Which character has the best voice for you?
For me Laurie.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doctor
Clown.
Feng Min sounds so sexy when hit her, like a little tiny innocent girl
Nurse
Claudette
Clown
FBI open up!
Kate, definitely.
Clown and Doctor.
👀
Clown
David's groans of pain.

I like the distortion in Spirits voice.
Adam sounds like a cutie
Jake and Kate (ptb)
I just had to since the reference is epic.
Also Spirit is the best for me killer wise and survivor Jeff is cool.
I love Feng's cries of pain, Clown's laugh is so satisfying, no matter how bad or well his match is going he's always laughing and that makes feel better
Dwight.
Whoa ho ho!!!!
feng min is a cutie
I like all the voices except wraith's voice when get stunned, I find that sound tremendously annoying, is one of the reasons which I don't like play him.
It actually scares me. Sometimes I'm just carrying my survivor to my hook and then they pull off the 35% DS and Wraith just screams which causes me to jump up from my seat and my heart starts racing at 1000 miles per hour. Takes forever to recover from that...
FBI OPEN UP
Jeff and Feng have the best groans of pain, they have it to where they sound more anxious
Killer is Legion on my side because the act like they are trying, heavy breathing as if they want no survivors, no witnesses