Hey Devs! Regarding the Thanatophobia buff...
Hoping @not_Queen or any of the other Devs can address this, because they got so close to knocking it out of the park with this one.
The buff to Thanatophobia is a welcome one. It finally feels like it is worth one of the four valuable perk slots for the killer. That being said, let’s address the elephant in the room that this perk has always caused...
Why does a sacrificed survivor not count toward this perk? Since they don’t, the perk becomes less effective as the game goes on. It’s almost as if this perk punishes the killer for killing.
Comments
I can't wait until that buff makes it to live where Legion mains are a thing.
Probably because it's a little bit unfair as survivors can't counter it then.
Yeah theoretically it becomes weaker as the game goes on, but you need it less as the game goes on. You don't need the 24% debuff if there are only 2 survivors left, and think how screwed they would be if thana stacked the sacrificed survivors.
It doesn't work because they're dead and the perk would be REALLY strong if it did. Not to mention how much it'd encourage tunneling to kill off survivors fast. Right now, it's a "spreading the pain" sort of perk and that's where it should be.
It doesn't work that way because a dead survivor is already a huge penalty to the overall efficiency of the survivors. Having the additional Thanatophobia effect would be rubbing salt into the wound.
People actually play vs Legions? Every game I face Legion everyone including me just dc's.
Indeed, some people still have self-respect and don't ######### over everyone else.
Yeah it would be too strong. Agree with the above^
Yeah because I'm the poor bastard that refuses to DC lol so when legion pops up there's at least 2 disconnect unless I'm in a full group and then there we are with 2 survivors and 5 gens.
Dying Light+Thana = max 43% penalty, feels gud man, Legions rejoice.
But now if anyone uses DS then the obsession will just come back. AnD lEgIoNs OnLy TuNnEl!
Ok, that's just pathetic.
@peasant In the event that there is one or no DS which is relatively often and including the upcoming change which may lower the amount of DS being thrown about this build could be very, very powerful.
I'm predicting a higher dc/suicide rate vs Legion.
So nothing's gonna change?
Oh no a perk that punishes sirvivors as a zeam, we cant have that *facepalm*
We cant have thanatophobia embrace its name's meaning because "it'd be too strong."
Is this a meme? I see it posted often but I legit play full games against the Legion every time I play. People don't DC against them any more than any other killer, in my experience.
How about we rename it to "Haemophobia" the fear of blood. As opposed to the fear of death?
Soooo instead of actually playing the game you just ruin the game for killers? I agree with George_Soros, that is just pathetic
@George_Soros @brokedownpalace @JoyfulLeader
Video from one of the most wholesome killer mains in our community about the Legion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqzBaPOnwtQTL:DW Removing skill from both sides is boring to play and play against.
So, all I got from the video was just some random dude's opinion, I think the Legion is fun to play as and against. He wasn't even that good as Legion
Would you imagine that someone that only wants something that's broken and not actually balanced. Are you sure you're not Bar**ons killer twin because you both post lopsided nonsense.