So I bought the Legion

And tbh i’m quite satisfied, i’m loving how they play and they will probably become one of my mains.

Comments

  • @Kim Well, that might change. If you read the April Dev Undate posted today in the News section, Legion is getting changes in the upcoming mid-chapter patch, and those changes will be revealed in a post next week.

  • And tbh i’m quite satisfied, i’m loving how they play and they will probably become one of my mains.

    Ok, i hope you are having fun with your Rank 20 experience.

  • Don't get too comfortable with the play style. They are reworking Legion. At last.

  • Totally worth to main.

    +Easy to farm BP

    +Easy to pip

    +Delicious survivors tears

    -After some time playing Legion you can feel like a dick, but after some games on weak killer like Plague, get palletlooped and bulled, it's feels like they ask for Legion.

    I hope the nerf will not be too hard.

  • @Sergei_K said:

    Totally worth to main.

    +Easy to farm BP

    +Easy to pip

    +Delicious survivors tears

    -After some time playing Legion you can feel like a dick, but after some games on weak killer like Plague, get palletlooped and bulled, it's feels like they ask for Legion.

    I hope the nerf will not be too hard.

    They are not nerfing Legion, they are reworking them.

    Also, Plague is not weak lol

  • And tbh i’m quite satisfied, i’m loving how they play and they will probably become one of my mains.

    i hate it, wish could give Susie back or gift

  • @Chi They are "updating" them. Don't think it's full on rework (as Freddy)

  • @Sergei_K said:

    Totally worth to main.

    +Easy to farm BP

    +Easy to pip

    +Delicious survivors tears

    -After some time playing Legion you can feel like a dick, but after some games on weak killer like Plague, get palletlooped and bulled, it's feels like they ask for Legion.

    I hope the nerf will not be too hard.

    "+Delicious survivors tears"

    That's the reason I play this game baby! HIGH FIVE!

  • @Bug_Reporter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57182/so-i-bought-the-legion

    Ok, i hope you are having fun with your Rank 20 experience.

    I’m at rank 6

  • @Sergei_K said:

    Totally worth to main.

    +Easy to farm BP

    +Easy to pip

    +Delicious survivors tears

    -After some time playing Legion you can feel like a dick, but after some games on weak killer like Plague, get palletlooped and bulled, it's feels like they ask for Legion.

    I hope the nerf will not be too hard.

    They haven't confirmed it's a nerf, just that it's a change. Considering the general consensus is that Legion is unfun to face, hard to avoid being tunneled by, and generally weak, I imagine this is gonna be more of a buff than anything so long as you're not exploiting the Moonwalking strategy.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield They're not changing him that much. Only changing numbers.

    They said legion is a tweak/update not a rework

  • Ok i see you are new to this, "Rank 20" means ANY rank other than Rank 1 (Rank 4, 3 and 2 are also considered Rank 20"). So if you arent playing at Rank 1 ONLY, you wont experience the true DbD experience (toxicity), so you are just considered another Rank 20 Killer or Survivor.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @Dwight_Fairfield They're not changing him that much. Only changing numbers.

    They said legion is a tweak/update not a rework

    @Bbbrian2013 Where did they say this?

  • @Dwight_Fairfield In the announcement: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57097/developer-update-april-2019#latest

    Go to Updates, Legion is the second. He is slated as an update. Then, read further down the post, and you'll see that Freddy is a full-on rework.

    There's a difference. Folks who think Legion is getting reworked are in for a disappointment.

  • Is gonna get fixed and more fun to play against i just hope he become viable get the moonwalking exploit fixed and add-ons reworked ( Frank mix tape and stab wounds study is cancer).

  • @Bug_Reporter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/417215#Comment_417215

    Ok i see you are new to this, "Rank 20" means ANY rank other than Rank 1 (Rank 4, 3 and 2 are also considered Rank 20"). So if you arent playing at Rank 1 ONLY, you wont experience the true DbD experience (toxicity), so you are just considered another Rank 20 Killer or Survivor.

    @Bug_Reporter yeah but rank 1 players who actually choose to stay in rank 1 and not purposely depip themselves like some others just to pretend they have status in this game or whatever reasons they keep in rank 1 for can keep their bs opinions and inside jokes to themselves. Lower ranks can experience toxicity too from your deranked comrades and their friends they brought onto the game to swf with.

    Also, use legion to farm as much as possible OP, I seriously bought legion for that purpose and havent even touched him yet cause I'm having too much fun with Clown atm. Gosh dangit...

  • @Kilmeran said:

    @Dwight_Fairfield In the announcement: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57097/developer-update-april-2019#latest

    Go to Updates, Legion is the second. He is slated as an update. Then, read further down the post, and you'll see that Freddy is a full-on rework.

    There's a difference. Folks who think Legion is getting reworked are in for a disappointment.

    @Kilmeran It also says "This is something the community has been requesting since its release back in December 2018." Given the hatred the community has for the Legion since their release, I think its going to be a significant change.

  • @Bug_Reporter is our favorite troll. <3

    @OP awesome that you’re having fun! :)

  • @Sergei_K said:

    Totally worth to main.

    +Easy to farm BP

    +Easy to pip

    +Delicious survivors tears

    -After some time playing Legion you can feel like a dick, but after some games on weak killer like Plague, get palletlooped and bulled, it's feels like they ask for Legion.

    I hope the nerf will not be too hard.

    But you can do that with Nurse

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/417266#Comment_417266

    @Kilmeran It also says "This is something the community has been requesting since its release back in December 2018." Given the hatred the community has for the Legion since their release, I think its going to be a significant change.

    I honestly don't think Legion is getting a huge change. They'll obviously change things like Frank's Mixtape, Moonwalking, etc. They might tweak mending too, but I don't see any huge changes coming.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/417456#Comment_417456

    I honestly don't think Legion is getting a huge change. They'll obviously change things like Frank's Mixtape, Moonwalking, etc. They might tweak mending too, but I don't see any huge changes coming.

    Yeah, they're probably just gonna address Survivor complaints and nerf the only tools they have to secure downs quickly enough.

  • @Trikset said:

    I bought Legion a while ago, but as I have a conscience I just cant bring myself to play them because:

    "

    +Easy to farm BP

    +Easy to pip

    +Easy to easy easy

    +Easy Easy dUh eAsY EaSy moonwalk eASy

    +Easy to easy un-counterable easy dUh eAsY EaSy eASy

    "

    I prefer to earn each kill I get, I don't like the feeling of having my hooks handed to me on a set of broken crutches.

    Another counterplay ignoring Survivor main who can't stop grouping up and gets Deep Wounded every 30 seconds as a result. 🤣🤣

  • @Trikset said:

    Another Legion main who can't play any other Killer because other Killer's don't have training wheels. So sad!

    Aw well, Legion's getting nerfed, ah, "Re-Worked" next patch anyway so maybe they'll introduce a facet of skill to the class and take away the training wheels so it feels less cheesy and less like each kill I get on Legion isn't just handed to me by default.

    Irony is that I switch between Survivor and Killer frequently and I'm fine with any other Killer.

    Legion is getting a change, not a "rework". Survivors and Killers who say otherwise are wrong.

    Hey, anyone can be good with any Killer if they're at rank 20. ;) @Trikset @Trikset

    Because there is no way you're NOT being sweaty with Survivors otherwise. 🤣

  • If a team looks like trouble and there's 2 flashlights, it's Legion time.

    I see your toxicity and raise you!

  • Good for you!

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Don't get too comfortable with the play style. They are reworking Legion. At last.

    they aren’t reworking him. They’re adjusting existing mechanics. It’s a legion update not a rework like Freddy.