanna share with espectate lol

  • i wouldn't worry too much....i sometimes spectate others, it can be a learning experience....see what others are doing that i can pick up on and learn...i know some can spectate and then message and start trolling etc but i don't think that will go away

  • This can't possibly be a serious complaint

  • Actually I'm hoping they come up with some match replay option when dedicated servers come out... so we can replay the match and see what everyone was doing...


    everyone.jpg


  • Disagree we need better options like @TheBean mentioned.

    We need more tools to evaluate and judge other players properly ☺

    -Rep will now happen after a screening process

  • @Bbbrian2013 DbD is a game, not an examination.

  • pervs' privacy should be preserved

    image.png

    6 vote downs? come on... let's reach a dozen lol

  • @Entità DBD is many things..


    examtime.jpg


  • You're playing online.

    Your gameplay isn't private.

  • @Boss said:

    You're playing online.

    Your gameplay isn't private.

    some games have password-protected rooms to ensure privacy

    we have SWF to partially enhance privacy but solo matches dont

  • @BACKSTABBER i do get what you are saying, esp when it comes to trolls spectating....but sadly it's part of the game and the experience

  • @Mushwin said:

    @BACKSTABBER i do get what you are saying, esp when it comes to trolls spectating....but sadly it's part of the game and the experience

    oh thanks bro for understanding, but privacy is not really addressed in DBD

  • Well , too bad, deal with it.

  • @BACKSTABBER there is an option i know for not getting messages....personally i don't think many do spectate as we have to wait in the que for the next game lol...as i said i get your point but it is a part of it, i dont mind it but that is just my preference :)

  • @Mushwin said:

    @BACKSTABBER there is an option i know for not getting messages....personally i don't think many do spectate as we have to wait in the que for the next game lol...as i said i get your point but it is a part of it, i dont mind it but that is just my preference :)

    ur wrong... I luv youtube gameplays and very often specate others, so I see if they ally with the killer, t-bag, troll hard....

    as well as players dead 20 minutes ago participate in the end game chat and comment my actions

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/452613#Comment_452613

    ur wrong... I luv youtube gameplays and very often specate others, so I see if they ally with the killer, t-bag, troll hard....

    as well as players dead 20 minutes ago participate in the end game chat and comment my actions

    "as well as I see players dead 20 minutes ago that participate in the end game chat and comment my actions"

    What's wrong with that?

  • @BACKSTABBER But what if i want to judge you for missing a skillcheck that i wasn't nearby to witness? :(

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/452619#Comment_452619

    "as well as I see players dead 20 minutes ago that participate in the end game chat and comment my actions"

    What's wrong with that?

    I have bad reputation already, but I dont wanna show I am a perv or max toxic troll (into the limits of non-bannable stuff)

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @BACKSTABBER But what if i want to judge you for missing a skillcheck that i wasn't nearby to witness? :(

    yup doing big mistakes I dont wanna share

    I hope you understand this privacy issue is serious topic


    good night everyone from Seoul ~

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    U seriously complain about that? It's absolutely standard in nearly every single team based pvp game.

    The only people who complain about that are probably hiding something cuz this has nothing to do with "privacy".

    Could be cheating, exploiting etc or beeing a bad team mate (hatch camping) or just in general beeing a bad player.

    Accept it, that's not gonna change. It's part of the experience.

    Look his description in the forum...

  • Y'all gotta stop eating this bait

  • but on a more realistic note, sometimes, you can have a salty SFW team playing with you, they think you're the reason one of them died, and then you're not only trying to avoid the killer, but the survivor's who are trying to kill you as well. It happens, trust me.

    The dead one spectates and tells them where you are, the other leads the killer constantly towards you.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    but on a more realistic note, sometimes, you can have a salty SFW team playing with you, they think you're the reason one of them died, and then you're not only trying to avoid the killer, but the survivor's who are trying to kill you as well. It happens, trust me.

    The dead one spectates and tells them where you are, the other leads the killer constantly towards you.

    Most of the time that's not gonna happen unless you intentionally farmed that person right in front of the killer or body blocked them for the killer, hid and did nothing yhe whole match etc.. , if you play like an ######### people will treat you like one, it's like the people who complain about getting facecamped but fail to mention that they previously played that killer and decided to BM the whole game , it's all fun until someone is an ######### back

  • @TheBean said:

    Actually I'm hoping they come up with some match replay option when dedicated servers come out... so we can replay the match and see what everyone was doing...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/802/K9E99TACKFI5.jpg

    This is something I think is a great idea tbh able to not only evaluate your own mistakes but what others did as well.

  • Yup I am toxic and proud of that

    Excuse me lady if you have fun doing boring gens, I will loop and stun the killer instead while t-bagging JALB

  • You're trolling us right? @BACKSTABBER

    Your posts aren't normally this silly.

  • I want to be stalked by myers.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    You're trolling us right? @BACKSTABBER

    Your posts aren't normally this silly.

    @Bbbrian2013 maybe they got possessed ya never know

  • If you don't want to be spectated then don't play the game.

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/452597#Comment_452597

    some games have password-protected rooms to ensure privacy

    we have SWF to partially enhance privacy but solo matches dont

    Some games.

    This isn't one of them.

    Your gameplay isn't private.

  • @ClogWench said:

    This can't possibly be a serious complaint

    It's not. OP's intentions on this forum are pretty clear.

  • @Judith said:

    I want to be stalked by myers.

    Unlike u, it doesn't get my nipples hard, no thxs~

  • You are missing out.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 Exorcist Chapter confirmed?

  • Your game play is not private in an online multiplayer game. Sorry.