Just going to DC

If you camp me I’m DCing, if you tunnel me the entire game and ignoring everyone else that u run past I’m DCing. I really don’t care. If you’re gonna prevent me from playing the game and earning points etc then I see 0 reason for me to stay in the game. Sorry for the other 3 but I’m not giving the killer the points for the kill. I know they get quitter points but oh well. This game is Garbo anyway so who cares. “Oh you get points for being chased” I literally don’t care it’s literally not even worth the small amount of points you get.

Comments

  • Entitled survivor confirmed. Being bad at the game is everyone elses fault, not his.

    "The big bad killers are trying to kill me".

    All killers step aside and let this man/boy/######### do gens in peace and safely walk out the exit gates unharmed. Dont even look at him, he'll dc. Hes entitled to escape, hes a survivor.

    What a clown.

  • did he just call me a #########? lol. i wonder why he must exaggerate the conditions of my dc to make his own point seem rational? ...hmm...

  • If you camp me I’m DCing, if you tunnel me the entire game and ignoring everyone else that u run past I’m DCing. I really don’t care.

    So basically if a killer uses a strategy what is going to make them win, you DC, because you lack skill and only want to win in a game which was supposed to be fun for both roles equally?

    So killers may DC, if people wiggle off, get unhooked, a gen is done, swf etc. etc etc.


    You are a perfect example of what is wrong rn.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @pungent_stench then learn how to lose the killer.



    of course. just like you. evidently, you don't need the perks you just suggested then. excuse me...but...what are you even on about?

  • @pungent_stench well I don’t mind being tunneled ‘cause I run s build for being chased. If tunneling is a big problem then you need to learn how to stealth or lose the killer.

  • So yesterday I did this funny thing because I kept getting the same killers over and over tunneling me and changing their playstyle/killer to counter my kindred so they can camp. I am not toxic, I don't trash talk in the after lobby. I will say a snarky remark if I need to but always ggs and I don't attempt to hurt feelings. But I played as Jake, only running sabotage and no items/offerings, and if the ping seemed to me like a killer I kept dealing with, I joined and sabod hooks close to generators, provided a good long chase without any other perks on my belt, or in one case I ran to a corner over and got farmed by my teammate and the killer. But for EVERY game I did that in, whether the killer was someone that had been tunneling/camping me many games before or not. I bought time for my teams to 5gen and escape with only me being punished with what caused me to build that anyway:

    Camping and Tunneling.

    I laughed like crazy the whole time and managed to up my chase skill while being 'toxic'. Dunno how well this would work in red ranks though.

  • Thx for your Tears Deposit sir, we appreciate every single drop :)

  • i have some videos of what it looks like to be hit as soon as one is unhooked and then rehooked. too touchy a subject but i can assess reality by looking at it.

  • So the killer should DC when everyone switches last second to 4 Flashlights with the darkest claudette outfits and clicky clicking during the match to being toxic like a certain known person was? I mean the killer only wants to play, but the 4 SWF are spreading toxicity and tea-bagging.

  • @HeHeBoii Yeah, I won't DC against something like that. But I will just stand around, let them pop all five gens, and leave. No chases, no hook saves, no heals. Let them de-pip. I don't care about Pips on my killers. Screw 'em.

    And if they won't leave? Fine by me. I'll minimize DbD, fire-up Paladins, and play a match or two, checking back to see if they left yet. If not, that's their time. My PC will easily run multiple games at a time without lag. I'm still playing a game with my time.

    I did that last week against an idiot player that refused to leave as survivor and hid somewhere in the map. After searching for him for 15 minutes, I logged into Paladins. I played a good five matches over there before he finally decided to leave. I'm fairly sure he thought he was trolling me and pissing me off, but I jump back-and-forth between playing DbD and Paladins most nights anyway, depending on my gaming mood.

    When someone doesn't care about Pips and can pull up another game without exiting DbD, you can't troll me.

  • @megdonalds said:

    The OP is actually the best stereotype and example for the pointless DC epidemic we currently have. DCing for no reason because you think the earth only rotates around you. Thus it's clear you don't wanna play the game, at least not by the rules, so simply play another and rather offline game or just stop playing video games.

