Stop asking for shirtless survivors...
It'd be too hard to play with one hand. Plus, SHIRTLESS NEA? We don't need instablind back.
It'd be too hard to play with one hand. Plus, SHIRTLESS NEA? We don't need instablind back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah, it's hard for us killer mains to stop looking at david
That's right we need shirtless Killers!
Shirtless Kate please ?
Shirtless nea? lol
I'm thinking more of a bikini with a tattoo that says "Killer" on her back or leg. Sexiness personified.
How about bikini skins for Kate, Nea, Laurie, Meg, and Feng, and shirtless David, Tapp, and Bill (lol) all with abs. Then topless Huntress (my main, love you bae
), topless Amanda (she's cute), and shirtless Trapper, Hillbilly, Doctor, and Michael, all with abs. We love our cast, Survivor and Killer alike, and we apparently have the balls to take our love even further. I swear, there's probably some Huntress x Reader comic or something SOMEWHERE on the internet. Not gonna go spelunking in those corners though.
Y'arr there be monsters.
I vote for Borat style banana hammocks for all male surivors and killers and animal theme onesies for all female survivors and killers.
Good idea!
I'm still waiting for the shirtless Hag
I want shirtless Myers
The horror films of the 70s, 80s and 90s were always good for some naked flesh. Every slasher flick had to have some overbossomed heroine in it that conveniently took a shower or spent some extra time dressing/undressing for the fans. It was a very common occurence.
Don't we all?
BANANA HAMMOCK LEATHERFACE, DO IT BHVR!
i play on a PS4 so it'll be a while before i see any dlc.... BUT i'm certain that my future lobbies are gonna look like closing time at a gay bar.... shirtless davids everywhere....
I've seen maybe one shirtless David so far. They made it pretty pricey.
BUT WHERE’S BIKINI ACE?
Bikini David would be great. Just thinking about david in a bikini makes me laugh.
I am still waiting for shirtless huntress
i know bro.... i know that all too well, actually. though dwighty whities are a need
Pantsless Michael.
The Shape has a shape-ly booty.
Beach Party DLC $14.99
Shirtless Clown! Show off that big-boned body of his!
If i can get my Beach Body Myers I'll pay whatever you want!
Hillbilly needs to shave his shoulder before joining the shirtless crowd lol
Stop asking for shirtless survivors, start asking for pants-less!
LOL Shirtless Trapper tho