Being 30 sucks
So I turned 30 and most of my friends are in the family man age right now.
How come everybody looks down on freeloaders at this age? When I was younger I was the coolest guy around, now ppl tell me to start acting responsible and ######### like that. Heck even watching movies for free online is looked down upon now, is that normal or is it just a german-conservative thing?
Comments
I mean it happens in America too. Cept I'm called a freeloader (well, lazy is more accurate) and I'm 18
I wish I was 30 again. I don't know what to say freeloader, lazy, don't be a bum, group up all that was told to me when I was 17/18. Best thing I can say is if you don't have one know get one (J-O-B). Save and get your own place. Prove Thyself to all those that put you down
I have a place of my own.
A few years ago streaming on those certain sides was just a greyzone, nowadays its definitely not legal anymore. (at least in germany)
And I guess its time to get responsible in RL, but at least we can be kids in videogames
So why do you get look down upon as a freeloader.
I get 1260€/month in Welfare in germany due to false disasbility claims
Wow congratulations!

i am 31 >.< we need an OAP for us old timers in this game lol
people our age still can do essay's esp if we go to uni or back to college *s
He is proud of his achievement.
I never said that but I also want to live in a way that is fit for a human being, how is that hard to understand?
If you live in a social democracy then yeah, part of living there is the SOCIAL part.
Activision CEO earns 28 million a year for sitting on his ass, I think there's bigger fish to fry than me. (never worked as a CEO but I think that's all he does, else gamers wouldn't harp on him)
Well if 31 is an old timer that'd make me an ancient fossil then, do i get a cookie now? 😁
@powerbats take your false teeth out first Doris or shall i just blend it up to a paste? LOL
-hands you a cookie-
Touche but I'll have you know they're all still original, the ones that're left anyways. 🤦♂️
@powerbats lol well that's good
Also you call sitting on your ass the life fit for a human being so why are so judgemental towards him?
Oh and between us germans, why care about americans anyway?
Is this a troll post?
This has got to be a troll post.