I'm sick of waiting
I'm really sick of waiting, also pls can any one at behavior give some clarification about the console update. Because so many people are saying different things, I just need a little bit of info straight from behavior.
Comments
Plan for the first week of July and if it happens sooner... SURPRISE
Sick of waiting ?
Dude, you're definitely playing the wrong game then.
This game is all about "wait until next patch to get a better game" since day 1.
It gets better tho, baby steps are taken, slooowly.
I think for most people, it's harder to wait when you can see that others aren't. Knowing that you're waiting while everyone else has been playing makes it harder to be patient. It's like when you walk into a restaurant and they tell you the table will be a 45 minute wait. You're patient. Then someone comes in and gets seated right away. It's that primal impatience coming up, but then you realize they must have had a reservation under "PC" or something. And you'd go eat at that "Civ5" restaurant, but you prefer your food a little more spicy.
Considering how long the delay has been, I'm definitely on board with that. Unlikely but ideal!
I'm looking on some Playstation blogs and the store will update tomorrow and there should be list of what's coming later today.
Well its been 9 (Business days) Since PC got their release and 13 if you count the weekends..BUT someone did say a couple days ago that someone "got ahold of sony and they said it was only sent it 5 days ago" I don't know how true it is or what not. But I agree the wait time is unreal..And Ive said it before I understand that its a huge update but its also a update that takes steps just like queen has said so im sure that they are able to call them or something to see what step that they are on...IMO lol
And not to be nit picking but they can't even pick someone EVERYDAY for the cell raffle lol..they never picked anyone for Sunday (Yesterday) so now they are gonna pick TWO today..lol
That’s actually not their fault. The guy has to message his account for them to say he won, he probably hasn’t responded to the email yet
LOL thats what they get for not setting any rules into it lol..
I think its a little bogus that all you have to do is register..you have to do something either like peoples stuff leave comments something lol..i mean hell
I feel like they knew in advance that this update would take FOREVER simply because they pushed the double blood points all the way until July.
I think if we don't get the DLC by then there really is some serious issues...
Someone on twitter said a couple days ago that they didn't send it in until 5 days ago not sure what day it was but it was sometime last week I believe I understand that they want everyone to stay as patient as possible but more and more people are just getting more and more pissed off the longer and longer the wait is.
I guarantee it