To those who cry about NOED
Noed Counter - Destroy totums
Tears wiped away. Ahh love when entitled Survivors cry on forums about easy counters.
Noed Counter - Destroy totums
Tears wiped away. Ahh love when entitled Survivors cry on forums about easy counters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
solo players generally have more skill too and adapt faster to changes.
NOED can carry bad killers, and push good players with a strong killer into OP territory.
I don't think Rancor is anywhere near as bad. It's rare to see someone killed with it. If 3-4 survivors are alive at the end, chances are you aren't finding the obsessio. Especially not on larger maps. Rancor does nothing to any of the other survviors.
If 2 survivors are alive around the time of the last gen, chances are they aren't going to do the last gen anyway meaning it won't activate.
There's a reason barely anyone uses Rancor lol NOED on the other hand is extremely common.
I have no idea why so many people hate it, like the way killer hates DS (they should've hate it cuz it's fckin crutch), as it got counterplays... Just open the exit gate and leave ASAP or cleanse all the totems, unless the killer have Blood Warden...
I would, if I could trust my teammates to do generators while I totem hunt, but I can't.
Also, not having a counter for how many totem there still are, is bloody irritating. It is supposed to be an extra objective, but we have no way of sharing how many totems are done, unless we play SWF.
Besides that, certain maps make it pretty much impossible to get all totems without sacrificing a perk slot for Small Game or taking in a map with red twine.
Now do it as solo survivor.
The counter to NOED is not looking for NOED when you're standing at an open Exit Gate.
I swear these posts are just bait to get people riled up at this point. I see one of these posts at least once a week
Yep,these post are bait..
And btw they create toxicity
you must not be a very good survivor or the survivors you have played against are bad if you think killer is easyer. there is a reason that getting 2 kills at high rank is considerd a win.
^^^ Entitlement at its finest.
Nah fam I rather sit there at the exit gates waiting till the killer shows up so I can gloat and teabag cuz he can't do anything to me. xD
Already done, next!
These entitled survivors want everything handed to em. That's fine, ill just use NOED way more often to piss em off
Woah, that sounds like a threat to make a threat. How productive
And yea that's what these posts are. Everyone on these forums have had their weekly discussion about NOED and how op/not op it is. Same arguments, same rebuttals, nothing gets accomplished. They even mentioned in the DS changes post that NOED will not be changed. It's just bait at this point.
Welcome to DBD, where you are alone in the fog with 3 random mates and a Killer. Tough luck. Well if you aren't a fan of sacrificing a perk slot for small game then thats too bad. Killers use Ruin to buy 2 extra minutes in a match and it can be gone in 20 seconds. Your argument is invalid.
Dang, if you think that's a "Threat" then that shows a lot about your character. That ain't no threat, it's the truth. At the end, you are adding to the "Bait" post, so I appreciate you falling for my "Bait"
Ruin gives you so much more than Small Game would ever.
You can't put it to them with such complexity. Can you try and use simpler terms when teaching them?
If you are lucky, Ruin gets destroyed in a snap of a finger. To make sure it lasts even more than 3 minutes, you got to sacrifice another perk for Thrill of the hunt. Wackkkkkkkkkkkk
You were so REKT by his response. I feel bad for you.