To those who cry about NOED
Noed Counter - Destroy totums
Tears wiped away. Ahh love when entitled Survivors cry on forums about easy counters.
Noed Counter - Destroy totums
Tears wiped away. Ahh love when entitled Survivors cry on forums about easy counters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got no problem anymore. Just learnt to calm down about it.
oh, there are way more counters to noed than just that.
survivors just dont like to see them and complain about the ONE upside this perk has instead.
if you take a look at the list of counters and bad things about noed, you will notice that they are far superior than that insta down you get.
noed = high risk - mediocre reward
Well said!
thank you ^^
Nah that's just your opinion mate. AIn't a crying survivor main tho. However, I love NOED to counter that gen rush
Killer mains: "IF A KILLER CAMPS JUST GEN RUSH!"
*facecamping killer kills all 3 remaining survivors with noed*
Killer mains: "JUST DO TOTEMS!"
Let's just face it. 90% of all killer mains want an easy braindead 4k.
- less pallets
- less windows
- shortened loops
- exhaustion nerf
- removed pallet vacuum
- nerfed self care
and killer mains still complain 😂
At some point people will stop playing survivor. Why would someone play survivor if you get punished for doing so?
I started out as a pure killer main myself 1.5 years ago before I decided to try survivor for a while so I know both sides evenly. What I can tell is that playing SOLO survivor is a total joke now. You rarely ever make it to the gates no matter how good you play.
Meanwhile I get easy 4k 3 minute games whenever I play killer even if I derp around. Now that's a balanced game... right?
You are a developer, I'll take your word for it lmao.
We want easy 4ks u right. Same with your escapes. Have you seen the perks that you can use?
You complain about less pallets, there was way too many ESPECIALLY at auto haven.
Less windows? the freak u high?
Shortened loops? Still effective today.
Exhaustion nerf? Well deserved. Stacking Sprint Burst, Balanced, Dead Hard. Nahhhh fam.
Pallet Vacuum - I ain't even going to comment.
Nerfed Self Care???????????? LMAOOOOO
But obviously you don't want to have a challenge. You just want a braindead 4k. Definitely a ruin+noed player 😂
Git gud.
Git gud.
Nah man. And yes you are don't try to disguise yourself. Survivor gameplay is wayyy to easy. Yea i can go on a gen while my 2 other teammates are aswell. While the remaining one is getting chased by the killer in a loop that prolongs for potentially a few gens.
You don't know ANYTHING when it comes to balance and lost all credibility when u complained about those stuff u mentioned earlier lmao. Just leave this post before u hurt yourself
Litterally Ruin gets destroyed in the matter of seconds. And he comes here to cry. Don't mind em. Probably he a rank 21.
People like YOU ruin this game as they think it's all about getting a 4k under all circumstances even if it means the survivors will die with 1k bloodpoints every game. So I suggest YOU uninstall this game and take your toxicity with you.
This is a VIDEO GAME and it's supposed to be FUN for BOTH sides.
I say Survivors should get a speed Boost like Lucio from Overwatch when NOED is active. Put that!
The dude desperate. Who tf would wanna watch ur gameplay anyway lmfaooo.
Cool, cause i really want to see if a stranger plays killer in this game. GG ur credibility is all gone.
Git gud.
Coming from the guy who said Self care got "nerfed" and cries about Pallet Vaccuums gone....Ochido is that you???
Whereas what you're saying is fact?
You may not be a survivor main but you sure are survivor biased and the “git gud” response makes you sound even more biased.
Did you read the news post, literally says the Dev's like how noed plays and there are no current intentions to change it. Kinda sad that you have to make unfounded gossip to validate a point. This perk is seriously weak in the grand scheme of a match, survivors that go down to it got to comfortable and were punished. In 60s both gates should be open and everybody alive escaped.
I don't like using Noed because it feels unrewarding having the game handed to you like that. Anyone whos used it know how busted it feels.
DS and NOED are seen as equivalent because both overshadowed all the other perks by far. They can turn the tide of the game far too much for one perk.
And for these reason im never gonna stop playing swf now, I liked to play solo but it's a total joke now.
Well said.
SWF on Voice Coms = Balanced game
Solo survivors = Joke
Not as much as a SWF on voice coms.
All DS needed was Enduring. If enough people vocalize a problem, they'll change it, as was just demonstrated.
@Arroz Said:
I disagree as I escape most of my solo games.
Nah mate, just a pure broken experience because this game wasn't made for solo survivors. A game that was meant for 4 random survivors and a killer in a fog was never the intention, no no, how dare you!
Killers can deal with a swf, you have mori's, iridiscent head, Ew3 infinite, noed, frank's mixtape (totally unbalanced), insta chainsaw, omega 5 blink nurse and the broken hitboxes
..
And one of you can loop and all gen rush with Prove thyself. What's your point mate, cuz u ain't getting to it.
Have you tried using bond, open handed and kindred yet? They really help.
What rank are you? Maybe you just camp for the hatch , huh?.. Because most of the time I play as solo survivor i get trash immersed claudette's who camp the hatch, a solo survivor can deal with a ebony mori?...
You do know, just cuz your skills don't reach what your desired potential is in a match doesn't apply to everyone else.
Food for thought yes?
I try, but the principal problem are the teammates...
I’m rank 8 and ebony mori is pretty rare for me and as for your hatch camper remark the answer is no, I do my objective.
The only thing of survivor can do is loop, what do you want to survivor do? run in a straight line?,
If I see a toolbox in my lobby I equip franklin's + SB
Easy
Definitely the only thing you can rely on is loop. You are right you beautiful person.
Im at rank 5, and when a p3 claudette enter the lobby they just equip a mori, is really normal to me too see a mori.
Teammates can be a killer but most of the time my teammates are competent.
Apparently you can not really take a discussion without taking false arguments, from my point of view the only thing you try to do is cause toxicity. It's not worth arguing with someone from 0 IQ ..