Top 5 most hated killer to play against
Lets make a top 5 of your most hated/annoying killer you play against.
(you can also tell why)
1. Legion
...
...
...
...
2. Good nurse
...
3. Freddy
4. Doctor
5. Hag
Lets make a top 5 of your most hated/annoying killer you play against.
(you can also tell why)
1. Legion
...
...
...
...
2. Good nurse
...
3. Freddy
4. Doctor
5. Hag
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
:/
Legion is actually fine. Not the most fun to play against, but he's beatable. Also just fun to screw with.
I find Pig fun to play against, but I honestly wish she was more of a threat. Her traps aren't dangerous.
Myers is f****** stupid. I just hate the idea of insta-down whenever you want, and I hate the way it plays too. It ignores Dead Hard, and it's... it's really just not fun. Same kinda goes for Billy, but at least you can dodge him better if you're good enough.
Clown is just annoying, getting physically slowed down is a bother. Same with Hag, the way she plays is quite annoying.
Of course, it's all subjective. Aka it's my opinion.
Doc and Legion are the only killers I hate to play against.
For me...
1 Nurse
2 Legion
3 Billy
4 Spirit
5 /
5) Trapper - Always gotta stare at the floor
4) Nurse - A good nurse will have your team slugged in a minute. A bad nurse will camp whoever she manages to catch. It's lose-lose. Plus like Billy they just shoot across the map back to the hook as soon as someone is unhooked.
3) Hag. 8 traps around the hook, 2 spare. Then camp around the hook anyway. God help you if you need a basement rescue and don't have Urban Evasion.
2) Hillbilly. Swing, swing, swing with the instadown. It's basically his main attack. Not to mention he can just zoom across the map to tunnel, doesn't even need to camp.
1) Freddy - Garbage, utter garbage. Total invisibility and wallhacks.
1-5: legion
Sounds like "Here's a list of killers i can't continuously loop, PLS NERF TOO HARD"
Personally I'd say Clown, Wraith, Freddy, Micheal and Amanda. I don't like being snuck up on or clowns irl much either.
Claudette.
1: Legion
2: Legion
3: Legion
4: Legion
5: ... 🤔? Legion
I'm fully aware of the Legion's existence, but I've only fought him once-twice at least. So the jury's still out for him. Now, here's hoping the Plague is fun to play as and play against.
1.Freddy - Really hate the dream world, and getting out of it isn't more fun either.
2.Clown - The gas is really obnoxious and often makes it hard for me to concentrate.
3.Doctor - Sometimes I can't even think when I play against them. Also once again, it's hard to concentrate when he's shocking you every 5 seconds
4.Trapper - This is often because after facing him, I keep on thinking that there are still traps on the ground when I'm not even facing against a Trapper the next round
5.Legion - Not really a shocker. Hate that he can ignore every pallet and window. And I really hate it when you're deep wounds get really low, til the point you can barely see anything if on certain maps.
Honorable (Or in this case Dis-honorable) Mentions: Pig, Nurse, and Spirit.
1.Spirit
2.Clown
3.Trapper
4.Hillbilly
5.Freddy
For me
1: Hillbilly (He's just annoying overall)
2:Myers (I don't even know why, I guess it's more my stupid teammates letting him look at them though)
3: Doctor (I play stealthily most of the time so it's always unfortunate to face a doc)
4: Bubba (I honestly don't even know why)
5: Hag (most hags I face put all 10 traps around the hook, b*tch you're gonna lose if ya keep playing like that!)
Strictly based upon how the ones I get matched up against generally play:
5: Trapper
4: Pig
3: Nurse
2: Wraith
1: Leatherface
The people I usually get as these killers personify the stereotypes of tunneling camping pricks. Leatherface obviously being the most notorious.
I don't mind dying to people. My issue stems from people who go out of their way to either camp or break off of chases with other survivors for the sole purpose of tunneling the recently rescued into oblivion. These five are the ones I experience doing it the most.
1: Hag
2: Legion
3: Trapper
4 and 5: Freddy and Doctor
I hate trap-based killers, so much so that I struggle on the hook when they get me so I can get out of the match as fast as possible. Legion, Doctor and Freddy need no explanation.
This is based on the killer themselves, not necessarily who plays them. Pigs tend to be idiots who just crouch and camp near the hook and then tunnel the survivor with the trap on their head, but there's nothing mechanically unfun against the killer herself, in fact she's one of the more fun ones.
I don't dislike playing against Legion, tbh. You can really feel the 110% movement speed.
Summed it up perfectly for me
Here's my list:
1. Doctor because I'm a stealth based survivor, not a chase based survivor.
2. Legion because his killer instinct ruins my stealth and he has absolutely no counter play.
3. I don't have anymore.
Can't believe y'all hate to play vs Doc, Doc is fun to play vs because he ain't even good. I Do agree legion is by far the worst but for me I'd say is.
