What builds should I use on shape?

On the shape what build should use on him? And tell me way you picked that build thx:)

Comments

  • I think M&A is always an auto pick on him. After that I like Bamboozle a lot. It shuts down a lot of loops and the window vault speed in t3 is scary. I think at least Ruin or Sloppy is required for a slow down perk as well, maybe even both if you want. NC is also quite good as him as well.

    A lot of people like the Enduring/Spirit Fury combo but I personally think it's highly overrated and not worth the slots for how much is activates.

  • Infectious Fright is great with M&A in tier 3 cause it lets you snowball oneshots pretty fast.

  • infectious fright can be great for mikey. Down someone and instantly know if others are nearby to maximize your tier 3 time. I run monitor with it. Gives you a bit more stealth in tier 2, and a bigger radius in tier 3 to get multiple people downed.

  • Monitor and Abuse is a MUST, and any aura reading perks like BBQ, Rancor and Nurse's. good for sneak ups.


    Any strength builds work too like Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, Enduring, Fire Up and Brutal Strength.

  • Vanity mirror and Judiths Tombstone work very well together.

  • I use Ruin, Bamboozle, Nurse's Calling and Infectious Fright.

    Ruin: Obvious reasons

    Bamboozle: Any M1 killer that doesnt have tools to negate infinites needs this perk.

    Nurse's Calling: Whenever you hit someone just let them go and go for another person, thanks to your 16m they wont realize when you are around and they'll keep healing, allowing you to find them again

    Infectious Fright: Whenever you hit Tier 3 it'll help you slug the team and apply great preassure.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Vanity mirror and Judiths Tombstone work very well together.

    Don't do that dude. God forbid someone ask for advice without being trolled

  • I like to hunt and chase survivors... not worried about winning.. other than getting my 4 BBQ tokens.

    I like using:

    Whispers: Don't like wasting time looking in spots where survivors aren't. I waste allot of time if I don't have Whispers on. Plus makes finding that last survivor more fun, and not 10 minutes of frustrating wondering if they are leaving or not.

    BBQ and Chili: Points and aura reading... I like to go off and get the next one quicker and no way you can play any killer without the double BP it provides.

    Spirit Fury and Enduring: I don't like pallets, so this makes that part of the chase more enjoyable for me.


    This is my standard build for most of my killers.. sometimes swap out Spirit Fury for Franklin's Demise.. Or Monitor and Abuse.

  • @CaptainCastle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/419789#Comment_419789

    Don't do that dude. God forbid someone ask for advice without being trolled

    Pretty sure they would realize before using the addons lighten up a bit.

  • I generally like to run Monitor and Abuse, BBQ, Iron Grasp, and Fire It Up with Scratched Mirror and Boyfriend's Memo. Stealth Myers is a fun build to run in my opinion. :)

  • Hmm I'm a bit of an outsider here. I use M&A, discordance, devour hope and thanatophobia/overcharge (my old build was discordance, thanat, overcharge and DH, recently got M&A, still undecided on it tbh). I know it's probably considered a trash build but I get pretty decent results, thinking maybe changing out thanat space for PGTW when I level up clown?

    I use M&A for close range sneaking/surprise attacks, discordance for early game stalking/finding groups. Devour hope for that sweet sweet surprise exposed and thanat/overcharge/PGTW for general stalling. I tend to use the classic J myers memorial and dead rabbit in most matches but sometimes dead rabbit + vanity mirror for a fun scares based match.

  • I use Ruin, BBQ, NC, and Monitor. Bamboozle, Enduring, and Spirit Fury can also work really good on Myers because of his increased vault speed and lunge in tier 3.

  • The thing with Myers is he has so many various build styles depending on the perks and add ons you use. You can go with jump scare Micheal or a build that helps you get to Tier 3 faster and help you end chases quicker. Of all the killers, Michael has a lot of variety in game play.

    Personally, I love jump scare Michael.

  • I can't to to sneak up on survivors

  • I can't wait to sneak up on survivors

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/420028#Comment_420028

    Pretty sure they would realize before using the addons lighten up a bit.


    Lol yes because newbies instantly understand addon synergies. Run along troll.

  • That’s for you to find out. Experiment. I used to give builds but the thing is they end up not liking it because they use a different play style, and that’s fair, I think you’d be holding yourself back if you didn’t at least modify builds given to you so you can perform better.

  • Perks:

    Ruin

    Devour

    Monitor

    Franklin's

    Add-ons:

    Scratched mirror + Boyfriend memo

    Fragrant tuft of hair + Judith tombstone

  • Bamboozle to prevent looping

    Ruin to prevent gen rushing

    Franklins (Obviously)

    And BBQ for easy stalking.