This forum is a massive echo chamber

Every. single. thread.

"survivors are such babies"

"survivors can't stop crying" -A post on survivor is OP thread #3456545435

"all survivors are OP" -bullies groups of noob survivors, kills people off with 4 gens left no problem

"killers can't be toxic" -some of the most toxic examples of dbd players

"the devs have a huge survivor bias" -killers with 400 hours that conveniently ignore how many nerfs survivors get practically every update

"camping/ tunneling isn't a real thing, I'm just doing my job!!!1" -complains when they get genrushed


I literally haven't seen any place where survivors are the vocal majority, this place is worse than the DBD steam forums, but thankfully a lot better than reddit

Comments

  • @Eveline said:

    Maybe you play at rank 20 since you got offended by it.

    If you're referring to me you must be really desperate since I've hit rank 1 on both sides several times and now don't really care.

    Oh and of the 2 of us who's been constantly whining on the forums for the last several months and posting troll bait threads?

    Hint it's not me.

  • And who is the one always talking bad about one side and praising the other side.

    Hint:Not me


    At least I play both roles and not supporting one side only all the time. You are biased not me. I liked you before but I was wrong.

  • @Gorgonia said:

    I have read only a few mature people in here that want the game to improve for real. The rest are but whiny kids

    Nailed it.

  • "I literally haven't seen any place where survivors are the vocal majority, this place is worse than the DBD steam forums, but thankfully a lot better than reddit"

    I mean opinions aside every time I go to reddit it's just a survivor circle jerk. I won't deny these forums and the steam discussions have their own circlejerk going on but at least both of those forums don't downvote legitimate discussion because they don't like it or agree with it. Granted that would have been an issue on this forum if the feature didn't get removed. You'd just have a second reddit without the thread ranking features.

    Mind you I've played since Myers and watched that subreddit for as long as I can remember. It's occasionally been neutral but for the most part it's just shitpost making fun of killer mains. Not to say it all isn't funny.

    Edit - Aside from the reply system seemingly being broke..

    I agree with what Boss said

    @Boss said:

    People come here mostly to complain or suggest.

    Those who have it good mostly don't complain or suggest.

    Now put the pieces together...

    Granted I do believe some people including myself aren't satisfied with how some problems are addressed and at times even have unrealistic expectations (Freddy buffs) but still.

    Like I don't agree with slowing generator repair speed or slowing healing down to a certain point. Survivors need alternative objectives that benefit them and buy more time for the killer. A win win for both sides if you will. If you keep slowing down the game for survivors they'll either get bored or adapt for another playstyle killers hate.

  • @Eveline

    Took you time to finally see his true face.

    Better late than never i guess.

    d4155kbtyq911 - Copie.png


  • The flying ninja kick was op, haha.

  • @powerbats said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/365968#Comment_365968

    Yet people can 4k regularly with those killers in red ranks because gasp they know how to play them. I believe it was Monto or Hybrid Panda that 4k'd in 100 straight games.

    So now the truth comes out you play at rank 20 well that explains everything then.

    It was either @SenzuDuck or Vietfox that took Perkless yes that's PERKLESS FREDDY to rank 1 and did quite well along the way.

    There's Freddy and bubba mains here that regularly 4k because gasp they know how to play.

    The biggest difference between them and the rest of you complainers is they actually put in the effort to improve. They also don't spend most of their time whining on the forums instead of actually improving.

    That does not mean that some Killers aren't left behind (LF, Clown, Pig, Trapper and arguably Wraith). Freddy is just way better than most give him credit for.

  • @Eveline said:

    And who is the one always talking bad about one side and praising the other side.

    Hint:Not me

    At least I play both roles and not supporting one side only all the time. You are biased not me. I liked you before but I was wrong.

    Don't you get tired of spouting nonsense especially when you've already been shown proof I play both sides. Oh and let's not forget all the threads where i both praise and bash both sides when they deserve it.

    Now it's funny you say that because in this very thread there's 2 posts of mine above yours where i call out BOTH sides.

    rank 1 spirit.png

    Well would you look at that a rank 1 Spirit and I could post my survivor side as well but you get the point your troll post fell flat on it's face again.

    I could post more of where I've called out and or praised both sides and where you've commented right after me.

    But people can already see who's the troll and who's not.

  • You never bash survivors.

  • @Eveline He does actually. I have seen him doing that and defending some killer addons etc.

  • And you said I was rank 20 I can post my pics too and prove you wrong. Currently I am rank 4 because of reset but I always reach rank 1 with both roles. So you fall flat too claiming I was rank 20 killer.

