People who disconnect against certain killers

Comments

  • I really can't understand why some of you think that. I don't find games against any killer boring if they are good and not toxic.
  • @Eveline said:
    I really can't understand why some of you think that. I don't find games against any killer boring if they are good and not toxic.

    People have different tolerances to certain gameplay aspects. Not all people are exactly like you are. Look at their reasoning.

  • Eveline said:
    Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.
    @Eveline because Legion is annoying. It’s annoying having to mend every time he hits you.
  • @PinkEricka said:
    Eveline said:

    Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.

    @Eveline because Legion is annoying. It’s annoying having to mend every time he hits you.

    By that logic it's annoying to heal every time a normal killer hits you. Mending is flaw that shouldn't have made it past the drawing board, but then Snap Out Of It was the initial Mend, people complain about it sure, but I guess it's better since it doesn't hurt you?

    Anyways, I hope you get my point. I'm just tired of 'Legion is annoying because this or that.'

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    I can understand the urge to dc rather than face the tedium of the Legion. I don't condone dc'ing just because someone doesn't like a killer, but I do understand it. Legion matches are about as fun as listening to nails on a chalk board.

    Legion pretty much means tunnel and there's no escape cause they will just wait out your timer, so they are almost always tedious and boring.

    And if you get slugged on top of it for their 4k, now you get to wait upwards of 4 minutes staring at the dirt instead of using that time to already be playing another, probably much more enjoyable match. What I get from this thread is killers get to be people, but a survivor isn't a person and has to suffer whatever the killer inflicts on them. There needs to be a concede option.

  • Shad03 said:

    @PinkEricka said:
    Eveline said:

    Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.

    @Eveline because Legion is annoying. It’s annoying having to mend every time he hits you.

    By that logic it's annoying to heal every time a normal killer hits you. Mending is flaw that shouldn't have made it past the drawing board, but then Snap Out Of It was the initial Mend, people complain about it sure, but I guess it's better since it doesn't hurt you?

    Anyways, I hope you get my point. I'm just tired of 'Legion is annoying because this or that.'

    @Shad03 Honestly, healing over and over again is not as annoying as mending especially having my screen turn so dark. I’d rather it have the B&W screen like borrowed time.

    Ran through plenty of games where legion has only ran back and forth putting us in deep wound and nothing else.
  • If a killer is so inherently unfun to face that survivors would rather not play than face them, no matter how fun that character is to play, they need to be reworked. I'm not excusing DCing or begrudging people for playing Legion. It's an issue that falls into the devs court and no amount of number tweaking is going to fix that. Legion needs a complete overhaul.
  • @Shad03 said:

    @e8Lattice said:
    Killer entitlement thread. My heart bleeds.

    Oh wait whats this then? Killer DC's? No! really?

    ^and on Myres easy-mode too no less. For shame!

    In my opinion no one should dc. I get my arse beat semi regularly if I am up against a team of coordinated survivors.

    Besides, this is about when a survivor dcs against certain killers because of their own entitlements. We have no idea of the circumstances that occured in the image you presented us with so your argument is invalid.

    Of course with the reputation you have, you won't bother to see my reasoning.

    If the Myers had dced for no reason other then 'Survivors keep stunning me or t-bagging me' then yes, that is a sad Myers.

    Not quite sure why everything on this forum has to turn into a personal attack but ok.

    We just kept rescuing each other and poping gens = Killer DC

  • Eveline said:
    Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.
    You basically said it. Holding M1 all time, and if you get chased you don't really feel the same satisfaction with other killers mindgaming etc. In fact, legion has only to FF hit you once and can still down after that without really chasing you by doing moonwalking. I never understood how any survivor enjoys versing Legion, I would take p3 omegablink nurses all day long instead of versing Legion lol
  • Can’t wait for players on both sides to start getting banned for DCing ^_^

  • You wouldn't believe it but, killers also DC against people who loop or use flashlights! Wild.

  • I am mostly a survivor main I and know that killers dc too but that's a story for another day.
  • Eveline said:
    Grow up.
    They would just be man childs then
  • UwU said:

    You wouldn't believe it but, killers also DC against people who loop or use flashlights! Wild.

    Can we have just one conversation about one side that doesn't turn into "BUT KILLERS DO IT TOO" or "BUT SURVIVORS DO IT TOO"
  • ClogWench said:
    UwU said:

    You wouldn't believe it but, killers also DC against people who loop or use flashlights! Wild.

