How easy is spirit?

All you have to do is equip stridor to kill the bunch isnt it?

Comments

  • If the game lets you hear survivor's footsteps, you dont need stridor.

  • Spirit isn't easy though, she requires practice, though not as much practice as nurse. You can't just pick up Spirit and start slaying with her

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Spirit isn't easy though, she requires practice, though not as much practice as nurse. You can't just pick up Spirit and start slaying with her

    Agreed. When playing Spirit it's all about knowing when and when not to use your power. When you do use your power you have to predict the survivor's movement. Mistakes can screw you over big time. Not as much with the Nurse and Leatherface but they still hurt you.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Started playing her a while ago, it's not easy

  • I played back when sounds were ######### up, making it ten times harder to pin point where survivors were. But i simply buckled down and powered through, making me a very lethal Spirit main even when i can hear them.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Okapi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/416709#Comment_416709

    Agreed. When playing Spirit it's all about knowing when and when not to use your power. When you do use your power you have to predict the survivor's movement. Mistakes can screw you over big time. Not as much with the Nurse and Leatherface but they still hurt you.

    Leatherface?

  • It'll take a lot of practice. I thought she was horrible in the beginning but it's just she's similar to the nurse in the case of new nurses are horrible but with practice they're very strong

  • She's hard but underpowered af. Don't play her.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Spirit isn't easy though, she requires practice, though not as much practice as nurse. You can't just pick up Spirit and start slaying with her

    I did. That's why I mained her.

    Spirit is a great killer, I used to play her with no perks or addons when I had her from level 1-15. I used to throw those map offering boosted swf in the garbage and nobody could complain because I didn't have perks or add ons. I highly recommend survivor mains use her if they want to get into killer because you need to be really good at predicting to use her phase walk. I wonder if Wraith is like the weaker version of spirit, I don't play him....not since that awful 1hr rank 20 bully experience....my heart hasn't healed yet lmao.

  • Spirit is really easy imo, I don't understand why people say she is too difficult.

    When she was first introduced, I had a really bad pair of headphones and it was damn difficult to play her for me. At that time, I thought she was really difficult.

    After that, I bought a new pair of headphones and had a daily with her. I said ######### it and played her for the daily. It was incredibly easy.

    After that match I played her about 6-7 times and no team was able to complete 5 generators so I decided to main her. My experience with her is just great.

    As long as you have a good pair of headphones, it is damn easy to use her, I don't understand why people consider her to be really difficult.

    The same goes for the hag as well but I am not too sure about her, I am a survivor main and I know which paths survivors use so it could just be me.

  • If you miss time your chainsaw with him you guarantee the survivor makes it to the window, next loop or straight up gets away.

    No one else with the exception of Nurse is as punished for screwing up. The joke being whereas the Nurse has a potential limitless skill ceiling Leatherface does not and is stuck in low tier.

  • @jackmadrox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/416728#Comment_416728

    Who Spirit? Maybe it's just me, but I find her rather easy to play.

    @jackmadrox

    I still need to learn how to use the power

  • @Delfador said:

    Spirit is really easy imo, I don't understand why people say she is too difficult.

    When she was first introduced, I had a really bad pair of headphones and it was damn difficult to play her for me. At that time, I thought she was really difficult.

    After that, I bought a new pair of headphones and had a daily with her. I said ######### it and played her for the daily. It was incredibly easy.

    After that match I played her about 6-7 times and no team was able to complete 5 generators so I decided to main her. My experience with her is just great.

    As long as you have a good pair of headphones, it is damn easy to use her, I don't understand why people consider her to be really difficult.

    The same goes for the hag as well but I am not too sure about her, I am a survivor main and I know which paths survivors use so it could just be me.

    Not every player plays the same or has the same skill and Spirit is hard to master. Also hearing with her is key and a lot of players who don't normally play a killer than really cares about hearing survivors is going to have a difficult time.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @Acromio you just aren’t a good spirit.

  • I think she isn’t easy to learn. Sound alone will not always guarantee you get them and survivors with spine chill can’t work around your power a little bit easier.

  • Spirit has a pretty low skill floor, but a really high skill ceiling. Try her out!