  • @Delfador said:

    @Eveline He does actually. I have seen him doing that and defending some killer addons etc.

    Idc anymore. He showed his true colors. I am done with arguing with him. I will just ignore him even when he reply to my posts without any reason.

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    LMAO, of course it's killer dominated.

    I mean... What do you expect from a game in which killers, who are meant to be a threat, are just a joke... People are gonna go crazy on the forums 24/7.

    image.png

    Of course killers are a joke!

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    Get the hell out and go back to steam then, sure ya'll have some damn good times just insulting everyone and being edgy.

    At least steam forum are more funny than this lol, this is full of killer main who think of wake up is op.. lmao

  • Why are you here then?

  • @Eveline said:

    Why are you here then?

    To laugh at the stupid ideas of killer mains.

  • Judging by your posts you get more angry than cheerful.

  • Well lets see...

    Myers addons increase the stalking by a lot, more than enough to occupy him for multiple gens.

    Grease and Tuning Guide? Are you serious? Its not like Tinkerer got reworked, and the turning addons are the best Billy addons anyway.

    I can't remember when i read about a complaint about Pinky Finger being OP, Clown is UP anyway.

    NOED, while im gonna say its im a fan of the perk, is balanced and offers counterplay.

    Oh and the other sides fails to include the good old gen rush...

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366540#Comment_366540

    Well lets see...

    Myers addons increase the stalking by a lot, more than enough to occupy him for multiple gens.

    Grease and Tuning Guide? Are you serious? Its not like Tinkerer got reworked, and the turning addons are the best Billy addons anyway.

    I can't remember when i read about a complaint about Pinky Finger being OP, Clown is UP anyway.

    NOED, while im gonna say its im a fan of the perk, is balanced and offers counterplay.

    Oh and the other sides fails to include the good old gen rush...

    Billy addons = instachainsaw, the tinkerer change didn't affect too much it's still fast

    Omega blink nurse = 5 blinks, any noob can destory any experienced player with that addons build..

    Noed = are you serious a fan of noed? this is the principal problem why there's a lot of rank 20 killers at rank 1 and cry to the forum they are getting bullied by survivors.

    IH = Well.. let's not talk about that..

    Myers addons = if you only equip 1 of them with at addon to increase the rate you win ew the ew3 infinite addon is op, i just used some weeks ago and got the ew3 really fast..

    Mori = it would be fine if it actually require 2 hooks, and will still be op, because a teammate can sabotage a hook.. a lot of things can happen, but only 1 hook, seriously?

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    OMG It's the famous FlamingKittyUmad!!! The one from the Ardetha videos!!! Teach me your ways oh great god of Dead by Daylight

    We must praise in order to get their attention!!

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366619#Comment_366619

    Billy addons = instachainsaw, the tinkerer change didn't affect too much it's still fast

    Omega blink nurse = 5 blinks, any noob can destory any experienced player with that addons build..

    Noed = are you serious a fan of noed? this is the principal problem why there's a lot of rank 20 killers at rank 1 and cry to the forum they are getting bullied by survivors.

    IH = Well.. let's not talk about that..

    Myers addons = if you only equip 1 of them with at addon to increase the rate you win ew the ew3 infinite addon is op, i just used some weeks ago and got the ew3 really fast..

    Mori = it would be fine if it actually require 2 hooks, and will still be op, because a teammate can sabotage a hook.. a lot of things can happen, but only 1 hook, seriously?

    NOED part was unintented, i wanted to say im not a fan, ######### it up while trying to rephrase it, my posts prove it. Anyway it still has counterplay, being the only perk that can get disabled along with DH before it has any effect. But you don't cause why counter it yourself when you can cry till BHVR does that for you?

    Instachainsaw, like i said is overrated by both sides, all you gotta do is adapt your timing to dodge it.

    Myers stalk addons only increase it by very few %, its still vastly overshadowed by its downside. It also has counterplay, but why use them when you can cry on the forum about it?

    Omegablink and IH + Infantry combo i agree, the rest is just you being a whiny hypocrit not wanting to adapt.

  • @CornChip said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/365715#Comment_365715

    I agree with OP.. Just because you don't like what they have to say doesn't make them a troll lol

    Funny enough youre a well known one yourself.

    If you weren't complaining about something you were most definitely making ######### jokes.

  • Every. single. thread.

    Omg this OP is completely true 😂

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/365741#Comment_365741

    Funny enough youre a well known one yourself.

