Waited This Long For A DS Buff
######### amazing. 10/10 BHVR. I see why you cancelled the livestream now. My god.
######### amazing. 10/10 BHVR. I see why you cancelled the livestream now. My god.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea, let me lose 60s of time on a survivor cuz you guys are idiots and farmed him off the hook. Once again, survivors get massive buffs, a braindead perk is made stronger, and easier to use, but no. Killers are the problem here. "THIS WILL HELP KILLERS NOT WASTE TIME SO WE MADE IT EASIER TO STACK 4 AND YOU CAN'T DRIBBLE!"
So you tunnel the survivor when they get off the hook?
Really?
Wow hang on let me get my DS always gets buffed trophy and hand it to you because you should go off and attack the farmer, not the person who just got unhooked, jesus christ, or just idk, SLUG THEM!!!!
Enduring doesn't counter DS. I don't get why you people think this, but no, it doesn't.
What? How is this a buff? It actually has a requirement now and has counterplay. Just don't tunnel and go after the survivor that unhooked. Easy.
It's a bit like borrowed time now. Neet.
Also just realized you can down them and then just slug for 60 seconds
Enduring reduces the timer you are stunned, so yeah, it kinda is a counter
Ah yes. Don't go for the injured survivor cuz you're all entitled children who think you DESERVE to live. You mess up I'm going to kill you. That's my job. This is a huge buff. 4 people can now reliably run DS. They're now safe for 60s. Slugging got hard nerfed. You can no longer Dribble. God survivor mains are inept.
OMG people going through the roof, even though they didn't even understand what the new DS does.
Classic moments like this are why I'm visiting this forum.
Counter means removal. As in stops it. It doesn't stop it.
How hard it is to read? Y'all keep doing this crap where you just throw out, "WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS!" It's not rocket science.
as long as enduring works against it its fine. if not this is a huge buff to survivors. just think of the endgame. also its a better BT.
You'll never get hit by ds if you don't tunnel. Always go for unhooker bam you wont be ds
What ######### end-game? Where 4 people pocket DS with BT and Unbreakable so they all get out for free and remove any chance you had of having an endgame?
It's alright relax inhale

Kinda a counter
Ah yes, 4 people run DS. That's 4 minutes I've lost. That's a full game. There is no reason someone should just be safe for 60s. I shouldn't be punished for playing the god damn game.
Buff? Can you guys read?
I'm fine chief. > @ToxicFengM1n said:
Soft counter, sure.
Apparently you can't.
Its not time loss to go from one survivor to the next ######### are you talking about?
He cant.
He seems like a person who only thinks that removing that Perk or making it completely useless is the only thing to do. And he is not understanding that both is not really an option.
The change is fine, a good redesign.
I got into a chase. Down someone. 2 gens pop cuz they're smart. Hook them. Chase someone else, another gen pops cuz they got a good rng map and looped me. Someone gets downed. I could chase them for added pressure and get someone out so I have a chance.
Stop with these made up rules. Seriously. It's not tunneling, I'm doing my job. 5 gens pop in 3 minutes. Tee hee, genrushing isn't real, they're just playing the game. Me killing you, is me playing the game. Stop.
Once again. I'm calm.
the stun got nerfed from 4 to 3 seconds, you cant use it on your first down, you can only use it for 60 seconds and after you get unhooked. it's not a buff...
You know what, EXPLAIN, EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS A BUFF, please I would love to know, is it because you tunnel?
No more non-obs DS, meaning no more struggling to get it. Everyone just gets it. 1s, wow, that totally stops them from continuing a loop or getting to a jungle gym to extend the chase. It's still a TON of pressure removed. Everyone is going to run DS now. Slug? Cool, they're all running Unbreakable or getting to 95% and picked up cuz they nerfed slugging.
Can't wait to use my DS when the exit gates are opened along with my buddy who has BT.
