People who disconnect against certain killers

Comments

  • If it's a Legion I won't ever blame them. If it's anyone else then okay, yeah.

  • Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.
  • @DexyIV said:
    If it's a Legion I won't ever blame them. If it's anyone else then okay, yeah.

    I hate fighting against Lagions but I don't dc (unless I find the hatch and my dc can allow my team mate to escape). I actually hate any lag killers but Jesus dude, dcing against anyone is just sad. ESPECIALLY considering those same survivors might very well complain about having a long que time.

  • I have had it before. I was playing Freddy Krueger and as soon as the game loaded 1 DC. I went searching for survivors I saw one and they DC as soon as they here my lullaby and I am fetching the into dream world. I went searching for the 2 others I see them on a gen and fetch them into the dream world and chase then and hit them both down one and they both DC together
  • @Shad03 said:

    @DexyIV said:
    If it's a Legion I won't ever blame them. If it's anyone else then okay, yeah.

    I hate fighting against Lagions but I don't dc (unless I find the hatch and my dc can allow my team mate to escape). I actually hate any lag killers but Jesus dude, dcing against anyone is just sad. ESPECIALLY considering those same survivors might very well complain about having a long que time.

    DCing for the hatch is pretty crappy too honestly. I don't DC pretty much at all, but Legions don't deserve to play the game in full, so I can live with people DCing against them.

  • Legions don't deserve to play the game in full? Wow.
  • I love u evelin

    signed: Main legión since from beta

  • @DexyIV said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @DexyIV said:
    If it's a Legion I won't ever blame them. If it's anyone else then okay, yeah.

    I hate fighting against Lagions but I don't dc (unless I find the hatch and my dc can allow my team mate to escape). I actually hate any lag killers but Jesus dude, dcing against anyone is just sad. ESPECIALLY considering those same survivors might very well complain about having a long que time.

    DCing for the hatch is pretty crappy too honestly. I don't DC pretty much at all, but Legions don't deserve to play the game in full, so I can live with people DCing against them.

    That mentality must get you far in life eh?

    I don't expect people to dc for me, but I care about my team, so if I can save one life by a dc I will. I don't dc unless I absolutely have to. Once upon a time I would have dced to lose pips fast but I don't care about lower ranks anymore.

  • DexyIV said:
    but Legions don't deserve to play the game in full, so I can live with people DCing against them
     Ok well I normally dont say this but, that's quite pathetic 

  • @Eveline said:
    Legions don't deserve to play the game in full? Wow.

    Nope. They don't let a survivor play the game either because they just run you down the entire time, so sue me for having an opinion like this.

    @Shad03 said:
    That mentality must get you far in life eh?

    That would imply I use the same mindset for...pretty much everything in my life. I don't. Just for overpowered or blatantly unhealthy aspects of a game. DS deserves to get tunneled, Peacekeepers in Apex get executed immediately, etc.

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
     Ok well I normally dont say this but, that's quite pathetic 

    Cute lol

  • @DexyIV said:

    @Shad03 said:
    That mentality must get you far in life eh?

    That would imply I use the same mindset for...pretty much everything in my life. I don't. Just for overpowered or blatantly unhealthy aspects of a game. DS deserves to get tunneled, Peacekeepers in Apex get executed immediately, etc.

    Eh, still, killers are people to. And from what you stated 'DS deserves to get tunneled' you understand this. Games are games, you don't always win and Entity knows that I know this. Legion isn't a bad killer (okay he's not good either), there are just bad players, and unfortunately the overgrown minority is what is remembered.

    My point is, if you dc against a killer you are just hurting the community and everyone involved. I say this for lobby dodgers too. I don't dodge lobbies, I try to adapt. You've said you don't dc yourself which is good, but you essentially encourage dcs which is just as bad if not worse.

    I have nothing against you personally, just that your comments are what make this community bad when everyone begins to run the same mindset.

    Apologies for the mini essay.

  • Survivors name: "Doc = DC"

    Me:"Ok im playing Doc".

