To those who cry about NOED
Noed Counter - Destroy totums
Tears wiped away. Ahh love when entitled Survivors cry on forums about easy counters.
Noed Counter - Destroy totums
Tears wiped away. Ahh love when entitled Survivors cry on forums about easy counters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My Claudette is p3 but I don’t use the outfit.
That RARELY happens to me, most of them play ninja and sometimes they just let me die for 1 generator, they do not care that I has been chased for 4 minutes ..
Fun fact: Dead by daylight got nominee in steam awards in the category "Fun with friends".
Those teammates are annoying and i’ve encountered them, but I can move on to the next game and try to escape in that one.
Im trying to survive, what do you want me to do? give a killer 2 free hooks?, run in a straight line?
Just tell me how to survive if the killer found me without loop? Come on.
@Arroz it is fun with friends, i’ve played with Vietfox and it was really fun.
@HeHeBoii learning loop counters is apart of killer now sadly.
Killer mains: lmao NOED is not overpowered just cleanse the totem its so simple you noobs xD
SWF is the only viable way to cleanse all the totems
also killer mains: sWf iS oVeRpoWEREd PLZ nErF
Your right, but for some people it is "Unbalanced", I personally prefer to play with that unbalanced thing and have fun, for this I buy the game for have fun, not for get every game the ez 4 escapes, And I consider that for the killer it can not be fun, but they have things/addons to make it even more fun and balanced like the mori.
@Theluckyboi you can easily cleanse all totems alone i’ve done it several times and survived.
Hey just a question, why vietfox got banned?
Cof cof Mandytalk Cof cof
Nah just joking, pls dont ban me.
@Arroz it is not our job to care about what our opponents think so do whatever makes you happy.
And realize that noed is not top tier perk
Yeah, ive also done that, but its not easy when your team has to concentrate its efforts on gens and are too busy to cleanse the totems, most of the time they prefer to do the gens.
i have played a lot of games with NOED and i can only recall 2 times where it didnt activate
Maybe equip spirit fury and enduring?
@Arroz I love those perks and they’re really good for beating loops.
Your post are funny but they are the truth.
I have said it a lot of times, NOED is a waste of space unless you are using it for specific builds, i only recommend it if you are new to the game
it grants you hooks despite not applying enough map pressure and is really frustrating for survivors, just like DS is (or was) for killers
Apparently this troller * A.k.a the guy who spread toxicity * Disappeared, I love this forum, it's really funny.
@Theluckyboi i’ve prevented it several times, no matter what if you want no chance of noed cleanse the totems always try. Also a good change to small game to let us know how many totems are left while still having the current effect.
For a solo survivor it consumes a lot of time, with that you can have more than half of a generator, since the problem is the team, which instead of repairing generators are hiding..
Yeah ik
They are really good for counter loops, anyways this build is beast in the game map, because most pallets in that map are safe..
@Arroz they aren’t always hiding and if they are i’ll risk noed since I have bond and see them.
The difference is of a newbie can't hit the ds skillcheck lol
Bond dont help too much, But I repeat, 90% of the time I get matched with a bad team (Sneaky claudette's who go to the other corner of the map for heal with sloopy butcher)
@Arroz that sucks and I guess my matches are just lucky maybe, but I usually keep killer chased for awhile.
The only way to survive with bad mates is get chased for 5 generators.
@Arroz those games where I get chased for 5 gens are always really fun, the chase is my favorite part.
Personally the most fun game for me are the scary myers
It's the best of this game
@Arroz Scary Myers is fun to play as or against, but my favorite is hag cause those phantasms scare me. XD
Yeah me too lmao, the most anooying build for me it's bodyblocker hag OMG THAT'S SO ANOOYING GOD XD
@Arroz i’ve never had the pleasure of going against bodyblock hag but hope to one day.
I've only had the pleasure to go against only 3 body blockers hags
, I dont face too much hag's,
Givehagsomelove
Haglivesmatters
Lol
@Arroz
HagLivesdomatter!!!!
Having the devs tell them to shut up and deal with it more or less was most satisfying. ;}
HagLivesdomatter!!!! x2
Well I think it's time to go.. Nice to meet you!, You are that 10% of people who are nice in this forum haha..
Bye!!
@Arroz thank you lol you’re nice too I hope we meet again.
We are gonna meet again for sure
) (If I dont get banned lollll)
Bye
I play solo survivor and killer 50/50.. i think i've played maybe 10 swf games in almost 1000 hrs of game.(i think that vocal comunication can ruin my experience of "survivor horror game")
Killer is tooooo easy now , and don't like to play it anymore... except play Nurse and Huntress on ps4.. totally suicide...And I like it so much. (But are the only 2 killer with freddy that give me some fun anymore)
yup thats the nerf already, totems disable it
NOED is such an easy guarenteed kills perk that it's dishonourable to use it. These people have no sense of sportsmanship though.
what gave me away that it wasn’t a comment on real events, was it the 60 second activation after the last survivor escapes or the 600% movement speed it gives to survivors.
Good job you called me out people might have believed me! Eye roll emoji
The amount of BS I see in this thread is truly next level.
SWF is the only way to cleanse totems
Like seriously? You're unable to press M1 without your friends? Give me a break, this is just ridiculous.
Next up: We can't find the exit gates without SWF!
Just keep in mind guys, your horrible performance without SWF is solely the result of lack of skill. Solo Survivor main here btw.
Anytime the killer did poorly and my team ram gets hit with noed I’m like yeah we deserved this Bc we had time to cleanse the totems.
Soo it’s a double edge sword. I’m not going to call for a nerf or anything but in the right hands noed is op and will further throw a match.
I also think rancor is an op perk and should should be considered for a nerf war before noed.
I'm aware of that, but the fact that people use SWF as a benchmark for balance these days is triggering me.
The whole point of hidden totems and no voice communication IS to be totally clueless about the state and placement of the totems. SWF BREAKS this aspect of the game but people (mainly Survivor mains) act as if SWF is the way it's meant to be handled and SOLO breaks the game. As in; solo gives them unintended disadvantages but in reality, it's SWF that gives them unintended advantages.
It's just ridiculous.
- Break all of the totems
- GTFO of the level after a gate is opened
- Break the active NOED totem.
- Just don't get hit
- 360
- Loop
- Dead Hard
- You can use DS
- Borrowed Time
Are there any I left out?
Adrenaline to win distance in case the last gen pops during the chase. The speed boost should be enough to keep the Killer busy until gates are open or the totem's broken, easy escape.