    If you weren't complaining about something you were most definitely making ######### jokes.

    Whats the matter did i disagree with you once upon a time? Thanks for taking the time to remember my username

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366619#Comment_366619

    Billy addons = instachainsaw, the tinkerer change didn't affect too much it's still fast

    Omega blink nurse = 5 blinks, any noob can destory any experienced player with that addons build..

    Noed = are you serious a fan of noed? this is the principal problem why there's a lot of rank 20 killers at rank 1 and cry to the forum they are getting bullied by survivors.

    IH = Well.. let's not talk about that..

    Myers addons = if you only equip 1 of them with at addon to increase the rate you win ew the ew3 infinite addon is op, i just used some weeks ago and got the ew3 really fast..

    Mori = it would be fine if it actually require 2 hooks, and will still be op, because a teammate can sabotage a hook.. a lot of things can happen, but only 1 hook, seriously?

    @Arroz

    Are you seriously comparing Omega Blink Nurse with Billy? Are you kidding me?

    If you stay near a loop Billy will almost never get you if you are good enough, the other conplains just dont make sense either since all of them have counter play, the problem is you dont want to face them because they are powerful.

  • Forums are pure toxicity, prove me Im wrong?

    • 9-year-old kids complaining for everything
    • useless threads (like this)
    • endless wall of texts none gives a damn
    • forever discussion of surv mains vs killer mains
    • nerf this, buff that...
    • blah

    now, who is your daddy and what does he do?

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366708#Comment_366708

    NOED part was unintented, i wanted to say im not a fan, ######### it up while trying to rephrase it, my posts prove it. Anyway it still has counterplay, being the only perk that can get disabled along with DH before it has any effect. But you don't cause why counter it yourself when you can cry till BHVR does that for you?

    Instachainsaw, like i said is overrated by both sides, all you gotta do is adapt your timing to dodge it.

    Myers stalk addons only increase it by very few %, its still vastly overshadowed by its downside. It also has counterplay, but why use them when you can cry on the forum about it?

    Omegablink and IH + Infantry combo i agree, the rest is just you being a whiny hypocrit not wanting to adapt.

    So why you dont adapt to decisive, adrenaline etc..?

  • Every. single. thread. "survivors are such babies" "survivors can't stop crying" -A post on survivor is OP thread #3456545435 "all survivors are OP" -bullies groups of noob survivors, kills people off with 4 gens left no problem "killers can't be toxic" -some of the most toxic examples of dbd players "the devs have a huge survivor bias" -killers with 400 hours that conveniently ignore how many nerfs survivors get practically every update "camping/ tunneling isn't a real thing, I'm just doing my job!!!1" -complains when they get genrushed I literally haven't seen any place where survivors are the vocal majority, this place is worse than the DBD steam forums, but thankfully a lot better than reddit  

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366741#Comment_366741

    So why you dont adapt to decisive, adrenaline etc..?

    I did say that Obsession DS is fine, same as Adrenaline, so why don't you?

  • @CornChip said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366763#Comment_366763

    Whats the matter did i disagree with you once upon a time? Thanks for taking the time to remember my username

    No you did nothing worth remembering, it was only the Michael Scott prison mike face as your profile pic that was worth remembering

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    Forums are pure toxicity, prove me Im wrong?

    • 9-year-old kids complaining for everything
    • useless threads (like this)
    • endless wall of texts none gives a damn
    • forever discussion of surv mains vs killer mains
    • nerf this, buff that...
    • blah

    now, who is your daddy and what does he do?

    IT'S NOT A TUMOR!

  • Yet all I see from survivors in this forum is a bunch of bait threads.

    Kinda like this one.

    Funny how that works.

    This community.... FFS.

  • @Eveline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366504#Comment_366504

    Idc anymore. He showed his true colors. I am done with arguing with him. I will just ignore him even when he reply to my posts without any reason.

    @Eveline said:

    You never bash survivors.

    Gee it's almost as if you got exposed for lying and being a troll and now can only do more of the same. I mean it's not like my response didn't post 2 examples of me bashing survivor in this very thread on the same page.

    The only one that showed their true colors here is you, you got caught trying to troll and instead of accepting it decided to double down.

    But go ahead and keep denying what the truth is and that the facts are staring you in the face when you read the forum.

    It won't change the fact that the only troll and person showing their true colors here is you, the rest of the forum knows i bash and defend both sides.

    Perhaps if you'd bother to actually go look where I even posted 2 examples both after you posted and before you responded you'd not look so foolish.

  • Do you know any other word except troll?

1 2 ›