  • @Eveline said:
    Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.

    Because it's boring to play against him/her and most of them tunnel as hell. The only counter against him/her is stealth and not always work. I understand the ppl who DC when playing against him, or suicide in the first hook. I think the devs only thought about the killer player fun without minding survivor players fun when designing Legion and here are the results.

  • @ShyN3ko said:
    Survivors name: "Doc = DC"

    Me:"Ok im playing Doc".

    XD

    You always make me smile for some reason posting things like that.

  • @IamFran said:

    @Eveline said:
    Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.

    Because it's boring to play against him/her and most of them tunnel as hell. The only counter against him/her is stealth and not always work. I understand the ppl who DC when playing against him, or suicide in the first hook. I think the devs only thought about the killer player fun without minding survivor players fun when designing Legion and here are the results.

    In that case they have failed because there are a lot of killer mains who dislike the Legion. Some even go as far as saying that Legion was made for survivor mains who want to be killers.

  • @Shad03 said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @Shad03 said:
    That mentality must get you far in life eh?

    That would imply I use the same mindset for...pretty much everything in my life. I don't. Just for overpowered or blatantly unhealthy aspects of a game. DS deserves to get tunneled, Peacekeepers in Apex get executed immediately, etc.

    Eh, still, killers are people to. And from what you stated 'DS deserves to get tunneled' you understand this. Games are games, you don't always win and Entity knows that I know this. Legion isn't a bad killer (okay he's not good either), there are just bad players, and unfortunately the overgrown minority is what is remembered.

    My point is, if you dc against a killer you are just hurting the community and everyone involved. I say this for lobby dodgers too. I don't dodge lobbies, I try to adapt. You've said you don't dc yourself which is good, but you essentially encourage dcs which is just as bad if not worse.

    I have nothing against you personally, just that your comments are what make this community bad when everyone begins to run the same mindset.

    Apologies for the mini essay.

    That's fine. That's your opinion. If everyone had my mindset, then nobody would DC since i don't DC, so that isn't really the best example. I personally think people who shittalk and DC due to their own poor skill are what make this community bad, not people tired of playing against a killer they have no way of countering. That's my opinion. Having one doesn't plague the community, it's just pushing what I want to experience in a game I used to enjoy greatly.

  • @DexyIV said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @DexyIV said:
    If it's a Legion I won't ever blame them. If it's anyone else then okay, yeah.

    I hate fighting against Lagions but I don't dc (unless I find the hatch and my dc can allow my team mate to escape). I actually hate any lag killers but Jesus dude, dcing against anyone is just sad. ESPECIALLY considering those same survivors might very well complain about having a long que time.

    but Legions don't deserve to play the game in full. . .

    Well if you're gonna be like that then it's time for you to go.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRmJNZMRoDo&feature=youtu.be

  • for a good mental health care, its is OK DC against the legions!
    Sorry guys! Health first!

  • remove legion and I won't. simple
  • Until a system is in place to punish those who do it nothing will change, it's wrong but what can you do.

    A time out imo would be the way to go to try and help elevate it

    2 mins first dc
    6 mins second
    10 mins third
    Increases by 5 mins for every one after that and it doesnt reset for 24 hours since the last dc

    If you dc for real life or a current bad connection well that time gives you a chance to also what you have to or sort it out.

    People can still die on the hook but maybe if they die too early without struggling you lose the ability to use the perks you did in that match.

  • Killer entitlement thread. My heart bleeds.

    Oh wait whats this then? Killer DC's? No! really?

    ^and on Myres easy-mode too no less. For shame!

  • @artist said:
    remove legion and I won't. simple

    People have had put up with Doctor for years, you're telling me that 4 edgy kids are too much for you? Look, I don't care if you suicide on the first hook, just don't DC. It's that simple.

  • Peasant said:

    @artist said:
    remove legion and I won't. simple

    People have had put up with Doctor for years, you're telling me that 4 edgy kids are too much for you? Look, I don't care if you suicide on the first hook, just don't DC. It's that simple.

    no I think I'll dc thanks
  • @laKUKA said:
    for a good mental health care, its is OK DC against the legions!
    Sorry guys! Health first!

