what's y'alls favourite feature about y'allself
mine's my face
i would take a cuter picture BUT I MESSED UP MY EYELINER FUDGE NUGGET
here's a better one -x-
whatever, this is just a small body positive post, you could have a favourite freckle on your body and that can be your favourite part about you and that's okay :)


Comments
I like my eyes and creative spirit. c:
You're pretty btw :3 💜
Hmm, probably my shyness when people first meet me but then they get to know me better and they realize I'm a big goofball/ dork despite my somewhat edgy attitude. I like that about myself 😊
I like the fact the I live on the 3rd rock from the Sun.
I can dislocate my fingers without feeling pain :3
Want a picture or video? :3
I got some fine kickin legs.
@ClogWench I'm pretty good at kicking, too haha
@LCGaster
that sounds cool, show a video
@fluffybunny
you're adorable
@PhantomMask20763
me too
@Saint_Ukraine
same
@ClogWench
i have thick thighs that can save lives (mainly mine) but they have scars all over so i don't show off my freshy shaven legs no matter how soft they are
I like my sense of humor more than anything.
I have quite a few weird traits that I'm proud of, but my favorite features are probably that I'm tall and that I have long fingers.
Like, REALLY long fingers.
I use to freak people out in middle school because I could pick up basketballs in one hand, and I can usually wrap my fingers around someone else's hand if we hold our hands up against each other (palm to palm with fingers extended against each other).
@LCGaster I believe that if you want to show a video you need to link it from something like YT. I tried to post a video of a bug awhile ago.
Here's the video :3
Just...don't ask 😂
@LCGaster
that's so cool omg
Usually it freaks people out 😂
But yeah, I like it :3
I can also dislocate the other fingers and shoulders
Well, how serious I can be under any circumstance, in fact, even for my school photo, I was serious in it
@ me if you want to see it
Edit:Spelling error
@LCGaster I enjoyed the other guys face in the video
@Hoodedfengm1n
He's a nice lad 🤣
My EXCELENT Microsoft Paint Skills
All done in MS Paint.
(I posted these on Smashboards (I'm NotAPro Bro) already, but I'm also going to put it here)
@TheGameZpro3 Its beautiful,
That looks scarier than a Spirit with Prayer Beads
@JoannaVO
Hehehe 🤪
My best feature? My visible neutral feelings regardless of what mood I'm in. I always appear the same no matter how I feel.
My pink hair
The fact that i look nothing like the model i use.
I'm a black ginger.
And no, i won't show you. You'll have to wait years from now until i do a face reveal of me finally getting my job as a Detective ;)
I knew it, @Detective_Jonathan , that's why you don't have a soul hehe
@Plu
@Plu lol 🤣
My auburn hair and my sense of humor.
I'd say my face, however I'm very camera shy, so no photo
@plu I’m hoping to get pink hair soon. :)
I wanna paint it black
@TreemanXD I dyed my hair green for spring. x) It's fun to have colorful hair.
I won’t post my face, but here’s my average outfit
@KiraElijah
🎵 I see a red door and I want it painted black 🎵
Nice
"no colors anymore, I want them to turn black"
Thanks
ECHOOOOOOOOOO
Nice shirt. 83 @KiraElijah
ty, but I like the jeans more. and pls continue the echooooo xD
@KiraElijah I'm in my jam-jams right now so I cant post what I normally wear, but I normally just wear my standard grey or black sweatshirt with a t-shirt under and some sweats
cool (Continue my echooo)
Definitely my ability to totally mess with peoples heads.
@PhantomMask20763 Also, get mon to play swf with you. (He doesn't want to message and bother you)
EDIT: Mon is another game xD I meant Treeman
@KiraElijah Aw, tell him he can message me whenever he wants. But as much as I'd love to play, I'm afraid I must hit the hay. I woke up too early for my liking this morning so I need to make up for that. But I will be on all day tommorow because I've got no school!
okay
I'm more of a leggings, shorts person.
Also echoooo!
Yea, but as a male I must refrain from wearing leggings xD
@PhantomMask20763 if you want to message me anytime next weekend (like the 26th to the 28th), im the charizard chick.
Dx Screw the man, wear what you want lol
@NoodleLegs yeah, ik! I added you back when we played a few days ago. I'll make sure to message if I see you online so we can swf