BBQ IN THE SHRINE
For those that didnt know :D
For those that didnt know :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is this a sign that DbD is going to be amazing for the rest of the year?
🤔 or just coincidence? 🤔
Is luck now on the players side? 🤔
Bubba approves.
It's called damage control.
@Vortexas!!!!! It finally happened!!!! :D
I bought it so fast when I saw it there lol
Just after I struggled through leveling up LF too, darn.
Hahah this could actually be true!
That is awesome! I couldn't afford the LF DLC, so I am very happy about this! I have wanted BBQ for a long time😃
If this is true then THANK YOU LEGIONS!
thank you for your sacrifice? lol.
Wow if I didn't get my BBQ 5 months ago I could've gotten it today!
Everyone can thank my friend, UndeadDragon, who was sick of waiting and bought LF last week just to get BBQ. Even said "I guarantee after I buy him it will be in the shrine."
Im DYING right now.
His sacrifice brought this upon us.
Same! xD @Kagrenac
^^^
We need the LOL button.
Yay, time to die more often from my #1 weakness! XD
Must be. lol.
Indeed we do.
Tbh, I'll take a hit for BBQ. I ain't a Frenzy Freak anyway :3
I’m glad. I’ve been meaning to get rid of my shards after last weeks shrine.
How noob are you to think BBQ is OP