For Science
Alright boys I can't tell you what I'm about to do. I don't want to self incriminate. I will however tell you after i'm done. All I can say is, I'm deeply sorry for what is about to be done, but it has to be tested. This is for the community. ![]()
Comments
...?
I'm very worried.
I am scared, are you gonna insidious camp with Freddy and use bamboozle on nurse?
I don't think Insidious even works on Freddy. You can still hear the "La Las"
Thats the point
...
^^^^^

The OP is gonna DC until they get banned and let us know exactly how many it takes......
dont do it!!
Seriously OP, don't just DC over and over. The ban isn't at a certain amount of DCs, but instead it's a percent based system.
Welp boys you figured it out. 25 dc's in a row and nothing. Probably gonna get banned cause im posting about it. Although its actually stupid how I can do this and not face and repercussions. I am sorry to everyone who got caught in my dc's but its a mix of mine and the devs faults.
Pig butt dance video compilation?
You get banned based on the percentage of DC's, not the amount.
Say you played a 200 games this month, and dc'ed 20 in a row, you wouldn't get banned, because you only dc'ed 10 percent of your matches.
Your experiment is useless, and hasn't proved jackshit.
10% could be the percentage, you don't know. Other than that, you're absolutely right.
I sincerely doubt it. I would have been banned already.
@Chi Hence why it was called an experiment and not a statement.
It's 100% your fault. The devs didn't make you DC; that was your choice and yours alone.
@ClogWench Wasn't unnecesary, proved my point that even with a ridiculous dc count the devs don't ban #########.
It proved nothing. As has already been pointed out to you ad nauseam, bans come in waves.
Few times a year? Someone said on here the other day that disconnect counts reset with rank reset. Is that true or bs?
I don't know how often they come. I don't even know if the devs have said anything about it. When it's a big one, though, a lot of threads pop up from people or "friends" of people who were banned wondering exactly why they were banned.
@DuckApproved nice work, thank you. I wish you had included the info about how many games you played before and after without DC-ing, but the fact that you did not get banned after TWENTY-FIVE damn DC-s is telling.
So thanks, and hope you don't get banned here for this. Oh, and do't do it again please
Bans come in waves.
Someone suggested in some other DC-related post that there are other games, more opened about their DC ban policy. That is, you get a warning after a certain number, saying something like "1 more and you get banned for X amount of time". I'm not sure it would work of course, but I wish it did. Don't forget that many players don't care, and don't read this forum either. Clear messages for them from the devs, explicitly saying "don't do this again" would do a lot of good I think. I'm not completely convinced by the "It would be abused" argument.
Maybe OP had a wrong approach, I don't know. But I'd appreciate some real info about how DC bans actually work. May do more good than harm.
Around 80% I heard?