Why main Nea?
of all the people, ya gotta choose the one that looks like Deadpool and an old man butt morphed together
-Daddy Jake Main
-Daddy Jake Main
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. She's the most hideous female character in the game. I would much rather play Feng Min or even Claudette. There is no cosmetic that can hide that hideous face.
Wait, she's a killer? But she's so smol!
The half shaved hair styles put me off, but pixie cut, or the green hair? Nice.
She isn't my main main, but she is up there with Kate and Min. Rng and all.
This mask in my opinion makes her look really good.
Some people like playing as Killer.
It's no coincidence that Nea's best cosmetic is the one that covers her face.
She has the best cosmetics of all female survivors in my opinion.
Nea is the most fashionable, she's a loner like myself, and she's got dem legs for days, that's why Nea is my main Survivor.
~wheeze
The answer to your question is explained in the first minute of this video
(I would contribute to Toxic Sheriff Jake but I'm too poor and have like no perks for Jake)
(Or at least that's why some would, like Idk why No0b3 mained her.)
Her face may be hideous, but her fashion sense is on point.
Oh god my eyes. That is a creature that man's eyes should never have rested upon.
Because people are entitled to a opinion, some opinions are wrong though.
People, please stop posting pictures of Nea. Otherwise, I'm going to throw up.
Okay, oops my profi-
Meaning she looks like a Neanderthal
Oof XD
)
(Meg does look better than Nea, but than again, I like Nea's voice the best
Why main Billy, he is ugly...
hahahaha. I main nea because it just happened, then I made this pun and it was set.
Tbh i wanted to main Meg but nea had all the good perks at the time.
Kate is my fave because of her story (who can forget jiggle physics).
Now I main Kate, Nea and Jake
I like 70% of that pic. And she has a really nice voice.
Is the 70% her body, not her face?
I left out of the pic the 30% I dislike.
Nah, they have a mask for Nea.
And I've just realized I only like her face in Night Out makeup. Does that make me a bad person? I already know the answer.
No?
(Btw, I do main Nea for stealth and Objectives. I like running with her in places with buildings but not indoor ones)
Well I like hitting her, so I can hear her sweet deep voice XD
I honestly don't like any of the female survivors, Nea, Laurie and Meg are my least favorite tho
Weird, I like the female survivors better than the male ones XD
Because my Nea is a babe.
That's...interesting, I guess. XD
@KiraElijah you main nea don’t you?
This is wrong on so many levels. -_-
Well, good reason for people to play as Nea...?
Maybe you didn't saw the whole quote.
Let me help you.
"Well I like hitting her, so I can hear her sweet deep voice XD"
@TreemanXD C o s m e t i c s
We're playing a videogame about murder, where people get hanged on rusty meat hooks, chainsawed, axed, macheted, hit with a cleaver, bonesaw and with the skull and spine of a dead person. People get their guts eaten, asphyxiated, shocked, sliced with a katana. They get their pinkies cut off. Occasionally, reverse bear traps separate their jaws from the rest of their heads.
Nea's sweet deep voice is light, among all this darkness.
Is this a strange fetish in tumblr? O.o
I don't know. I don't use Tumblr.
Nea mains rise up! We're the true Killers,,ya ain't gonna live with those words 💀💜
@Yamaoka for once we agree.
Nea is my most stylish survivor, because all of Kate's cosmetics suck except for her beanie. I just wish the black-stocking skirt came in black and not that ugly plaid. If not her though, I've been trying to make my David the ultimate Chad and have his playstyle reflect.