NEW CHAPTER VIDEO TEASER(REAL)
In a time of darkness, some look for a light to follow. But nothing can save them. Not even faith. Watch the DBD livestream Monday March 4th (2PM EST) for exclusive information on the upcoming chapter release. #DeadbyDaylight
Comments
Hype!
Dude the arm looks cool as hell, I wonder what kind of power she/he will have.
3.0
Wraith 2.0 is just current Wraith
Oh, cool! Another 110% m.s. clown with a useless power tied to a 20 seconds cooldown! Yaaay! Can't wait to waste my money on it!
Wraith is strong. I eat people alive with him....
Anyways, this does look cool. I hope there's not an anti-Christian vibe to it.
I had no sound in the trailer. Anyone else have sound? Maybe it doesn't have sound at all lol
Looks cool.
seems medium distance killer (throwing that chain) to hit survs behind a dropped pallet
the smoke can be maybe what makes him shapeshifting
It says demise of the faithful.
So does it mean that there was a religious guy and something happened to him? There are blisters on his arm and it looks like he is burnt.
There is also smoke coming out of his lamp (?). What kind of power can he have with something like smoke?
Overall visually interesting.
New Survivor obviously
Why? The killer looks like he is burnt.
Definitely getting religious vibes from this chapter.
Well because it's their demise. The killer is the one with the arm but @AshleyWB was asking about Denise
This reminds me of an old idea that should have countered pallet looping.
Originaly someone though of a perk that would leave a trail behind the killer that would slow survivors who went through it.
Maybe this new killer's power will be that he emits smoke trail behind himself that slows down survivors.
I personally hope for something more unique like blinding survivors with the smoke somehow or creating fog pockets around the map that cause killer to not have terror radious.
the smoke is what makes him shapeshifting (yes HIM, is a male killer)
then to attack can throw that censer to middel distance through a deployed pallet or window
That's clown 2.0 OMG I hope something like that doesn't happen.
I feel the same. Maybe he is sacrificed and burnt alive for something and came back to get a revenge?
I just hope it is not a lame power and I hope that it is as cool as spirit's power.
Sounds more like the faithful ones are the ones trying to escape rather than the killer.
Whats a heretic because I can imagine a mad cult guy being called The Heretic as a killer name.
Some of the ideas here a downright boring: A crappy clown that has smoke behind him instead of being able to throw whereever he wants it? Very good idea in a game where you CHASE survivors.
A distortion effect which again, is the clown.
"midrange killer to attack through pallets". so a huntress with less range.
A shapeshifter so basically a wraith that would brutally suck against voicecom.
Holy moly guys.
So I noticed that the censer in the killer's right hand, does that possibly mean that it's the killer's weapon or is it the killer's power/ability and if so, might we get a killer that's left handed?
I'd say a Witch perhaps would be cool but this doesn't really give me that vibe.
Good.. another Freddy with "Dream world"
But if it is the killer's weapon, oh boy, I'm going to cleansing and purge the toxicity out of survivors!
Say it with me lads and lasses... DEUS VULT!
I want the hatred guy. Throwing grenades and using an AR with edgy voicelines.
WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM
Okay I'm officially excited, PTB can't come soon enough!