On a side note I see that going to be a thing now. Survivors will just farm the hook in front of you like its nothing without any fear. Well we shall see how it goes I guess, I assume it will be on the next PTB first before live in game.
Once again, I don't tunnel. I know it's hard for you to understand that, but I don't tunnel since that's all you're spamming cuz you're desperate to prove I'm just a toxic killer. Also, tunneling doesn't exist. My job is to kill survivors, not be their imaginary friend.
Gen tapping? Totally fine. Dribbling? Removed. Slug them 4head! They start running Unbreakabill, and slugging got nerfed so they just got to 95% and get picked up before 60s passes while other survivors do gens/waste the killers time. Down someone that got hooked end-game? Hope you like eating DS and losing champ. :^) Also, the super easy to hit skillcheck is now even easier to hit. 4 people can now reliably run DS without any penalty or worry.
How is this not a buff?
Boom, someone gets it. Toss in Deliverance, Borrowed Time, some Unbreakabill. Delicious second chances.
Not me
NONE OF THAT IS THE NERF, THE NERF IS UNHOOKING SOMEBODY AFFECTS THE UNHOOKER WITH IT FOR 40/50/60 SECONDS, LITERALLY NOT TUNNELING IS COUNTERING IT, SLUGGING COUNTERS IT NOW, LITERALLY DRIBBLING STILL WORKS, WHEN USING IT, DS LOSES ITS CHARGE AND CANNOT BE USED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE TRIAL, GOOD GOD HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND
The Swf squads gonna run the perk along with those perks you mentioned.
Yes, so for 60s they're totally safe unless you want to get yet ANOTHER extended chase. Let me avoid someone so they can get healed and waste even more of my ######### time that I DO NO HAVE. SLUGGING WAS NERFED AND DOESN'T COUNTER IT. THEY'LL JUST RUN UNBREAKABLE OR GET PICKED UP AND HEALED. MORE TIME WASTED. IT LITERALLY SAYS IN THE DESCRIPTION, YOU CANNOT DRIBBLE ANYMORE. JUST DON'T USE DS, AND SAVE IT 4HEAD.
FINALLY A BRAIN CELL! THANK YOU!
Go fight the Whisperers!
SWF Squads don't need to use this perk though, they have borrowed time.
This perk is kind of self borrowed time for solo survivors imo. It is powerful but not as much as old DS. I am okay with this change both as a killer and as a survivor honestly
If you dont tunnel, then DS is dead. It wont affect you and will make survivors play with 3 perks.
If you do tunnel and play the most optimal way to win, then this perk is good against this strategy.
This is 100% a nerf to DS, as long as you dont tunnel the survivors. If you do, sucks for you haha
It's still just as strong. A squad of 4 with DS can waste SO much time it's unreal.
Who said this was bait? Sorry you have trouble understanding why this new DS is insane.
A buff? Shall we remind you that the current DS has no prerequisites and can be used from the start of the match. You can also waste time getting someone to a hook just for them to have a hidden DS.
True, but SWF's will go that length with perks to ensure their survival. I feel like this is one of those things that should be tested first (I am sure it will) on the PTB. Then we can ultimately judge from that moment on.
Easier to hit, 60s safety window, still stuns, makes unbreakable better, makes deliverance better. No more downside to quad ds. Huge nerf. You got me.
ffs, I am not getting into a fight with a salty killer who thinks they are correct, let me explain it, once it is active and you don't hit it in general as in avoiding it, it will be disabled/un-usable there is no saving this perk, just learn from somebody who knows a little bit more about a perk than you do, enduring now makes the stun 1 second, making the perk unusable, even if slugging was nerfed you can still slug with knock out and unbreakabill can only be used once per trial, after 1 minute they will feel a huge bleed out and a injury to one of there 4 perks, and did you really say tunneling does not exist?
Exactly, dedicate all your Perk Slots to that "one moment"-situation.
We've just accended to a higher level of consciousness
How about slug them twice, unbreakable will be useless and all will be down
And your point is