    Survivors have plenty of perks/tools against tunnelling and camping now and they still complain. Fkin hilarious. This game is not supposed to give you free points and wins every match, so dying and losing is always part of the experience. As long as those snowflakes don't understand that i think it's hopeless.

    Btw, don't only blame survivors for that DC attitude, there are also enough killers who DC because they get no kills, no 4K or for whatever pointless reason.

    I agree with this whole heartedly.

  • @jackmadrox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/412136#Comment_412136

    I don't think anyone cares anymore. The Devs have ######### up this game so bad, people are leaving in droves. I'm not just blaming the devs though, all the whiny rank 20 survivors had a huge hand in ######### this game up too.

    Yep, quitted this game last week, never felt any better.

  • I only dc if I am about to die early without getting a chance to do anything. For example, I dced the other day after I got chainsawed and taken to the basement twice in a row. I hadn't been able to work on any generators at all.

  • @Gorgonia

    Who's more toxic? A Killer player preventing a Survivor player from playing the game or distributing your lashing around the THREE OTHER PLAYERS?

    Don't need to answer that, though... I can tell you're a KiLLaH Mang.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    Please continue to play like that even after dedicated servers go live. I encourage it. With the harsher ban system coming after they go live, we'll finally be rid of DC'ing players like you.

    "Harsher ban system"

    This made me chuckle. If it's anything like the last half dozen "harsher systems", DCers have nothing to worry about. But then again, not a single mention has been posted about his imaginary "harsher ban system at release", so there's that too.

  • If you camp me I’m DCing, if you tunnel me the entire game and ignoring everyone else that u run past I’m DCing. I really don’t care.

    Blames the devs, not the players. As killer, you have to eliminate one person ASAP or the game becomes impossible to win. I’m not obligated to make sure you have fun.

  • @Sythalin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/412264#Comment_412264

    "Harsher ban system"

    This made me chuckle. If it's anything like the last half dozen "harsher systems", DCers have nothing to worry about. But then again, not a single mention has been posted about his imaginary "harsher ban system at release", so there's that too.

    @Sythalin Look, I'm going to be complete honest here. I just returned to DbD a few week ago after around seven months away from the game. And I'm already about to the point of walking out the door again. From the DC epidemic, to the crashes, to the uncountable bugs, to Behavior's absolute lack of any real communication with their customers, I only play a few matches a week, already.

    I'm giving them until the upcoming mid-chapter update. If they don't have balls to the wall with that one and fix a lot of stuff in DbD, that's probably it for me. At that point, it doesn't matter about dedicated servers, or the three remaining chapters for 2019, or any events. If that update doesn't address the things that need to be addressed at the foundation, then there's no point in wasting further time with them.

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/56698/just-going-to-dc

    Blames the devs, not the players. As killer, you have to eliminate one person ASAP or the game becomes impossible to win. I’m not obligated to make sure you have fun.


    no, you aren't but i am.

  • @OrionsFury4789 said:

    And this whole thread right here is exactly why survivors AREN'T OP , you could be doing great and one or two of your team mates decide it's not worth playing anymore because they tried to pick on the killer and it backfired or whatever reason and then they DC and leave the other survivors pretty much ######### with a slim to no chance of escaping almost guaranteed to be a hatch game at that point.

    @OrionsFury4789 But it doesn't happen with SWF groups because these players wouldn't hurt their friends with a dc. And if you have decent solo survs, they won't dc either.

    The current dc mentality is no reason why survivors wouldn't still be op.

  • @pungent_stench said:

    i have some videos of what it looks like to be hit as soon as one is unhooked and then rehooked. too touchy a subject but i can assess reality by looking at it.

    Tbh if you get hit as soon as you get unhooked, it's the survivor who saved you fault, also too touchy of a subject? You make it sound like that's a horrible thing, which its not, it's a good strategy if killers dont necessary want to camp but want you to stay on the hook.

1 2 ›