    It's not okay to DC against a killer for any reason. Just play normally and if they get you and you still want out then just suicide on the first hook.

  • @DexyIV said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @Shad03 said:
    That mentality must get you far in life eh?

    That would imply I use the same mindset for...pretty much everything in my life. I don't. Just for overpowered or blatantly unhealthy aspects of a game. DS deserves to get tunneled, Peacekeepers in Apex get executed immediately, etc.

    Eh, still, killers are people to. And from what you stated 'DS deserves to get tunneled' you understand this. Games are games, you don't always win and Entity knows that I know this. Legion isn't a bad killer (okay he's not good either), there are just bad players, and unfortunately the overgrown minority is what is remembered.

    My point is, if you dc against a killer you are just hurting the community and everyone involved. I say this for lobby dodgers too. I don't dodge lobbies, I try to adapt. You've said you don't dc yourself which is good, but you essentially encourage dcs which is just as bad if not worse.

    I have nothing against you personally, just that your comments are what make this community bad when everyone begins to run the same mindset.

    Apologies for the mini essay.

    That's fine. That's your opinion. If everyone had my mindset, then nobody would DC since i don't DC, so that isn't really the best example. I personally think people who shittalk and DC due to their own poor skill are what make this community bad, not people tired of playing against a killer they have no way of countering. That's my opinion. Having one doesn't plague the community, it's just pushing what I want to experience in a game I used to enjoy greatly.

    I mean the mindset that it's okay to dc or you don't mind people who dc. I actually agree with everything you said in this specific post. Up till there.

  • @Peasant said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @DexyIV said:
    If it's a Legion I won't ever blame them. If it's anyone else then okay, yeah.

    I hate fighting against Lagions but I don't dc (unless I find the hatch and my dc can allow my team mate to escape). I actually hate any lag killers but Jesus dude, dcing against anyone is just sad. ESPECIALLY considering those same survivors might very well complain about having a long que time.

    but Legions don't deserve to play the game in full. . .

    Well if you're gonna be like that then it's time for you to go.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRmJNZMRoDo&feature=youtu.be

    Way to strike up a meaningful conversation, friend.

  • Sure, You have the right to DC if you're not having fun but just know that Picking and choosing which killers you play against just hurts the game, If people keep DCing against legion because he's OP and unfun what happens when killers DC at the same rate against any SWF because of the same reasons?

    The whole mentality of DCing because your not having fun doesn't work when the fact of the matter is that in this Game the Fun you have most of the time comes at the other sides expense.

  • @e8Lattice said:
    Killer entitlement thread. My heart bleeds.

    Oh wait whats this then? Killer DC's? No! really?

    ^and on Myres easy-mode too no less. For shame!

    In my opinion no one should dc. I get my arse beat semi regularly if I am up against a team of coordinated survivors.

    Besides, this is about when a survivor dcs against certain killers because of their own entitlements. We have no idea of the circumstances that occured in the image you presented us with so your argument is invalid.

    Of course with the reputation you have, you won't bother to see my reasoning.

    If the Myers had dced for no reason other then 'Survivors keep stunning me or t-bagging me' then yes, that is a sad Myers.

  • Also, love the arguments and shiz that this simple thread provoked. We all need to grow up, perhaps myself even moreso.

  • Shad03 said:

    @IamFran said:

    @Eveline said:
    Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.

    Because it's boring to play against him/her and most of them tunnel as hell. The only counter against him/her is stealth and not always work. I understand the ppl who DC when playing against him, or suicide in the first hook. I think the devs only thought about the killer player fun without minding survivor players fun when designing Legion and here are the results.

    In that case they have failed because there are a lot of killer mains who dislike the Legion. Some even go as far as saying that Legion was made for survivor mains who want to be killers.

