Punishing Survivors for Staying

You know that feeling when you play as killer and realize that the doors are open and you have no chance of winning since the survivors are right at the exit, so you decide to go and find some things to break for more bloodpoints.

This happened to me when I was on the preschool map. There was nothing to break so I just vaulted through a window over and over. I stopped and noticed a survivor was taunting me to chase them. I didn't and instead just shook my head. Then I started vaulting again. The survivor got cocky and got closer to me. I stopped vaulting, instadowned them, hooked them, and camped them. The other 3 left instantly.

Moral of the story. Don't start getting cocky with Myers 😉

Who else has punished survivors dumb enough to stick around? What did you do to let them know they ######### up?

Comments

  • Nothing. I don’t really pay attention to those who stick around, but I like to pressure them into leaving if they’re all grouped up together and someone is still on the hook. That’s about it though, I don’t mind them really.

  • Afk deranking with rancor - cocky obession tbagging in front of you.... good laugh 😉

  • Remember this one Hag game that I think I might have deleted (😫), where I had Nurse's Calling and the gates were opened. I knocked down someone earlier and there was someone injured.

    I waddled my arse to the person healing by the pillars. By the time he even thought to move away to escape (didn't finish healing himself) I was already mid lunge and hit him.

    He was also a toxic piece of dodoo the whole game. So I didn't feel bad watching him die on the hook.

  • NOED, Rancor, Remember Me and Blood Warden with a Ebony Mori will do the job of endgame punishment.


    Or a Nurse who warps behind an exit gate and has max Save the Best for Last and NOED. Insta spam down.

  • AFKing next to a chest. Grab cocky survivor.

  • Might be worth it though... Especially if the newer emblem changes come in.

    If you didn't do well as killer and didn't get into many chases or hookings... Those survivors run the risk of de-pipping.

    So they are gonna come up for more emblem points... Why not?.. They gonna de-pip either way.. might aswell try for it.

  • How is that punishment? It's part of the game to hook/kill. If you get cought, bad luck.

  • @Pizzaman The survivors had already won and there was nothing I could do since they all healed up. It was punishment because I was still able to stalk into tier 3 and the survivor decided to screw around and taunt me. He had the chance to escape and didn't take it because he wanted to rub in the fact that they won. It was punishment for cockiness.

  • Well, it's an interpretation thing.

    If you catch a survivor, you down and hook him. No matter what. While you're still not in the endgame, it's a regular thing. But when the gates are open and you get taunted, then downing and hooking him is not a regular thing anymore, it becomes punishment. I see.

  • @Pizzaman said:

    Well, it's an interpretation thing.

    If you catch a survivor, you down and hook him. No matter what. While you're still not in the endgame, it's a regular thing. But when the gates are open and you get taunted, then downing and hooking him is not a regular thing anymore, it becomes punishment. I see.

    Yes, it's punishment for being cocky and taunting the killer.

  • One time I tried the Evil Incarnate Achievement and totally failed. They were all sitting in the exit, tbagging and taunting me with flashlights. I stalked the rest to EW III, but they didn't leave. I could mori two of them because one guy thought I had a Tombstone Piece and not Judith's. That was so satisfying.

  • Bloodwarden is an AWESOME tool to do exactly that.

    i can only imagine the look on their faces when they realised that the exit locked down behind them while they were t-bagging me xD

    this is especially satisfying to do with noed or any other insta down ability.

  • I was playing as Wraith, yesterday. Once the gates were open, I cloaked and went down in the basement. While waiting for them to leave, one of the survivors came down in the basement to get the chest. He disconnected the moment I downed him. lol

  • I used Bloodwarden sometimes with NOED to punish that stupid ones who don't want to just leave and it only work sometimes and don't worth it IMO. It's very satisficing when you hook a tbagger in that way but happen very few times. IMO blood warden should be enabled as soon the gates are opened, not when hooking someone with the gates opened.

  • One dude decided to prolong his visit by camping the hatch, unwilling to leave before i was there to witness it. After a couple of minutes of non-engage from my side, he came to lure me into the cellar. Needless to say, his hatch escape became a hatch interrupt.

  • The few times it's happened to me I just set my controller down and did something else. They're really only wasting their own time.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    The few times it's happened to me I just set my controller down and did something else. They're really only wasting their own time.

    I turn on PornHub and amuse myself after a while.

  • I ain't the Devil, but I sure do play with them. ;)

  • I was playing leather face for a daily and only leveled him up to 40 for perks so i didnt have anything good on a already bad killer. naturally at rank one with competent survivors i ended up with no kills and them at the gates so i just went to the basement for the memes then those idiots followed me down there. I was on my phone and look up to see all of them t bagging in front of me, up to that point i was afk and forgot about the match i think about 2 or 3 minutes went by. As any good killer would do to cocky survivors i revved up the saw and downed two of them while making my way to the stairs than the other two after a few back and fourths at the stairs.

    lesson: Dont go into the basement with a leather face like why would you even consider it?

  • You know that feeling when you play as killer and realize that the doors are open and you have no chance of winning since the survivors are right at the exit, so you decide to go and find some things to break for more bloodpoints.

    The whole end game is a disaster that needs updating. Feels bland and boring at this point.