Jane is the best survivor
"Meg, I'm trying to repair this generator but I'm dummy thicc so the clap of my asscheeks is alerting the Entity."
"Meg, I'm trying to repair this generator but I'm dummy thicc so the clap of my asscheeks is alerting the Entity."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Beautiful.
Twerking would of been a better perk for Jane.....baby got back!
I am so gonna main her lmao.
I can't even wait.
Is she Jeff's girlfriend?
Why do two large people need to be in a relationship together? Why can't she be Ace's girlfriend?
Ace would probably be able to snag her tbh, with his good looks and seductive nature, i wouldn't be surprised if he lost his V-card in his mid to late teenage years.
To be honest, I don't think I'm going to play her. I have about ~16000 shards and I was planning on using some to get her, but I'm a bit underwhelmed. I think I'll just get Adam instead and save up the rest for something else.
one big advantage is you can do a fat teabag with that ass
I said the same in a discord server
34:53
I can see that chasing her while beiing focused on mindgames might be problematic for some killers.
No jiggle physics?
i believe it was a joke
Why do you have to take what is clearly a joke post and turn it to this!!!
she looks like Adele the singer
"Oh wait, the Entity is wearing airpods. He can't hear me, thank god!"
Its impossible to headshot Jane her hitbox is pear shaped. From the neck to the big ass booty.
Cant wait for the cosmetics hopefully she gets some good clothes if you know what I mean
Jane will heretofore be known as "The Clapper."
Jane's Mori- Squishing Survivors' heads by squeezing her ass.
Reduce the speed of this video to 0.25.
I think that's jiggle physics.
https://youtu.be/b7_D5nkTsp4?t=2092
r/dbdgonewild is gonna have a field day with this one.
I second this