    To be fair I personally do think they failed with the legion, they will never be fun to play versus and will never be powerful enough to make them viable as they teeter on the edge of becoming OP fast.

    Who ever thought a killer who negates what survivors have to break a chase while also breaking stealth would be fun needs a reality check, the best strat versus them is to do gens asap and get out, don't heal up, don't do totems and leave the match asap.

    The Nurse for example is really strong and removes what survivors have also but can be really fun to go versus, you just have to play smart and change up the normal run from pallet to pallet and be more stealthy with her and she takes a degree of skill to use.
  • @Shad03 said:
    In my opinion no one should dc.

    Didn't you just mention earlier that you DC to give people hatch?

  • @Shad03 said:

    @IamFran said:

    @Eveline said:
    Why do you people hate Legion so much? I don't get it. Most decent ones go for everyone and don't tunnel or camp. Just mend and don't heal and work on gens.

    Because it's boring to play against him/her and most of them tunnel as hell. The only counter against him/her is stealth and not always work. I understand the ppl who DC when playing against him, or suicide in the first hook. I think the devs only thought about the killer player fun without minding survivor players fun when designing Legion and here are the results.

    In that case they have failed because there are a lot of killer mains who dislike the Legion. Some even go as far as saying that Legion was made for survivor mains who want to be killers.

    Survivors dislike Legion, lot of killer mains dislike legion as you just said, the devs are planning a rework for him/her. Seems quite obvious that Legion is trash in terms of design considering those things.
    I would like to know who had the brilliant idea of making a killer with the ability of running incredibily fast, vault windows and pallets and a wallhack to spot the hidden ones nearby while thinking it won't bring issues to the community.
    And yes, I know Nurse can avoid obstacles better than Legion, but at least nurse have a huge skillcap because you have to predict survivor movement and the distance of your blinks and the stealth work against her. With Legion you only have to press "W" (in PC).

  • Legion is incredibly bad in terms of design, yes.

    That doesn't mean you're free to DC. People also didn't like Freddy on release and constantly disconnected. Look how it ended up like.

  • @DexyIV said:

    @Shad03 said:
    In my opinion no one should dc.

    Didn't you just mention earlier that you DC to give people hatch?

    No one should dc when it comes to things like: "I don't like this killer."

    I did mention that I do dc to give hatch, but only against killers like a Lagion. Otherwise I usually just try to survive (like last weak I've usually become the Sole Survivor of matches, since everyone around me has died despite my attempts to keep them alive). My apologies for the confusion.

  • @DexyIV said:

    @Peasant said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @DexyIV said:
    If it's a Legion I won't ever blame them. If it's anyone else then okay, yeah.

    I hate fighting against Lagions but I don't dc (unless I find the hatch and my dc can allow my team mate to escape). I actually hate any lag killers but Jesus dude, dcing against anyone is just sad. ESPECIALLY considering those same survivors might very well complain about having a long que time.

    but Legions don't deserve to play the game in full. . .

    Well if you're gonna be like that then it's time for you to go.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRmJNZMRoDo&feature=youtu.be

    Way to strike up a meaningful conversation, friend.

    Well from my perspective you were being just as rude. The Legion is a DLC killer, people had to either pay money or spend a fair amount of time grinding to unlock the Legion. The fact that you think it's perfectly acceptable to deny a customer their right to at least partially enjoy the entertainment they paid for simply due to personal bias is just distasteful in my eyes.

    The constant barrage of "DC if it's Legion" is unacceptable as it messes with player rank distribution while also skewing Legion match results. I don't expect folks to play a full game with a killer they dislike. Feel free to suicide on the first hook. Doing so will prevent you from gaining a double de-pip and it will also give your team some help by buying them some time however small. However, to suggest that people who bought a product have no right to do so because you don't like it is ridiculous.

  • @Eveline said:
    Grow up.

    But what if they're 80?
    You're telling them to be 90, which might also be death. :'(

  • @Boss said:

    @Eveline said:
    Grow up.

