Another theory on the next chapter

I got another theory that I got the idea of from a meme I found

A Crusader would be a logical killer due to them being older than ww1 and we all want to play the song The last stand-Sabaton when playing as A crusader

The survivor could and will still be an archaeologist due to them studying the old

Comments

  • Oh ohh Praise the sun...ooops I mean Praise the entity.
  • [Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world...]

  • @FireHazard said:
    "Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world..."

    What is going on?!?!
    @AshleyWB only 2 words can describe if that occurs
    Shmeppie mode

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:
    "Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world..."

    What is going on?!?!
    @AshleyWB only 2 words can describe if that occurs
    Shmeppie mode

    The host already summoned 3 other survivors to gank the dark spirit, its alright.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:
    "Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world..."

    What is going on?!?!
    @AshleyWB only 2 words can describe if that occurs
    Shmeppie mode

    The host already summoned 3 other survivors to gank the dark spirit, its alright.

    I don't see the reference sorry

  • The whole thing looks more far-Eastern to me. 
  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:
    "Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world..."

    What is going on?!?!
    @AshleyWB only 2 words can describe if that occurs
    Shmeppie mode

    The host already summoned 3 other survivors to gank the dark spirit, its alright.

    I don't see the reference sorry

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

  • Dark souls is the reference
    Probably the best challenging game to play if your internet starts being garbage.

    I wanna play demon souls I know where I left the disk😦 but dbd bp farming first.
  • @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:
    "Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world..."

    What is going on?!?!
    @AshleyWB only 2 words can describe if that occurs
    Shmeppie mode

    The host already summoned 3 other survivors to gank the dark spirit, its alright.

    I don't see the reference sorry

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

    Don't talk to me or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son ever again
    (Is it something to due with dark souls or something?)

  • I feel like we're all getting too obsessed withe the urn thing. 

    What about the walls of the room where the whole thing is stored?

    This info might give us map insight!
  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:
    "Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world..."

    What is going on?!?!
    @AshleyWB only 2 words can describe if that occurs
    Shmeppie mode

    The host already summoned 3 other survivors to gank the dark spirit, its alright.

    I don't see the reference sorry

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

    Don't talk to me or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son ever again
    (Is it something to due with dark souls or something?)

    No u
    (Yes.....)

  • @AshleyWB said:
    Dark souls is the reference
    Probably the best challenging game to play if your internet starts being garbage.

    I wanna play demon souls I know where I left the disk😦 but dbd bp farming first.

    I literally typed that and seen that appear right after, I wanted to play dark souls but I wasted money, I literally could not play it because the game would never accept anything

  • @Peasant said:
    I feel like we're all getting too obsessed withe the urn thing. 

    What about the walls of the room where the whole thing is stored?

    This info might give us map insight!

    I know its in Timbuktu, the room mostly is pure gold and Timbuktu is a lost city, People who say Mali is not a hint at all, the last map (cannot remember the name of the location, I know ormond but I cannot rememeber the ps4 dlc bug) had the K at the start and that was the location of Ormond, Mali has a place called Timbuktu that is pure gold, so I believe that our map is Timbuktu and we will have a crusader as our killer, fight me

  • Could be Timbuktu "the city of gold" with any killer to be fair. There are pyramids and tribes in Mali. Not all mummys are egyptian nor are moths or nuns or watever. 
    Mali is the location where the chapter is based rather than the folder location.

    If you were teasing a new game what kinda hint would something technical like the file names be? Not a very good one.

    They would rather tease the location, a character, the atmosphere, the design, or something more meaningful and representive of what is coming.

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @Peasant said:
    I feel like we're all getting too obsessed withe the urn thing. 

    What about the walls of the room where the whole thing is stored?

    This info might give us map insight!