1:legion
2: Spirit
3: Hag
4: freddy
5:Plague (when she gets released she will be annoying)
In order from least to most hated:
I see a lot of people citing Doc's ability to nullify stealth but no one seems to mention the more broken aspects of his kit. The fact he can outright stop you from vaulting via shock (or worse random screaming) is just buggy and stupid. The only thing that should stop a vault is Bambo. I feel like every time I face a Doc it's guaranteed that I will vault a window only to teleport back to the other side from a laggy shock or scream. I'm okay with him stopping a pallet drop because there's never an instance where you still drop the pallet but the game reverts it and puts it back anyway. And I get he needs some buffs to make him more viable but allowing him to stop vaults is just disgustingly broken and cheap.
Then there is the issue that he can also STOP you from doing gens or healing in Madness 3. Again, I get he needs buff to his map pressure but when someone is slugged and you can't do anything about it because you are in Madness 3 it feels extra cheap. He's also the only killer that can legit hold a game hostage at 3 gens. No other killer can pull this off, they can stall the game for a time but not indefinitely. And before someone says "don't 3 gen yourself" yea well Doc with the right build can turn most games into a 3 gen if they want. Only when the gens are on complete opposite sides of the map can he NOT do it. Also most Docs that go for 3 gen offering Game which is impossible to not 3 gen yourself.
He's just not fun to play against at all when he can stop you from doing things you NEED to do. Again, I'm fine with giving him buffs if these 2 things were removed from his kit because it's stupid to deal with. Madness 3 should do something else, IDK what, just let me heal, do gens, and vault properly.
1. Legion
2. Legion
3. Legion
4. Legion
5. Nurse
The doctor became easy to beat.
He can find me at the beginning of the match and I’ll go wasting all the pallets. Right when he’s about to shock I throw down a pallet. Do that all over the map and the gens will pretty much be done.
1:Frank
2:Julie
3:Susie
4:Joey
5:Smart Spirit
1. Trapper (not because he's good, I just don't like looking at the ground the entire match and my eyes are horrible)
2. Doctor (just annoying)
3. Legion with Frank's Mixtape or Double Cooldown (Normal Legion isn't too terrible for me)
4. Nurse
Can't really say that any other killers annoy me in any particular way.
Only 2
Trapper because I hate being worried about being trapped. Which is clearly the point but no sir, don't like it. :P
Other is Legion because I'm mostly saying "Dude, bugger off!" during the match. Not really scary, mostly irritating.
1. Leatherface (because of his Rep.)
2. Hag.
3. Trapper (same Rep as LF but with Noed.)
4. Huntress (because of hitboxes or "latency.") 😒
5. Spirit (prayer bead Spirit to be honest.)
I actually like playing against Nurse for a challenge and Myers is literally the only killer in the game that's actually scary (in my opinion.)
Not gonna say Legion because we all know that killer needs a rework and Freddy is annoying but very easy to abuse.
The rest of the killers are fine.
Honorable mention if I could choose a 6th killer. 6. Wraith (invisible camping Wraiths that tunnel the unhooks.)
In no order, also on PS4; (also PS I am not a great Survivor yet, still working my way to it, was a Killer main early in my time)
Legion - Just can't do anything to stop him/her and s/he'll get you if s/he wants you. Best you can do is try confuse him/her when s/he's using his/her power.
Wraith - I know he's a lower Ranked Killer by most people, but I just can't seem to do well against him. I am still getting the hang of looping as I mostly played Killer in my early time so I can't really just loop him constantly. When I PLAY as Wraith everyone seems to have all the time in the world to get to cover when I am uncloaking, for me I always seem to be caught out in the open even if I see the bloody guy early.
Spirit - Me no mindgame Killer good.
Pig - Now Amanda is one of my favourite Killers in the game, to play that is. She would be fine to play if it wasn't for all the players I run into. They always camp or tunnel. Which is baffling for Amanda. Whole point of the Traps is to waste time, something that they can't do if you just tunnel the person wearing them.
Shape - Myers is one of those Killers that shouldn't be too much of a problem but he always gets the jump on me. Now, he is rarely a game ruining Killer to go against...unless a Tombstone is involved...then it's just plain unfun.
Now, honorable mention - The Hillbilly/Cannibal. I used to hate these guys, still SORT of do and it was mostly because of the fact that everyone only uses the Chainsaw which is super annoying and unfun. Even playing as them i hate doing this, but playing as them more i realized that they sort of need this as every other Killer has something else going for them when they don't, other than Billy's mobility. So I don't mind them anymore, just get a little annoyed is all.