what's y'alls favourite feature about y'allself
mine's my face
i would take a cuter picture BUT I MESSED UP MY EYELINER FUDGE NUGGET
here's a better one -x-
whatever, this is just a small body positive post, you could have a favourite freckle on your body and that can be your favourite part about you and that's okay :)


Comments
I'm fine with my Baggy T-Shirt and Skinny Jeans combination for now @fluffybunny
Haha. xD Hopefully they're at least comfy. @KiraElijah
Very comfy, I don't dress to impress, I dress with my basic 2 colors (Black and Grey) and with comfort
@fluffybunny
The more I think about it it is Mubarak sense of fashion and my sense of fashion.
This is my favorite shirt.
I'll give one about my mate instead because I feel weird saying things about myself.
I like how my mate knows everything I say is bullshit. I can literally say anything and he'll know not to take it seriously.
be blessed by joonsus
I like the fact that I have a roof above my head, food, water and work where I earn my money.
Things I like about my character.. idk: I like being kind and respectful to others. I want to be treated like I treat others.
Heres a pic of me, its mot the best but this is me
(Covered my face fir obvious reasons :P)
Thing I like the most about myself is my creativity and musicianship. I can legit look at this and say "I did really good". And when it comes to me, I can't say that very often due to a childhood of self hatred LUL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcn8kfqdxZY
So that's picture, but the actual thread was about what's your favourite feature about yourself.
*Sarcasm intensifies*
@MrDardon Yeah but I already talked about what my favorite feature about myself was on the first page :P
Good, at least I was being sarcastic and got myself look stupid by myself lol. I usually read the last comments only.
My decent jawline, muscular legs and my pretty cold eyes. Not giving a picture, because I don't like to ๐๐๐.
That's my favourite feature. My least favourite is my glasses, because I think I look better without them. Idk though, most my friends say I look ugly without them.
Mentally, my best feature is my ways to mess with people, and bamboozle them and my worst is definitely my overprotective nature.
@fluffybunny you literally look the exact same as my younger sister. Only difference is that she's light brown.