    I know its in Timbuktu, the room mostly is pure gold and Timbuktu is a lost city, People who say Mali is not a hint at all, the last map (cannot remember the name of the location, I know ormond but I cannot rememeber the ps4 dlc bug) had the K at the start and that was the location of Ormond, Mali has a place called Timbuktu that is pure gold, so I believe that our map is Timbuktu and we will have a crusader as our killer, fight me

    Your talking some mad sh*t with people in crusading distance

  • @AshleyWB said:
    Could be Timbuktu "the city of gold" with any killer to be fair. There are pyramids and tribes in Mali. Not all mummys are egyptian nor are moths or nuns or watever. 
    Mali is the location where the chapter is based rather than the folder location.

    If you were teasing a new game what kinda hint would something technical like the file names be? Not a very good one.

    They would rather tease the location, a character, the atmosphere, the design, or something more meaningful and representive of what is coming.

    Timbuktu is in mali...
    So Mali is the location and inside the location is Timbuktu

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @Peasant said:
    I feel like we're all getting too obsessed withe the urn thing. 

    What about the walls of the room where the whole thing is stored?

    This info might give us map insight!

    I know its in Timbuktu, the room mostly is pure gold and Timbuktu is a lost city, People who say Mali is not a hint at all, the last map (cannot remember the name of the location, I know ormond but I cannot rememeber the ps4 dlc bug) had the K at the start and that was the location of Ormond, Mali has a place called Timbuktu that is pure gold, so I believe that our map is Timbuktu and we will have a crusader as our killer, fight me

    Your talking some mad sh*t with people in crusading distance

  • @Peasant said:
    I feel like we're all getting too obsessed withe the urn thing. 

    What about the walls of the room where the whole thing is stored?

    This info might give us map insight!

    I know its in Timbuktu, the room mostly is pure gold and Timbuktu is a lost city, People who say Mali is not a hint at all, the last map (cannot remember the name of the location, I know ormond but I cannot rememeber the ps4 dlc bug) had the K at the start and that was the location of Ormond, Mali has a place called Timbuktu that is pure gold, so I believe that our map is Timbuktu and we will have a crusader as our killer, fight me

    Timbuktu is great and all, but forgive me if I hope for Jerusalem.
  • If it is a crusader I'm gonna buy it just for the meme

  • @LCGaster said:
    If it is a crusader I'm gonna buy it just for the meme

    FOR THE HOLY LAND BROTHA

  • @Peasant said:
    Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @Peasant said:

    I feel like we're all getting too obsessed withe the urn thing. 

    What about the walls of the room where the whole thing is stored?
    

    This info might give us map insight!

    I know its in Timbuktu, the room mostly is pure gold and Timbuktu is a lost city, People who say Mali is not a hint at all, the last map (cannot remember the name of the location, I know ormond but I cannot rememeber the ps4 dlc bug) had the K at the start and that was the location of Ormond, Mali has a place called Timbuktu that is pure gold, so I believe that our map is Timbuktu and we will have a crusader as our killer, fight me

    Timbuktu is great and all, but forgive me if I hope for Jerusalem.

    is it for the holy land

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @LCGaster said:
    If it is a crusader I'm gonna buy it just for the meme

    FOR THE HOLY LAND BROTHA

    IN THE NAME OF GOD WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM

  • @AshleyWB said:
    Could be Timbuktu "the city of gold" with any killer to be fair. There are pyramids and tribes in Mali. Not all mummys are egyptian nor are moths or nuns or watever. 
    Mali is the location where the chapter is based rather than the folder location.

    If you were teasing a new game what kinda hint would something technical like the file names be? Not a very good one.

    They would rather tease the location, a character, the atmosphere, the design, or something more meaningful and representive of what is coming.

    Their past DLCs have been some weird ass name for the directory and the Devs releasing that name might throw everyone into a loop and get people talking about it... hype hype hype. Mali could the next vacation destination for the office staffer putting the info together.

