What does your main say about you?

As the title reads, tell me your main (or mains) and what you think that says about you.


For me:

Doc - I know how to have a good laugh

Trapper - Strategy trumps all

Ace - I'm boasting confidence I don't have, but at least I'm trying

Comments

  • Legion- I wonder how quickly I can piss someone off.

    Dwight- I wonder how quickly I can piss someone off on my team.

  • No main: I may have MPD/DID.

  • Myers-Stalker

    Spirit-Mindgames

    Legion-Dc's

    Bubba-Basement party


    Nea-Killer in disguise, or vice versa.

    Kate-Music, ponies.

  • Claudette - I am a b1tch

  • Dwight- I like Pizza

    Michael Myers - Strong silent type

  • Legion...how much tea bagging will I get today?

    Hag...I love to watch them do all that duck walking.

    Myers...stand still, I'm stalking!!

  • Nea + Claudette: I like to be stealthy and I suck at chases

    David + Dwight: Come on team! We got this! No we don’t? Well I will feast on your remains with my blood points.

    Soon to be Jane: Because I’m not a feller and I ain’t no high schooler. Also my psn is a Jane Austen tribute.

    Doctor + Freddy: Give me bp or give me (your) death. Also call me Magenta from Rocky Horror because I like to see all.

    Michael: Feed me, Seymour. Feed me all night long. And now you’re dead.

    Hag: I love strategy.

  • Jake - I have a beard

    Trapper/Spirit - I have hooks/glass in my body

    ...no wait, hold on

  • Legion - a trickster

    Adam - Intelligent & Trust worthy.

    459CCB9C-946D-4A2C-BD47-7E180A58F90F.png


  • Detective Tapp: I like to try and save and protect others.

    Spirit: Mindgames.

  • Legion: WANNA T-BAG AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PALLET AGAIN HUH!


    Feng: I am usually in the chase and doing generators half of the match and I despise stealth, I prefer giving the killer a chance at finding me injured

  • My current main is David so: me being extremely feisty!! 👹👹👹

    For killer: Spirit. H-hewwo!1!1!


  • Killer - Any cause its really easy imo


    Survior : any survivor who got a nice looking cosmetic

  • Pig - I want to chase unreasonable dreams

  • Pig - i want play in game.

    Leatherface when i got you you can end on hook no one help you.Or try 360 now!

    Spirit mindgames.

    Nurse no more mr nice guy.

  • Pig: Farm your friend or be inflicted with MYC, live or die, make your choice.


    Feng: I like cute asian girls...

  • Ace- to my teamates: "Hey have more confidence, we'll escape" to myself: "Where's the hatch?!"

    LeatherFace- "I'm sorry I Tunneled you it was an accident, I swear"

    Dwight- "P R O V E T H Y S E L F"

    Huntress- "I'm not getting selected unless I have iridescent head"

  • Billy: The ultimate tryhard

  • Legion: because I’m going to drag out the match and pick you off one by one.

  • Freddy: I'm an underdog who tend to slow the game just a lil bit.

    Feng min: i work alone

    Hag: I'm short but deadly

    David: I'm all talk then I go down with no mither

    Dwight: when I see killer I hide in my natural habitat

  • Wraith: I like suprises.

    Feng: I watch anime.

  • Claudette: Im toxic.

    Spirit: I get satisfaction from tricking people.

    Hag: I like camping.

    Billy: Im a memer.

  • Wraith: BING BONG, LET ME DEVOUR YOUR ASS! 🏳️‍🌈

  • Billy - I'm a farmboy.

    Huntress - I've been shooting stuff on screen since the days of Doom. Yeah the original one.

    Jeff - \m/

  • Freddy- Cause if I'm going to troll you, I may as well make it a challenge for myself.

    Pig- I'm just a nice person giving all Survivors safety helmets while they do dangerous repair work on generators.

    Kate- If I'm going to be looking at someone's butt, might as well make it a hot girl.

  • Meg-

    296325a6ab2040a1dda259874d11b2d9--dead-by-daylight-meg-video-games.jpg

    Nea-(when my teammates choice my main) I plan to outlast you all!

    Myers- I plan to scare the ######### out of you

    Billy- I am half drunk and ready to ######### ######### up!

  • @fcc2014 said:

    Meg-

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/719/HRY9VP6Y8BJE.jpg

    Nea-(when my teammates choice my main) I plan to outlast you all!

    Myers- I plan to scare the ######### out of you

    Billy- I am half drunk and ready to ######### ######### up!

    I corrected the picture for you ;)

    2B02E601-9955-47EA-ADE9-08B5073A32BE.png


  • Jake - idk probably is cool irl

    Myers - mmmmhhhh ttthhicccc

  • @GT_Legend2 I miss the LOL button!

  • Nurse: I love to ignore pretty much all defences survivors have.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @GT_Legend2 I miss the LOL button!

    I do too :(

  • Wraith - MORE COWBELL

    Jake - I'm sneaky 😈

  • So, what does Clown tell about you??

    Do you impersonate a nice and fun guy, but deep down you're the worst human being out there??

    Edit: Or with a drink or two you just turn into *that guy* that starts flinging bottles at people?

  • Freddy- I'm a sleepy boi who is sad most of the time but is very happy when I 4k

    Legion- I AM THE EDGY TEEN

    Pig- I like sneaking around, being sneaky and putting hats on people

    Spirit- I am one TWITCHY #########

    Plague- I'm one SICK BASTARD

    David- How I wish I would look like

    Dwight- How I really look like

  • Huntress: I've dedicated too many hours in shooters

  • Kate: COUNTRY ROOOOOADS

    Claudette:@me hoe

    Spirit:s p o o k

  • Myers- I will stalk you until your end, undying dedication to my murdering craft

    Pig- wAnNa PlAY a GaME?

    Huntress- Distance will not protect you..

    Spirit- You will feel suffering as I have

    Freddy- Don't fall asleep, it's even worse than your reality is


    Meg- Can't keep up? Can't keep me down!

    Nea- I'm a ninja

  • @GT_Legend2 I miss the lol button now even more :(