    Can we have just one conversation about one side that doesn't turn into "BUT KILLERS DO IT TOO" or "BUT SURVIVORS DO IT TOO"
    This.
  • I don't play Legion that much because I don't find him fun but when I do I honestly haven't noticed a higher number of disconnects than with any other killer. In fact they've been quite low.

    Its surprising because from what I read online its common for people to disconndct against him.
  • darktrix said:

    @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    I can understand the urge to dc rather than face the tedium of the Legion. I don't condone dc'ing just because someone doesn't like a killer, but I do understand it. Legion matches are about as fun as listening to nails on a chalk board.

    Legion pretty much means tunnel and there's no escape cause they will just wait out your timer, so they are almost always tedious and boring.

    And if you get slugged on top of it for their 4k, now you get to wait upwards of 4 minutes staring at the dirt instead of using that time to already be playing another, probably much more enjoyable match. What I get from this thread is killers get to be people, but a survivor isn't a person and has to suffer whatever the killer inflicts on them. There needs to be a concede option.

    Sure thing! Right after killers get a concede option to counter the jerks that waste 20+ minutes sneaking around the map after both doors are open just to waste the killer's time.
  • I hate playing against Hillbilly and Doctor more than Legion. I even hate playing against the Clown and Freddy more than Legion.

    Legion is just massively annoying, but he technically tunnels less than Wraith, but actually has mechanics built-in to discourage tunneling, unlike Wraith.

  • @Eninya said:
    I hate playing against Hillbilly and Doctor more than Legion. I even hate playing against the Clown and Freddy more than Legion.

    Legion is just massively annoying, but he technically tunnels less than Wraith, but actually has mechanics built-in to discourage tunneling, unlike Wraith.

    Legion's design forces you to tunnel though. There is no real way for you to kill anyone by speading the pain across multiple survivors in higher levels of play. The survivors just mend and do gens. As a result, the only way to do well as Legion is to go after one survivor, which although takes a really long time, always ends up with the survivor going down. Eventually they get downed two more times, and then they die. That's why it's bad design.

  • @DexyIV said:

    @Eninya said:
    I hate playing against Hillbilly and Doctor more than Legion. I even hate playing against the Clown and Freddy more than Legion.

    Legion is just massively annoying, but he technically tunnels less than Wraith, but actually has mechanics built-in to discourage tunneling, unlike Wraith.

    Legion's design forces you to tunnel though. There is no real way for you to kill anyone by speading the pain across multiple survivors in higher levels of play. The survivors just mend and do gens. As a result, the only way to do well as Legion is to go after one survivor, which although takes a really long time, always ends up with the survivor going down. Eventually they get downed two more times, and then they die. That's why it's bad design.

    Legion is not designed to kill survivors, it's a Emblem farming machine by design.

    I read in another post that some players even consider Legion being the perfect Killer for Survivors.

    I'm one of them. Legion can easily pip without killing anyone. They can easily get hits without actually being good in chases. They get lots of bloodpoints on top of all that. They can even pallet loop! ...but they suck at killing Survivors. Which is fine if you're a Survivor main, you don't want to kill your fellow survivor friends. Perfect!

    Problem is, it's annoying when you face a Legion that actually wants to kill people because then you'll have a hard time getting rid of them.

  • @Eveline said:
    Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.

    You just answered your own question. Mending and repairing are both unfun. The fun part for a surv usually is the chase but that doesn't happen with Legion.

    Of course, that's not a reason to DC. Survivors have to deal with it. Legion is in the game, so some people are going to play as them.

    I really hope for a big Legion rework.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @Eveline said:
    Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.

    You just answered your own question. Mending and repairing are both unfun. The fun part for a surv usually is the chase but that doesn't happen with Legion.

    Of course, that's not a reason to DC. Survivors have to deal with it. Legion is in the game, so some people are going to play as them.

    I really hope for a big Legion rework.

    What do you mean, the chase doesn't happen? The chases against a legion are some of the most interesting ones because there are so many mindgame possibilities for both sides...

  • @PiiFree said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Eveline said:
    Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.

    You just answered your own question. Mending and repairing are both unfun. The fun part for a surv usually is the chase but that doesn't happen with Legion.

    Of course, that's not a reason to DC. Survivors have to deal with it. Legion is in the game, so some people are going to play as them.

    I really hope for a big Legion rework.

    What do you mean, the chase doesn't happen? The chases against a legion are some of the most interesting ones because there are so many mindgame possibilities for both sides...