  • @LCGaster said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @LCGaster said:
    If it is a crusader I'm gonna buy it just for the meme

    FOR THE HOLY LAND BROTHA

    IN THE NAME OF GOD WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM

    In the heart of holy see
    In the home of Christianity
    The seat of power is in danger
    There's a foe of a thousand swords
    They've been abandoned by their lords
    Their fall from grace will pave their path, to damnation
    Then the 189
    In the service of heaven
    They're protecting the holy line
    It was 1527
    Gave their lives on the steps to heaven
    Thy will be done!
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    For the home of the holy
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Gave their lives so boldly
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    In the name of his glory
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Come and tell their story again
    Under guard of 42
    Along a secret avenue
    Castle saint Angelo is waiting
    They're the guard of the holy see
    They're the guards of Christianity
    Their path to history is paved with salvation
    Then the 189
    In the service of heaven
    They're protecting the holy line
    It was 1527
    Gave their lives on the steps to heaven
    Thy will be done!
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    For the home of the holy
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Gave their lives so boldly
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    In the name of his glory
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Come and tell their story again
    Dying for salvation with dedication
    No capitulation, annihilation
    Papal commendation, reincarnation
    Heaven is your destination
    Dying for salvation with dedication
    No capitulation, annihilation
    Papal commendation, reincarnation
    Heaven is your destination
    In the name of god
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    For the home of the holy
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Gave their lives so boldly
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    In the name of his glory
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Come and tell their story
    Gave their lives so boldly
    Come and tell the Swiss Guards' story again

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @LCGaster said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @LCGaster said:
    If it is a crusader I'm gonna buy it just for the meme

    FOR THE HOLY LAND BROTHA

    IN THE NAME OF GOD WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM

    In the heart of holy see
    In the home of Christianity
    The seat of power is in danger
    There's a foe of a thousand swords
    They've been abandoned by their lords
    Their fall from grace will pave their path, to damnation
    Then the 189
    In the service of heaven
    They're protecting the holy line
    It was 1527
    Gave their lives on the steps to heaven
    Thy will be done!
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    For the home of the holy
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Gave their lives so boldly
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    In the name of his glory
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Come and tell their story again
    Under guard of 42
    Along a secret avenue
    Castle saint Angelo is waiting
    They're the guard of the holy see
    They're the guards of Christianity
    Their path to history is paved with salvation
    Then the 189
    In the service of heaven
    They're protecting the holy line
    It was 1527
    Gave their lives on the steps to heaven
    Thy will be done!
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    For the home of the holy
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Gave their lives so boldly
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    In the name of his glory
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Come and tell their story again
    Dying for salvation with dedication
    No capitulation, annihilation
    Papal commendation, reincarnation
    Heaven is your destination
    Dying for salvation with dedication
    No capitulation, annihilation
    Papal commendation, reincarnation
    Heaven is your destination
    In the name of god
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    For the home of the holy
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Gave their lives so boldly
    For the grace, for the might of our lord
    In the name of his glory
    For the faith, for the way of the sword
    Come and tell their story
    Gave their lives so boldly
    Come and tell the Swiss Guards' story again

    Heck yeah, Sabaton for life.

    DEUS VULT INFIDEL

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @Peasant said:
    Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @Peasant said:

    I feel like we're all getting too obsessed withe the urn thing. 

    What about the walls of the room where the whole thing is stored?
    

    This info might give us map insight!

    I know its in Timbuktu, the room mostly is pure gold and Timbuktu is a lost city, People who say Mali is not a hint at all, the last map (cannot remember the name of the location, I know ormond but I cannot rememeber the ps4 dlc bug) had the K at the start and that was the location of Ormond, Mali has a place called Timbuktu that is pure gold, so I believe that our map is Timbuktu and we will have a crusader as our killer, fight me

    Timbuktu is great and all, but forgive me if I hope for Jerusalem.

    is it for the holy land

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE&t=7s

  • BHVR laughing at this thread like...

  • @AlphaJackson said:
    BHVR laughing at this thread like...

