Can we stop now with the NOED threads?
Honestly, ever since the change to DS was announced I feel like everyone is like “okay, you changed DS now change NOED”. And I’m like “why?”. Whoever said or promised that if DS was changed NOED would be changed too?
Can we stop being spoiled kids for a minute? Gee
Let DS go live, try it, complain afterwards.
Can we stop being spoiled kids for a minute? Gee
Let DS go live, try it, complain afterwards.
Comments
That's a strange phenomenon about this forum honestly.
Sometimes DS gets hatred, then SWF, after that NOED, after that Nurse, p3 Claudettes, adrenaline...
One thing that never changes is that people just focus on something and everybody starts to talk about it. I honestly haven't seen anything like this ever before in any forum.
You haven't been to enough forums.
Also legion
OI! Ormond Resort was a nerf to Prestige 3 Claudettes!
I wish the forums complained about the real game breaking issues even 1/4 of the amount of time they did about DS & NOED.
Who cares about perks when you are stuck in an infinite loading screen? (for example)
I'd also prefer to talk about real issues (bugs or balance, doesn't matter).
A huge chunk of the community have always considered DS and NOED overpowered perks that reward bad player with an enormous crutch. Survivors wanted NOED gone, killers wanted DS gone, people in the middle like myself wanted both gone.
To the people who say noed needs to be reworks, its your fault for not cleansing totems, its your fault for risking it, NOED is just a punishment perk, like Leatherface being a punishment killer, you mess up, you get punished.
Too bad, deal with it.
I don't understand either. They also are very different perks, and NOED is very easily countered if people stopped genrushing for a moment to cleanse one totem (which means 600 risk-free points btw)
Let's stop making threads
In general
That's nice dear, just deal with it.
No, with the fact no matter how much you hate NOED that it's going to be here indefinitely and no amount of whinge or cry is going to affect it. Enjoy your DS nerf. ;}
This! Nothing else to add
It's "being", Einstein.
You didn't make a typo as your grammar is somewhat suspect too. Normally I don't make points like these but you insist on attacking people that disagree with you in the form of IQ and intelligence insults so I have no problem pointing our your spelling and grammar issues. Anyone can claim a second language. It doesn't make a difference. Evidently, you aren't intelligent enough to actually master your second language.
Intelligent people speaking a second language don't use "cuz" or "bye nerd". Nor do they participate in an argument and declare themselves the winner. Outside parties make that decision. Further, we aren't debating any points. I'm simply informing you time and time again that you have no chance of getting NOED nerfed and are simply going to deal with it. There is no debate to win or lose as I'm not trying to prove anything to you.
The League of Legends forums say hi lol and yes there's some forums that live for nothing other than to complain.
Edit: The only change for Noed should be the speed increase being removed or having it be a timer based thing so 10/15/20 seconds.
As an tradeoff for that if it's active and gets cleansed the speed boost remains for 10/15/20 seconds.
BuT NoEd Is Op !1!
Because there are people that genuinely believe DS and NOED are on the same level.
Look at the entitlement and the toxic replies.
Some people just want their OP crutch. Winning is all that matters to them, there is no form of sportsmanship.