Killers nerf comes with dedicated servers
By the way in a few months only)
By the way in a few months only)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
..??
no killers:no games so gg ;) nice trolling
No ping advantage = fine hitboxes you ll see
It's a legit concern that hits will change with dedicated servers.
Nurse is gonna be a ######### to play with latency, same with huntress.
oof i can taste the fear of nurse billy and huntress on me xd those 3 killers have the worst hitbox ever
It really depends on how devs will implement the hit registration handling. I can remember somebody writing a very detailed post on reddit about it. And from what I understand, it could be that not much will change or a lot. Hard to say. We will see.
I see no problem with hits actually having to connect.
You mean hitboxes'll work properly?
Scoff
This is the best part of dedicated servers.
Yee... Killers gonna have to readjust to the lag.. hehe
@Freudentrauma Of course the killer's input needs prioritization, otherwise it won't work. I just said that the op's concerns aren't unjustified.
From killers perspective it was already fine anyway, nothing will change. From survivors perspective it's gonna be better.
Well, that's my theory.
You think it is a nerf that a hit actually has to connect?
Oof.
I keep thinking there's not much more they can do to make survivor any easier but I wouldn't doubt it as the Dev's keep surprising me.
Thank god if the hitbox is fixed. There's nothing more cancerous than getting smacked from 10 meters away.
Here some info
Yeah exactly my point. I had so many bullshit hits as nurse before. Also imagine not landing a hit to survivor that just vaulted a window )
What are you trying to say exactly? Game will never get to work normally? Bad devs? Keep your hate
Well so far we knew a game with latency being on killers side