What's wrong with you survivors ?

Guys, since the last patch i have alltimes one ragequit minimum at every game ?! What's wrong with you ? When you get down or when you don't like a map you DC...

This game is becoming report simulator. Full of toxic survivors... damn if you don't want to play stop ragequiting. You are creating so much frustration for your team and for the killer...

Comments

  • Nothing, what about you?

  • Half of the reason is probably the rampant camping and tunneling.

  • DC solution is: deal with it(TM)

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Nothing, what about you?

    I'm not ragequiting even if i get tunnel or camp. I gain times for my allies. When i play killer i don't camp or tunnel. Just reporting toxic players...

  • A ragequitters logic:

    2wlwme.jpg


  • Everything is wrong with survivors nowadays.

  • @Emhyr

    I'm not ragequiting even if i get tunnel or camp. 

    Why not?

    When i play killer i don't camp or tunnel.

     You should

  • When so many killers are toxic jerks what do you expect, you might be a fair killer but the survivors don't know that. The same is true for killers being toxic because they think the survivors will be.

  • I keep dcing from the game and not because I want to but because the game just keeps Dcing on me. Be in the middle of doing a gen BOOM dced. Healing a survivor BOOM dced. Just walking? BOOM dced. Since this chapter started the dcing on my side has been super bad. I don't know whats going on.

  • @daggersnight said:

    I keep dcing from the game and not because I want to but because the game just keeps Dcing on me. Be in the middle of doing a gen BOOM dced. Healing a survivor BOOM dced. Just walking? BOOM dced. Since this chapter started the dcing on my side has been super bad. I don't know whats going on.

    same, cant find any fix. I have done everything short of reinstalling windows

  • @daggersnight said:

    I keep dcing from the game and not because I want to but because the game just keeps Dcing on me. Be in the middle of doing a gen BOOM dced. Healing a survivor BOOM dced. Just walking? BOOM dced. Since this chapter started the dcing on my side has been super bad. I don't know whats going on.

    On ps4 there are a game that I can't unhook another survivor (really , the animation don't start) , in few game i dced when i'm vaulting, another game like u when i'm healing.. with killer i don't have any problem , only when playing survivor.

  • @daggersnight said:

    I keep dcing from the game and not because I want to but because the game just keeps Dcing on me. Be in the middle of doing a gen BOOM dced. Healing a survivor BOOM dced. Just walking? BOOM dced. Since this chapter started the dcing on my side has been super bad. I don't know whats going on.

    Someone just said something similar a few minutes ago.

    I've seen strange disconnects. Survivors usually d/c when hit, downed, hooked, or when they first see a killer they don't like.

    These survivors are doing a gen one minute then their character just stands still for a while then the disconnect comes.

    Seems it could be a connection issue.

  • I haven't really experienced much of this.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378448#Comment_378448

    Someone just said something similar a few minutes ago.

    I've seen strange disconnects. Survivors usually d/c when hit, downed, hooked, or when they first see a killer they don't like.

    These survivors are doing a gen one minute then their character just stands still for a while then the disconnect comes.

    Seems it could be a connection issue.

    It's a connection issue. Played SWF all night last night and folks just kept dcing for no reason. We had different group at different times so we narrowed it down to that being the case.

  • @slingshotsurvivor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/379043#Comment_379043

    It's a connection issue. Played SWF all night last night and folks just kept dcing for no reason. We had different group at different times so we narrowed it down to that being the case.

    Yeah seems weird when the survivors just stick doing an animation, a sign of them being disconnected.

    Hasnt happened to me yet luckily. Hopefully its fixed asap but then giving the loading issues still aren't who knows.

  • @PiiFree that logic works both ways. If you are being tunneled from the start and knocked down right off of hook, the killer is robbing you of the ability to play. If that player DC's, I can't blame them.

    I see more players DC due to camping and tunnel off the hook than anything else. I rarely get a DC in my matches, but I don't camp or tunnel.

  • @Warlock_2020

    Not really, no. Camping and tunneling are legitimate tactics, as already confirmed by the devs several times.

    Robbing you the ability to play is wrong in that case because getting camped or tunneled are both ways of playing the game, even as Survivor.

    When you get camped, you are the most important person for your teammates because you're winning them a lot of time to finish the gens. If you disconnect, you eliminate that opportunity and most likely end up giving the Killer a 4k, which is exactly why people camp. It works because many Survivors are egoistic and refuse to make a sacrifice for the sake of their teammates victory.

    I think that's very important for every player to realize. Even if you get camped or tunneled, you're not being useless. You're the person that can make the difference between a 1k and a 4k. The difference between a depip and a double pip. YOU can prevent that Killer for ranking up, so you never have to see them again in high rank.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378448#Comment_378448

    Someone just said something similar a few minutes ago.

    I've seen strange disconnects. Survivors usually d/c when hit, downed, hooked, or when they first see a killer they don't like.

    These survivors are doing a gen one minute then their character just stands still for a while then the disconnect comes.

    Seems it could be a connection issue.

    @The_Crusader When you are in a match, you get a good feeling for whether a dc is intentional or not. Surv who just got downed? Intentional dc. Random healthy surv? Connection issue.

  • @PiiFree said:

    @Warlock_2020

    Not really, no. Camping and tunneling are legitimate tactics, as already confirmed by the devs several times.

    Robbing you the ability to play is wrong in that case because getting camped or tunneled are both ways of playing the game, even as Survivor.

    When you get camped, you are the most important person for your teammates because you're winning them a lot of time to finish the gens. If you disconnect, you eliminate that opportunity and most likely end up giving the Killer a 4k, which is exactly why people camp. It works because many Survivors are egoistic and refuse to make a sacrifice for the sake of their teammates victory.

    I think that's very important for every player to realize. Even if you get camped or tunneled, you're not being useless. You're the person that can make the difference between a 1k and a 4k. The difference between a depip and a double pip. YOU can prevent that Killer for ranking up, so you never have to see them again in high rank.

    Regardless, it absolutely sucks, and it is way too common. Easily 50% of matches are campers or tunnelers. It is what drove me to play killer. Once I figured out I could make almost double the BP, and avoid camping and tunneling by playing killer, I never looked back. Only play survivor when playing with my wife now. Even she plays a lot less now. She's tired of the same thing. It's why both my sons quit, my neighbor, and several co-workers.

    Like it or not, the rampant camping and tunneling are part of the DC problem and I can't say I blame them.

  • Cons of survivor dc:

    3 survivors vs 1 Killer

    Killer gets less points but also has an easier game

    Give survivors hatch


    Cons of Killer dc:

    Survivors may lose BP earned in that game

    Survivors sometimes lose their item

    Waste of offerings


    If I'm missing any let me know and I'll add them.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Cons of survivor dc:

    3 survivors vs 1 Killer

    Killer gets less points but also has an easier game

    Give survivors hatch

    Cons of Killer dc:

    Survivors may lose BP earned in that game

    Survivors sometimes lose their item

    Waste of offerings

    If I'm missing any let me know and I'll add them.

    You depip if killer DC's

  • @The_Crusader

    You know what come immediatly in my mind when i read someone saying "camping, tunneling", after being there since release ?

    This :

    8netduvux2p11.png YourusualClaudettemain.jpg

    I'm gonna had that by looking at the actual state of this game, and then seeing that your post got 9 thumbs up, i'm not surprised to see this game losing 3000 players each months since January.

    UPybAcAq_400x400.png