Popular Streamer Dc's from game in an attempt to grief me.

Now this is quite a juicy story. I managed to come in contact with a very popular streamer, When i went to watch the VOD of our match, this guy claimed that The Killer was lagswitching because he couldn't progress his wiggle bar, but when i wasn't lagging on my screen at all. In short, this guy dc'ed from the game and reported the killer, with minimal evidence, i think it was just a strong case of some lag or whatever. So after the match i come into contact with this guy again and he asks me "Was this doc lagswitching" and i simply said "No, he wasn't" he then complained about how he couldn't wiggle and i simply told him "Stop Crying" he then called me a ######### and then said "I'm going to DC on purpose now"

Luckily, i ran into a loading simulator problem and was forced to task manager out of the game before i loaded in, but that still didn't stop him from Dc'ing, he then said "I hope you get a hillbilly, no, i hope you get a legion" basically wishing for me to have a terrible game. So i did what any normal person would do and i told him, "ummmm, i already had to leave during the loading screen because it literally froze" he then called me a hypocrite, because i left and i was giving him ######### for leaving the game, which tbh i don't really care, it still doesn't excuse the fact that he dc'ed in an attempt to screw me and 2 other people over.

So i then joined his discord, and he had this to say

Yoonz Evidence..png

Now i blurred his name out simply to hide who he is, but this is in short is why i dislike most of the streamers in this community, they seem to have this "god complex" mind set where they think they can do anything they want to people and they won't do anything about it. Well, this is one person who won't stand for it. I will most likely be reporting this, but in the case that a mod would want their name they are free to contact me, i will also link the VOD as well of them trying to grief me, you will also notice that during the loading screen, the bar did not move until i task manager'ed out. I know this because as i pulled up his stream when he was live it started to move.

How much longer until popular streamers like this are dealt with? I can see why as they are marketing the game and getting it out there, but this is kind of ridiculous.

Comments

  • Eh they’re childish. What do you do with childish people? Ignore them. I get your frustration, and I would’ve been laughing if this happened to me tbh. (If I was in your position.)

  • Now this is quite a juicy story.

    Why do I always catch you posting something about someone being salty against you?

  • @Gamzello said:

    Eh they’re childish. What do you do with childish people? Ignore them. I get your frustration, and I would’ve been laughing if this happened to me tbh. (If I was in your position.)

    "DESTROY THE CHILD. CORRUPT THEM ALL." ~Alex Jones

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342116#Comment_342116

    "DESTROY THE CHILD. CORRUPT THEM ALL." ~Alex Jones

    I heard it..in his voice...daddy Alex Jones...

  • as far as I could understand, you started bullying them by saying stop crying.

  • I literally came back from a billy game on Crotus Prenn, and i noticed there was two streamers in my game, basically the end result of that game was that i managed to get a 4k and kill all of them, when i went to watch the VOD of the match i noticed that there 3 of them in a SWF group and one random and one of the other streamers accused me of speedhacking and lagswitching, but i noticed that the guy who was streaming wasn't lagging at all, nor did any evidence of hacking showed up.

    I noticed this is the second post reference a streamer/s complaining about lag switching in a small time frame.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49485/popular-streamer-dcs-from-game-in-an-attempt-to-grief-me

    Why do I always catch you posting something about someone being salty against you?

    Maybe because it’s easier to blame others for our own faults... if everyone is mad at me, are they really the problem?

  • @harry14141414 said:

    as far as I could understand, you started bullying them by saying stop crying.

    I feel like they had every right to say that because the other person was complaining and accusing. It's not bullying if someone is whining about you because of something that wasn't your fault and out of your control. At least that's how I see it 😄

  • Thats why I will never play with streamers again.

    I learned my lesson and I will only play with streamers I know (and are not "of that kind")

  • OK thanks....

    Another player doesn't see where you are coming from or is trolling and calls you a name and you can't convince them otherwise so make a forum post about it cause they purposely DC'd.... Like many others before them.

    You know, unless that person exceeds the DC threshold from the Devs, they aren't going to be banned for it.

    Because they were streamers.. ahh... cause streamers aren't allowed to rage quit.

    Hey... I know some streamer players that will DC when they get a certain map.. and they have BHVR devs in their chat all the time.... What makes you think they will do anything about your ego issue?

  • @TheBean said:

    OK thanks....

    Another player doesn't see where you are coming from or is trolling and calls you a name and you can't convince them otherwise so make a forum post about it cause they purposely DC'd.... Like many others before them.

    You know, unless that person exceeds the DC threshold from the Devs, they aren't going to be banned for it.

    Because they were streamers.. ahh... cause streamers aren't allowed to rage quit.

    Hey... I know some streamer players that will DC when they get a certain map.. and they have BHVR devs in their chat all the time.... What makes you think they will do anything about your ego issue?

    Rage quitting is one thing. Quitting intentionally to screw people over is another. On top of that, SAYING you're going to is even worse. It's not just rage quitting, it's being a child amd throwing the game for the other 3 because you werent happy about something.

  • you try to start ######### with anyone huh? you went out of your way to leave "gg ez" on my profile after I dc'd within the first 30 seconds of a match against u because of a meme that was going on with me and my friend. if you ask me you both sound very childish

  • I love streamers with this salt levels reaching over my liter of salt

    IT OVER FLOWED

  • Streamers aren't famous people...


    Period.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    Streamers aren't famous people...

    Period.

    They're treated like it by hundreds/thousands of people. Certain ones also get special treatment from the devs...


    So close enough?

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    Streamers aren't famous people...

    Period.

    I mean, I cant stand the guy, but Ninja is pretty famous. Not for good reasons, but its true.

  • What do you plan to accomplish from this?

    I stream myself and honestly can't stand players who play like this -

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_jbL60xksYg

    To me this is just ######### annoying, I understand playing with friends changes up the feel of the game but I won't go out of my way to annoy the killer. (Cause I've been here since launch so I've seen the worst of ######### as killer)

    When streamers like certain ones can dc on certain killers /maps/ addons and not get punished for it there's no point in posting this... Until the Dev's implement a timeout for any DC then we can talk about this.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49485/popular-streamer-dcs-from-game-in-an-attempt-to-grief-me

    Why do I always catch you posting something about someone being salty against you?

    Because i tend to reside in the "Lore" side of these forums, and don't normally start general discussions unless it's too bring awareness about these so called "Famous" people that do nothing but sit behind a screen and play a game. You don't have to like what i post, but i will say this. If you don't like it. Then don't bother commmenting.

    @artist said:

    you try to start ######### with anyone huh? you went out of your way to leave "gg ez" on my profile after I dc'd within the first 30 seconds of a match against u because of a meme that was going on with me and my friend. if you ask me you both sound very childish

    I actually didn't start ######### with this person tbh, if you watch the VOD he made his own grave by attempting to screw me and 2 other people over. Regardless of how you look at it.

    @TheBean said:

    OK thanks....

    Another player doesn't see where you are coming from or is trolling and calls you a name and you can't convince them otherwise so make a forum post about it cause they purposely DC'd.... Like many others before them.

    You know, unless that person exceeds the DC threshold from the Devs, they aren't going to be banned for it.

    Because they were streamers.. ahh... cause streamers aren't allowed to rage quit.

    Hey... I know some streamer players that will DC when they get a certain map.. and they have BHVR devs in their chat all the time.... What makes you think they will do anything about your ego issue?

    Well for one, i don't consider myself to have a high ego, but i won't be pushed around simply because someone has a bigger following than me, or because i am simply one person. And judging from your comment, i don't know if you really read the whole thing or if you watched the VOD, considering how you didn't come to me for his name so you could see for yourself.