Where is Vortex and his Shrine Post?
I don't even look in the shrine anymore. I just wait for his update.
I don't even look in the shrine anymore. I just wait for his update.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Come on man you had one job.
The end times are coming.
@Vortexas
You failed!-tf2 announcer
garbage like usual
What is the usual garbage?
I think that the best perk was Windows of opportunity
Stake out, predator and tinkerer if I remember correctly. I am not sure about predator part though.
Stake Out
Tinkerer
Predator
Gracias
Gracias
Vortexas be like...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Le9sLw2VdUg
Tinkerer use to be a good perk now it is only a situational perk for killers that can cover ground quick.
i know people were pissed about machine gun build huntress and the interaction with other powers but it was a really good perk before the "redesign". That perk in it's old state combined with Wraith, Legion and Spirit with their addons would be something to see.
Stake Out and Tinkerer are both great perks and Windows is great if running Balanced/UE/Lithe.
@fcc2014 Hush man, he'll hear ya and come back and continue spamming.