    Lol

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:
    "Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world..."

    What is going on?!?!
    @AshleyWB only 2 words can describe if that occurs
    Shmeppie mode

    The host already summoned 3 other survivors to gank the dark spirit, its alright.

    I don't see the reference sorry

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

    Don't talk to me or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son ever again
    (Is it something to due with dark souls or something?)

    No u
    (Yes.....)

    :O
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    "Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world..."

    What is going on?!?!

    @AshleyWB only 2 words can describe if that occurs

    Shmeppie mode

    The host already summoned 3 other survivors to gank the dark spirit, its alright.

    I don't see the reference sorry

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

    Don't talk to me or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son ever again
    

    (Is it something to due with dark souls or something?)

    No u

    (Yes.....)

    :O

    Nitrogen oxygen uranium
    (NO U)

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    "Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world..."

    What is going on?!?!

    @AshleyWB only 2 words can describe if that occurs

    Shmeppie mode

    The host already summoned 3 other survivors to gank the dark spirit, its alright.

    I don't see the reference sorry

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

    Don't talk to me or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son ever again
    

    (Is it something to due with dark souls or something?)

    No u

    (Yes.....)

    :O

    Nitrogen oxygen uranium
    (NO U)

    Nobelium Uranium.

  • @Shad03 said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    "Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world..."

    What is going on?!?!

    @AshleyWB only 2 words can describe if that occurs

    Shmeppie mode

    The host already summoned 3 other survivors to gank the dark spirit, its alright.

    I don't see the reference sorry

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

    Don't talk to me or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son ever again
    

    (Is it something to due with dark souls or something?)

    No u

    (Yes.....)

    :O

    Nitrogen oxygen uranium
    (NO U)

    Nobelium Uranium.

    Nitrogen Oxygen Uranium is longer my dude

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    "Dark Spirit Micheal Myers has invaded your world..."

    What is going on?!?!

    @AshleyWB only 2 words can describe if that occurs

    Shmeppie mode

    The host already summoned 3 other survivors to gank the dark spirit, its alright.

    I don't see the reference sorry

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

    Don't talk to me or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son, or my son ever again
    

    (Is it something to due with dark souls or something?)

    No u

    (Yes.....)

    :O

    Nitrogen oxygen uranium
    (NO U)

    Nobelium Uranium.

    Nitrogen Oxygen Uranium is longer my dude

    Still, Nobelium Uranium is more correct. Since nobelium is literally [No]

  • 14, 15, 21
    [No u with numbers]
    @Shad03

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
      

    Nothing to see here, moving on.

  • @Peasant said:
    I feel like we're all getting too obsessed withe the urn thing. 

    What about the walls of the room where the whole thing is stored?

    This info might give us map insight!

    I know its in Timbuktu, the room mostly is pure gold and Timbuktu is a lost city, People who say Mali is not a hint at all, the last map (cannot remember the name of the location, I know ormond but I cannot rememeber the ps4 dlc bug) had the K at the start and that was the location of Ormond, Mali has a place called Timbuktu that is pure gold, so I believe that our map is Timbuktu and we will have a crusader as our killer, fight me

    The dlc tag Kenya? Thats a placeholder. Weve been over this.

    Also, I thought ormond was in alaska....

    Alaska is NOT in Kenya....
  • Say what you want, I'm still rooting for a gladiator!

  • Just imagine if the killer was Sir Lancelot from Monty Python's film.
    Skip to 1:16 to see what his power would be.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJoM7V54T-c&

  • Still closed, Still closed ... Mmmm
  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @AlphaJackson said:
    BHVR laughing at this thread like...

    Lol

    Maybe it's because of playin Pathfinder, but I was wondering if we are getting an inquisitor.

  • Peasant said:

    Just imagine if the killer was Sir Lancelot from Monty Python's film.
    Skip to 1:16 to see what his power would be.

    As long as the survivors get the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, I'm fine with this.