    But what if they're 80?
    You're telling them to be 90, which might also be death. :'(

    Lel. We all needed this comment. Where were you?!

  • @Boss said:

    But what if they're 80?
    You're telling them to be 90, which might also be death. :'(

    What is this joke, I hope I get 90 and die tomorrow :(

  • Boss said:

    @Eveline said:
    Grow up.

    But what if they're 80?
    You're telling them to be 90, which might also be death. :'(

    I meant in terms of their character. Some people never grow up even when they are 100.
  • @Shad03 said:

    @Boss said:

    @Eveline said:
    Grow up.

    But what if they're 80?
    You're telling them to be 90, which might also be death. :'(

    Lel. We all needed this comment. Where were you?!

    I was buying some groceries. :)

  • @Boss said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @Boss said:

    @Eveline said:
    Grow up.

    But what if they're 80?
    You're telling them to be 90, which might also be death. :'(

    Lel. We all needed this comment. Where were you?!

    I was buying some groceries. :)

    >_> I will allow you to slide this time.

  • @Shad03 said:

    @Boss said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @Boss said:

    @Eveline said:
    Grow up.

    But what if they're 80?
    You're telling them to be 90, which might also be death. :'(

    Lel. We all needed this comment. Where were you?!

    I was buying some groceries. :)

    >_> I will allow you to slide this time.

    Have an awesome.
    Can someone post a LOL? I don't have that picture.

  • @Peasant said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @Peasant said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @DexyIV said:
    If it's a Legion I won't ever blame them. If it's anyone else then okay, yeah.

    I hate fighting against Lagions but I don't dc (unless I find the hatch and my dc can allow my team mate to escape). I actually hate any lag killers but Jesus dude, dcing against anyone is just sad. ESPECIALLY considering those same survivors might very well complain about having a long que time.

    but Legions don't deserve to play the game in full. . .

    Well if you're gonna be like that then it's time for you to go.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRmJNZMRoDo&feature=youtu.be

    Way to strike up a meaningful conversation, friend.

    Well from my perspective you were being just as rude. The Legion is a DLC killer, people had to either pay money or spend a fair amount of time grinding to unlock the Legion. The fact that you think it's perfectly acceptable to deny a customer their right to at least partially enjoy the entertainment they paid for simply due to personal bias is just distasteful in my eyes.

    The constant barrage of "DC if it's Legion" is unacceptable as it messes with player rank distribution while also skewing Legion match results. I don't expect folks to play a full game with a killer they dislike. Feel free to suicide on the first hook. Doing so will prevent you from gaining a double de-pip and it will also give your team some help by buying them some time however small. However, to suggest that people who bought a product have no right to do so because you don't like it is ridiculous.

    I...never said that they shouldn't be able to enjoy the content they paid for. Even if I did, that's not really rude, it's literally just an opinion. What you did was definitely rude if you really want to talk about that.
    What I said was that the gameplay is unhealthy and boring, therefore if someone DCs, I can't blame them. It's boring to the point where I think the Legion player deserves to have a boring game as well.

  • I don't find it boring at all. 
  • @Shad03 said:

    @ShyN3ko said:
    Survivors name: "Doc = DC"

    Me:"Ok im playing Doc".

    XD

    You always make me smile for some reason posting things like that.

    And you find me every time.
    Scary

  • Last night I had 3 people instantly DC when they found out I was Freddy.
  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @ShyN3ko said:
    Survivors name: "Doc = DC"

    Me:"Ok im playing Doc".

    XD

    You always make me smile for some reason posting things like that.

    And you find me every time.
    Scary

    I noticed a few posts of yours that I haven't commented on simply cause I don't wanna look like a stalker.
    I am everywhere and nowhere my friend.

  • As long as devs allow the abysmal dc rate I will take advantage of that by leaving vs Legions.

    Fight me.

  • I can understand the urge to dc rather than face the tedium of the Legion. I don't condone dc'ing just because someone doesn't like a killer, but I do understand it. Legion matches are about as fun as listening to nails on a chalk board.

‹ 1 2