    The chase does happen, the fun doesn't happen.
    If you are up against a good Legion, you'll get hit. Of course you can do mindgames against Legion, but only if the killer is bad.

  • @NoShinyPony said:
    The chase does happen, the fun doesn't happen.
    If you are up against a good Legion, you'll get hit. Of course you can do mindgames against Legion, but only if the killer is bad.

    I used to think the same until I got good at looping & mindgaming Legion.

  • @PiiFree said:

    @NoShinyPony said:
    The chase does happen, the fun doesn't happen.
    If you are up against a good Legion, you'll get hit. Of course you can do mindgames against Legion, but only if the killer is bad.

    I used to think the same until I got good at looping & mindgaming Legion.

    If you can loop the Legions you are facing, congratulations. Maybe swap with the Legions I'm getting? :)

  • @NoShinyPony said:
    If you can loop the Legions you are facing, congratulations. Maybe swap with the Legions I'm getting? :)

    No, they're mine and mine only!

    Maybe I'll upload a totally uninteresting and boring video that no one will ever watch where I showcase how you can loop and mindgame a Legion.

  • @PiiFree said:

    @NoShinyPony said:
    If you can loop the Legions you are facing, congratulations. Maybe swap with the Legions I'm getting? :)

    No, they're mine and mine only!

    Maybe I'll upload a totally uninteresting and boring video that no one will ever watch where I showcase how you can loop and mindgame a Legion.

    Yeah, but focus on the Frenzy part. We don't need to know how to loop a 110% killer. ;)

  • @NoShinyPony said:
    Yeah, but focus on the Frenzy part. We don't need to know how to loop a 110% killer. ;)

    ...certainly! :)

  • @e8Lattice said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @e8Lattice said:
    Killer entitlement thread. My heart bleeds.

    Oh wait whats this then? Killer DC's? No! really?

    ^and on Myres easy-mode too no less. For shame!

    In my opinion no one should dc. I get my arse beat semi regularly if I am up against a team of coordinated survivors.

    Besides, this is about when a survivor dcs against certain killers because of their own entitlements. We have no idea of the circumstances that occured in the image you presented us with so your argument is invalid.

    Of course with the reputation you have, you won't bother to see my reasoning.

    If the Myers had dced for no reason other then 'Survivors keep stunning me or t-bagging me' then yes, that is a sad Myers.

    Not quite sure why everything on this forum has to turn into a personal attack but ok.

    We just kept rescuing each other and poping gens = Killer DC

    Personal attack? The only 'personal attack' I did was say what kind of reputation you had. I actually agreed with you in my post! Shesh, when I try to be nice I guess.

    Look, I'll make this simple, given that Myers dced because of the reason you gave, then yes, he is a bad killer and I do not like that he dced for being bad. Are thou happy? Or does thou consider agreement from a killer main bad now?

  • @PiiFree said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @Eninya said:
    I hate playing against Hillbilly and Doctor more than Legion. I even hate playing against the Clown and Freddy more than Legion.

    Legion is just massively annoying, but he technically tunnels less than Wraith, but actually has mechanics built-in to discourage tunneling, unlike Wraith.

    Legion's design forces you to tunnel though. There is no real way for you to kill anyone by speading the pain across multiple survivors in higher levels of play. The survivors just mend and do gens. As a result, the only way to do well as Legion is to go after one survivor, which although takes a really long time, always ends up with the survivor going down. Eventually they get downed two more times, and then they die. That's why it's bad design.

    Legion is not designed to kill survivors, it's a Emblem farming machine by design.

    I read in another post that some players even consider Legion being the perfect Killer for Survivors.

    I'm one of them. Legion can easily pip without killing anyone. They can easily get hits without actually being good in chases. They get lots of bloodpoints on top of all that. They can even pallet loop! ...but they suck at killing Survivors. Which is fine if you're a Survivor main, you don't want to kill your fellow survivor friends. Perfect!

    Problem is, it's annoying when you face a Legion that actually wants to kill people because then you'll have a hard time getting rid of them.

    Yeah that's my point really. You can emblem farm with them, but in reality it doesn't pan out like that because most killers want to, you know, kill. This is really the only way to do it. Can I blame Legions for wanting kills? No. Do I want to be tunneled by a killer with no counterplay because of it? Not in the least bit. Something tells me this won't get attention for a while like how long it took for DS to finally get its nerfs, though.

1 2 ›