Which of your Survivors has ALL perks available

I just bought Kate, her perks are kinda trash, but I want to main her. This means I'll give all perks. It's still a long road ahead, since I've to upgrade so many characters to level 40. This leads me to the question, which character you choosed to give all perks :)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Nea & Quentin.

  • Claudette and soon Nea.(by soon I mean I’m upgrading her rn)

  • My Dwight. Who's also the only P3 survivor I got.. and I only play him in his default outfit.

  • Quentin and soon Kate

  • Ace and Daddy David.

  • Meg, Kate, Claudette, Dwight, Ace.

    Ming and Nea almost too.

  • Ace and Bill. Might do Ash, not sure yet.

  • Why would you play anything but a P3 Claudette? Why handicap yourself so much?

  • David King!

    Just the coolest survivor with his untamed donkey jacket. Hey mr. Killer, look at my golden necklace and my golden rings.

    I just wish there would be another beardy head (other than the standard) which looks cool and not like some kind of douch^^

  • When it happens it'd be Dwight, Kate, Meg, and Claudette incase I ever want to be a butthole. Because whenever I join a lobby with 3+ Claudettes I ask them if I can join their sister squad (Yes I went there JC fans) and usually they say yes. One claudette called me a smelly creep because I was using defalt david and told me I can't join their club.

    Dang those regina georges.

  • Big Daddy Complete Package Jeff. Although I'm in love with Jane and taking her down that path currently. I dig the characters less favored, apparently. Although everybody is running Ash, I do have him at P2 and debating getting him maxed to play, just because I've loved his character since watching the original Evil Dead as a kid.

  • Nea, first one I p3 level 50 I have almost all perks on her tier 3. Except for one of tapps, janes perks, and ashes

    the only reason I don’t have those perks is because I haven’t bought the character yet

  • Claudette, Dwight, David, Bill, and soon to be Kate.

  • Just Dwight. He's my main so he's got it all.

  • I've only got Ash to get all the perks on, he's level 41 now - the rest of my survivors have all perks.

  • Jane, Claudette, Nea and Kate

  • My Tapp has all perks

    I am now wirking on getting Ash to have all perks

  • Claud, on XBOX. On PC, nobody.

  • Dwight, also p3.


    I also want all perks on Kate but I'm not sure I want to prestige her.

    It's a lot of bloodpoints to put in one character.

  • Laurie, p3 too (only missing ash perks now bc took a break prior to the paragraph release) everyone else is a mixed bag. I'm one of those terrible people who decided to play whichever surv I want and not actually just focus on "maining" one to get all perks. Every other surv is a mess of prestiges and perks but it makes them more than just skins I suppose if I want to try different perk layouts.

  • Meg and Claudette have all perks for me, don’t play Claudette anymore and deciding on whether I should get all the perks on Jane or Kate (who are both P3 50 right now), leaning more towards Jane rn though