A couple of survivors hacked the hatch open...#########?!

1530483963_prettyjob.jpg


Seriously devs? You fuicking leave your game open so wide for hackers that a script kiddie could crack it and you say this?!

Neither of them had a key and all chests in the zone were opened nor did any other survivor have a key. They claim they did but I know otherwise. The key is CLEARLY visible in their hand if they have it.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You confirm the chests were open, so one of them could have found a key in the chests. This will not show up in the end tally screen, because only the items that are brought into the match are found there.

  • @Mandy said:

    You confirm the chests were open, so one of them could have found a key in the chests. This will not show up in the end tally screen, because only the items that are brought into the match are found there.

    I saw both of them a mere 10 seconds before they opened and jumped in the hatch, neither one had a key so in the VERY UNLIKELY event that a key was sitting right next to the hatch, they could of gotten out that way but I HIGHLY DOUBT that.

  • I think they just found the key.

  • @deathsia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/387231#Comment_387231

    I saw both of them a mere 10 seconds before they opened and jumped in the hatch, neither one had a key so in the VERY UNLIKELY event that a key was sitting right next to the hatch, they could of gotten out that way but I HIGHLY DOUBT that.

    Key is small you might have just missed it

  • Presumably, they found a key. It’s hard to tell if they had it though as a Killer due to it’s small size. Not to mention, I don’t think there’s any beneficial hack that has had hatches open for anyone that has been documented or talked about until now.

  • They found a key and escaped. Let it go killer. The survivors are the ones that come running to the forums to complain and cry like babies, not us!

  • Did you record it? If you did, then can you post the video here so we can see it? A good way to tell if a Survivor has a key is if their right hand is holding something but you can't see what it is. Winter Party Starters are around the same size of a key but have brighter colors, so it's easier to see them. If you can't really see anything in the Survivor's hand, then it's most likely a key.

  • Keys are pretty hard to notice in game, especially when you don't know they have it. It was probably a key

  • Key is pretty difficult to notice I have games as killer where I don't observe the key and just see the escape icon pop up and want to kms so they prolly found one or had one.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Keys are pretty hard to notice in game, especially when you don't know they have it. It was probably a key

    If the persons P3'd the key is P3'd as well so it's super difficult to see they've got it.

  • Sounds to me like a lot of speculation. You checked every chest yourself, every single chest? All of them? Up until the very end of the game?

    I somehow totally doubt this.

  • The keys are totally obvious now guise. I checked for less than 10 seconds. Frakign scripp kiddiwees these days hackin the eac bypass with their no hackin skiplls using a trainer to open the darkn hatch.

    Sorry op I couldn't help it, you gave me a good reason to have fun typing stupid. I agree with the others though. I think they had the key and it's not that easy to spot.

  • I just was watching Puppers stream a bit ago where this exact thing happened. He found a purple key. Found the hatch. Him and the other person escaped. Killer instantly left after.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This does bring up an annoying balance issue.

    players like to compare keys with moris. If a killer does not bring a mori into the match and cannot by pure luck be granted one mid match, why does the RNG allow survivors to find keys in chests if they do not bring one into the match?

    Because it's completely luck based rng and they have to waste a perk slot for there to even be a chance at getting it. They also usually have to waste a luck offering to better their chances.


    Mori's don't take a perk slot.

  • 5c2.jpg

    @[Deleted User] said:

    This does bring up an annoying balance issue.

    players like to compare keys with moris. If a killer does not bring a mori into the match and cannot by pure luck be granted one mid match, why does the RNG allow survivors to find keys in chests if they do not bring one into the match?


  • In all honestly, two people got away in one game. It’s gonna happen through a hatch or the exit doors themselves in any game you play.

    What does it matter? They had to use a key to get away from you, so you were clearly stomping all over them. Just laugh it off, say gg, and move on.

  • Didn't they recently buff chests to have more rare items? I doubt somebody would go through the bother of hacking the game just to open a hatch lol